Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
[PIC]Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 pm
I am done with all the procrastination and weakness.

It's time that I get the body that I always dreamed of. Ok, well atleast very close to it. I already got my sleeping schedule back in control, now I just need to get focused. My body is not too horrible but I want to be hott and feel hott for the first time.

My skin elasticity is not great so I will also be working on stretch marks.

I hope to keep up with posting my food intake and activities. I might even upload some pictures to show my progress.

Starting weight=186lbs.
Goal weight=130lbs.

You are allowed to post comments.

Advice is welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm
07-01-10 Thursaday

Activities:So today I was pretty much sitting around but I did do laundry. I have to walk in and out of the house to do that and the loads were large. I guess that's at least something. I will do more tomorrow morning though.

Food:
Breakfast-Bannana and a bowl of cereal.
Snack-Watermelon
Lunch-Salad with ranch dressing.
Dinner-A plate of white rice.
Snack-Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cookie

Thoughts and feelings:I am not even sure if that sounds healthy in the least bit but I don't think so.
I also am feeling depressed lately and my body being so out of shape makes it worse. I hope that my depression will stay out of the way. I hate seeing myself. My stomach hurts.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am
That's a fantastic thing you've got started, goals minus doubts = reality. It brings into focus the reminder for me that I did best when I was just living not thinking.

Your first day looks excellent!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm
Hello and welcome! I really like your positive attitude. Depression is bound to hit anyone with a tough goal ahead of them, but don't let it get in your way! You are so much stronger than you think, so don't give up!

I strongly encourage picture-posting, I do it every other month or so. It really gives you a visible progress line that you can look at, see you've improved, and know you're getting there! So do take and post pictures, even if you don't like the way you look, because you'll look back on them and know that you've worked hard!

I'm Stars, feel free to pop by my journal any time! (:
If you need anything don't hesitate to post or PM. <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm
Thank You Ladies! mrgreen I appreciate your input. Yeah I am really hoping the weight loss will help with the depression. And I have some pictures taken already and I will put some up later on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm
07-02-10

Activites:It rained all day so I couldn't go for a walk. However i went to the movie theatre and I walked around the mall. I try to sit less around the house and I dance for a few minutes. It is a slow progress but I noticed that an abrupt start of hard workouts makes me stop trying easier. Tomorrow I will definitely go for an hour walk with my dog if the weather allows it.

Food:
Breakfast- Two small egg tacos with a cup of orange juice
Lunch- A salad with a small amount of creamy italian with a bottle of water.
Snack- A pickle and some popcorn at the theatre with some sprite.
Dinner- One small bowl of Menudo and a glass of water.
Snack-Half of a pineapple sweat bread.

Thoughts/Feelings:Well I think my first day was better but it is the weekend and going out usually means my diet might be messed up. My bf's mom made menudo so that is all I had to eat when I went there. It was not that bad of a day because I usually would have had more snacks than that. I gave into the sweet bread but I consider it ok since I had many more temptations that day. I am feeling hopeful for tomorrow.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 pm
07-03-10

Activities: I went walking for about 50 minutes with my boyfriend and his dog. We did jogg for a bit. I felt pretty good about that.

Food:
Breakfast-Two egg whites with a sprinkle of pepper and bottled water.
Lunch-Beef and cheese epanada with bottled water.
Snack-little slice of fudge.
Dinner-Sandwich of ham, cheese, lettuce, pickle, and some low fat italian dressing. 4 sour cream chips. Bottled water.

I have been drinking a lot of water.

Thoughts/Feelings: I am feeling healthier already, and I plan to keep it up.

I am down to 182lbs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 am
Congrats on your weight loss, and I also really like the title of your journal. While it's important to set realistic goals, it's also important to realize the potential that results from losing weight and improving your overall health. Keep up the good work!  

Euthanasia Phase

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 am
I really need to update this. I barely got the internet back. I am actually at 179 now xd Already feeling better. Thank you for your support. I will definitely keep up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm
Congrats on the loss so far! Keep it up!  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 pm
Since the gap between the time I didn't have internet and now I have stuck with eating better and less. I also strive to work out as much as I can. It is usually at least 5 times out of the week. On weekends I usually ride my bike or walk to my boyfriends house. He live across town and it takes me a little less than three hours to walk and about an hour on bike. I make sure to walk/jog for about 30 minutes if I am tired or not at my bf's house.

@Stars: Thanks for your support! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:49 pm
07-21-10

Activities: Walk/Jog for 30 minutes

Food:
Breakfast-Nothing
Lunch-Two small servings of salad.
Snacks-Three marshmallows and a peach.
Dinner-PB&J Sandwich

Thoughts/feelings: I am feeling good these days. Granted I have some moments when I give into temptations but it's not often. I did not eat too great today because I went to sleep late and woke up really late. Which is why I skipped breakfast.

Still at 179lbs.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sunsway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:35 am
Looking great so far! Walking for 3 hours, really? Kudos on not kneeling over. Now there's an achievement. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 am
Haha it is tiring but when I pretend it's just a task of getting to his house it's way less of a chore.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 am
07-24-10

Activities:Rode my bike to my bf's house.

Food:
Breakfast-None
Lunch-Teriyaki Chow mein
Dinner-White Rice
Snack-Nerds and some chex mix
I drank only water as usual :]

Thoughts/Feelings:I am feeling better about my body but I need so much more weight to lose. It's discouraging but I won't allow myself to stop. I think I just need to work out twice a day or something. I'm not sure.

Still 179lbs.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces