Will you join eet?!?!?
  YESH!!!
  No it SUX!!!
  I'm just here for the donuts
View Results

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Its the year 2021User Image
The world hasn't changed much since in the last decade.
But a new business is sprouting. Underground hospitals.
This one hospital in particular is more of a testing facility.
To make a long story short,
some teens were tested on when they were kids.
Now these teens have a disease called
Esperdonia
This illness has no symptoms, it is no contagious,
and it kills these teens slowly
Now that they know, nothing bothers them
Nothing shakes them
They just wanna live to the fullest.
Will you help them?

You have the keyboard!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm
RulesUser Image
1. Np Godmodding
2.I luffles drama and romance. Keep it PG-16
3. Don't post until your accepted
4. No killing unless the other person agrees
5. Don't expect to win every fight
6. NO ONE LINERS!!!
7. All posts must be decorated and have a picture
8. OCC must look like this sad (example))
9. When joining PM the profile "Soak the place and light the flame"
10.Anime pics please!!  

Kid Izzy-Chan

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 pm
Profiles!!!
The Esperdonia Teens
Yo! I'm:
I've lived for: (15-17) years
I've had Esperdonia for: (2-5) years
Look down! I'm a:
Height:
Weight:
My style is who I am: (clothing style)
Thumbs up!!: (likes)
Thumbs down!!!:(dislikes)
I swing: (my way=gay, the other way= straight,both ways=Bi)
Pervert level:
This is my story: (bio)
Theme song: (put a link to your song. Please put one!!)
Pic:

