Submit

?
  <3
View Results

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am
Lately I've been thinking, "Man, I'm so happy that I found this guild."
It's really helped me accept my femininity without fearng being teased or poked fun at (You see, I grew up in a male dominated household, and have been a tomboy most of my life, so femininity didn't come easily to me).
Also, I feel I can be completely open here, so I can ask questions that I would be to embarrassed to ask friends or family in person.

That, and I love the community here, everyone is so supportive and understanding, it's great.

So why are you thankful for I.A.G.T.?

(Psst... Sorry if there's already a topic for this, I didn't see it on a quick search.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 am
I love the random topics and how we can just abou talk about anything we want without a boy saying 'hey, that's not right' or whatever! I.A.G.T was a guild that found me, and I'm glad!  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm
I'm thankful that there is a place I can go to with a problem and know that I wont be judged, but helped and accepted. This guild has really helped and changed my life. Without it, I don't think I would've been able to get out of an emotionally abusive relationship. I had people to talk and vent to, and eventually talk me into getting out. Thank you all so much. The girls in this guild are all angels, and they lift you up to the highest. I'm thankful for everyone here, and I hope more girls find this guild as amazing and helpful as I do.

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm
"It is safe and most of the members I have met are nice and helpful. I'm really grateful for that within this guild."  

katan ayde

Annie-morphs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm
I'm really thankful that I found this guild. Here, I met wonderful people! One in particular talked me through some hard times. <3 Also, I feel absolutely safe talking about anything in here since I know I won't be judged. I thank all the members of IGAT ^3^User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:09 pm
I am thankful that I was invited to this guild because everybody is really nice here and even though I usually lurk more than post ( I'm not very good at being social even if it is online which I acctually have gotten better at because of this guild, I don't think I've ever posted so much in one place) it's also a good place to find someone to talk to.  

inky6

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 am
i'm so thankful for finding this guild because i learn a lot about girls thing and i can express myself through this guild.. i meet different people and girls are so kind and helpful heart heart love you girls^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm
I love how we can talk about girl things and random things with no boys to bother us :3  

Briter

Hilarious Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200

sweetveil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:01 pm
Lol, yeah. I can actually talk about my time of the month.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 am
I am thankful that i have a place to rant about something and people will actually listen. Everyone gives great advice and we are all like a family. =)  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am
I am thankful because I never usually get help from anyone until I came to this.
Then I thought to myself that I'm lliking this guild.
I love to give good advice to people when they need help on there life. smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am
I'm thankful for the friendships that I've made.
Especially with Roxy. She is an amazing girl. <3  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am
User Image
Cinnamon Toaast Says:
Im thankful that everyone in this guild accepts each other just the way they are
..Live with what you got.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 am
I'm thankful for those who come together during my worst moments even though I'm not here often.
It makes me feel loved.  

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 am
I'm very thankful for the help I've gotten. :3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]