Normal teens
Yo! I'm:
I've lived for: (15-17) years
Look down! I'm a:
Height:
Weight:
My style is who I am: (clothing style)
Thumbs up!!: (likes)
Thumbs down!!!:(dislikes)
I swing: (my way=gay, the other way= straight,both ways=Bi)
Pervert level:
This is my story: (bio)
Theme song: (put a link to your song. Please put one!!)
Pic:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm
The profiles that made the cut!!![
Esperdonia Kids:
Yo! I'm: Michiyo Fujiwara
I've lived for: 16 years
I've had Esperdonia for: 3 years
Look down! I'm a: Female
Height: 5"6
Weight: 110
My style is who I am: Michiyo dresses very punk rockish. She hates wearing anything girly unless it looks punk.
Thumbs up!!: Rock music, Kids cartoons, Anime, Colored hair, Playing my guitar!!
Thumbs down!!!:Lames, Pop/tecno music, Politics, Doing work, Being serious.
I swing: the other way
Pervert level: Medium
This is my story: I live with my uncle because my mother is usually out of the state or country for work and my father was arrested. I don't remember when I was tested or how it felt all I know is that I'm dying and I am living it up more than ever!!!
Theme song: themey!!! (i wish i could do this to the guy who gave me Esperdonia!!!)
Pic: User Image
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Misty Gardner
I've lived for: 15 years
Look down! I'm a: Chick
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 160lbs.
My style is who I am: Scene/Emo/Punk
Thumbs up!!: Music, Being with my friends, drumming
Thumbs down!!!: Haters, preppies, my mom
I swing: Both ways
Pervert level: 8 on a scale from 1-10
This is my story: I was just a normal girl until the doctors needed a test subject. I went along with it, my own fault, thinking everything would turn out fine, but the Esperdonia I've had for three years now says otherwise. Now I just wanna live life to the fullest. On the edge. Never looking back. I've lived with my dad since the big divorce, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Theme song: Bad Romance
Pic: PICTURE
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Hiroki Era ( People call me Era)
I've lived for: 16
I've had Esperdonia for: 4
I'm a: Male( I like role rp as a male)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 117
My style is who I am: Lazy,but clean,gentlemen with a mean side
Thumbs up!!: Loves animals,Sharp objects,Fields of grass,Books
Thumbs down!!!: Light in the morning,Too perfect people,Adults
I swing:The other way straight
Pervert level: 3 but tends to say things that make other blush
This is my story: Dad Is a busy man and wants everything done right. Mom has OCDC when it comes to cleaning she tries to make everything perfect., because of that when hes in the house hes the perfect son but when the parents arnt looking hes a lazy, smart mouth.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7ctqcWxyM
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Vivian
I've lived for: years 15
Look down! I'm a: Girl
Height: five feet exactly.
Weight: 80 pounds.
My style is who I am:
Thumbs up!! biggrin oing anything creative as in drawing, any form of writing, laughing, smiling, just enjoying life, music (her favorite artists are Beyonce, Owl City, Jordin Sparks, the Veronicas, PCD (Pussycat Dolls), and Utada Hikaru),
Thumbs down!!!: Music haters, depressed people, snobs, selfish people,
I swing: The Other way.
Pervert level: Nonexistant.
This is my story: Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father left when his girlfriend told him she was pregnant. And then she caught the disease. However, this could NEVER bring her down. She keeps going. She's loud and hyper, and easily excited, to the point where she's rather annoying. Her main weakness is blood. If she sees it, she just freezes up, and if she sees too much, she THROWS up.
Theme song: Beautiful Soul -Jesse McCartney
Pic:
User Image
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Noel Ameris Arizmendi
I've lived for: Fifteen Years
I've had Esperdonia for: Five Years
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112
My style is who I am: Tomboyish, not particularly punky, but things like ripped jeans and camo.
Thumbs up!!: Camo, Cats, Stars, Books, Fruit
Thumbs down!!!: Dairy, Cake, Rain, Cloudy days, Darkness, Esperdonia
I swing: The Other Way
Pervert level: On a scale from 1-10... 3
This is my story: When Noel was born, she was immediately put up for adoption. She was born to a sixteen year old mother, who's parent's didn't even know she was pregnant, she had snuck off to the hospital alone. At the age of two, she was adopted to a loving couple. But her mother wanted her back... she knew where she was. During the second month of Noel living with her adoptive parents, her birth mother called and begged for them to give her back. She said she had dropped out of college just to hold her again, to raise her like any mother should. They refused and set a long conversation yelling at her that it was her choice to get pregnant, to put Noel up for adoption, and to leave without her. But her mother couldn't take it. A week after Noel's fourth birthday, her mother was twenty and had been plotting to get her back for two years. She finally came to a conclusion. She knocked on the door, and asked to come inside to see her child again. They let her, but right after they closed the door, she grabbed a knife and stabbed them in the chest, killing them. She ran to Noel and grabbed her. Noel asked what happened to her adoptive parents. Her mother lied that something fell on them and they died. She called the hospital about the adoptive parents. No one had known about the phone calls, no one would suspect her. She had cleaned the knife and put it back, and smashed three plates on their bodies. Noel then grew up as a pretty normal kid, showing no signs of shock. Until, that is, she was eight, after seeing a car-crash while walking home from school, the people dieing. It was a week before her ninth birthday. Noel's mother unknowingly took her to a hospital that tests on children. She signed a contract that stated 'Your child may get a fatal disease.' She signed so that it wouldn't be their fault and she couldn't sue. One year later, on July 3rd, her birthday, she was taken to the doctor's office. It was supposed to be a simple check-up, but it turned out to be that Noel would be hospitalized for a week. She was diagnosed with Esperdonia, a rare disease that killed people slowly, tearing away at them day by day, until they die. Noel didn't go to school anymore after that. At the age of fourteen she broke many bones. The doctors got mad at her for being so clumsy. They told her that she needed more calcium, but Noel objected. She yelled at them that it was all because of her Esperdonia, and she just wanted to hurry up and die because of it. She asked her mother to sue the hospital, but her mother told her about the contract and that she couldn't. Noel is a frail person... easily broken, not just on the outside, but inside.
Theme song: Alice (Underground)

Normal Kids:
Yo! I'm: Ameranth Mori
I've lived for: 16 years
Height: 5'7
Weight: 105
My style is who I am: Ami is very tom boyish. She hates anything pink, fluffy, or anything that has ruffles on it. She also hates to wear dresses and skirts.
Thumbs up!!: Singing, dancing, acting, roses, and anything purple.
Thumbs down!!!: Pink, anything fluffy or has ruffles, jerks, and cheaters.
I swing: The other way= straight
Pervert level: Depends on the moment and what people say.
This is my story: Ami is just a normal teenager. She some how got pass the testing. She thinks that her parents where hidding her. But she'll never know. Ami hasn't talked to her parents since she was taken to foster care. And she doesn't plan to talk to them either.
Theme song: it just depends on her mood.
Sad:Stand in the rain/ Superchick
Happy:Not your girl next door/ hearther youmans
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Laurel Mika
I've lived for: 16
Height: Not short just 5.4
Weight:WTF i'm not fat just 98.5Lbs
My style is who I am: Music lover!!!!
Thumbs up!!:
Music! heart
Japanese soda heart
Shy love...Shhh heart
Thumbs down!!!:
Silence xp
Haters xp
Sour things xp
I swing: The other way
Pervert level: I'm very innocent!!!!! Don't corrupt me!!!!!!!!
This is my story: Laurel is a pretty normal teen with a normal life, she's very likable and warms up to anyone which is good for being the new kid in town.
Theme song: ~Broken~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yo! I'm: Crystal Thompson
I've lived for: 15
Look down! I'm a: Female
Height: 5 ft 2 inches
Weight: 115
My style is who I am: Cute and Comfortable
Thumbs up!!: Rain, Singing, Animals, Peace, The Night Sky
Thumbs down!!!: Bugs, Conflict, The Cold, & Being Alone
I swing: The Other Way
Pervert level: 2
This is my story: For the first 6 years of my life, I had a pretty normal childhood. When I was 7, my parents went through a divorce, and I was their only child. I was in the middle of the fight, and for the next 9 years of my life, I went back and forth between my mom and dad. It got pretty confusing and scary at times, so I mostly keep to myself. Now, I'm quiet, and I don't really trust anyone, mostly because I've been alone for basically all of my life.
Theme song: When happy: Shark In The Water - V.V. Brown
When sad or angry: Savior - Rise Against
Pic:
User Image[  

Kid Izzy-Chan

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm
T
h
e

r
p

i
s

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Vivian smiled as she rocked out to the Pussycat Dolls, When I grow Up, and moved her head to the beat. "When I grow up, I wanna be famous. I wanna be a star. I wanna be in movies." She said as she continued to walk down the road and waved to the elderly people she knew from the nursing home she volunteered at.  

sweetveil

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:00 pm
If your not gonna make good music then let me make my own!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx♬Ӎ!ȼhiɣo ℉Ʉʝ!wαrα♬

User Image
Michiyo just woke up from a long, deep sleep. She sat up from her bed, streched and put her slippers on. She scratched the injection wound. "They couldn't clean the needle 1st?" she said to herself. Her uncle probably went to work by now so she made breakfast for herself. Eggs bacon and a half slice of toast. It was a lot more than her usual bowl of cereal. She had work to do today. After she finished, Michiyo changed out of her pajamas and into a new outfit. She grabbed her keys and left. As she was walking down the road she scratched the wound again trying not to make it bleed. With her attention on the wound only she bumped into a blond haired girl who was shorter than she was. "Sorry! My bad," she said. Then she looked at her outfit and said,"I like your skirt!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

::Noel AMERIS Arizmendi::

Easily B R O K E N...

Noel walked down the street with aching knees. She held a cellphone in her hands, doing nothing to it. Noel wasn't ALL helpless... was she? I don't like this... I feel like I can't even leave the house because of it... Now running, she spotted a girl waving to elderly people. She was listening to music. She seemed perfectly normal. Noel's eyes blured with tears at her sight. "She doesn't know what I'm going throught... she's so lucky..." Little did she know that there were many teens in the town who were diognosed with the same disease she had, and that 'perfectly normal' girl she was one of them. You can't really tell, there are no symptoms. She waved at the girl as she passed, and then stood still. Noel sighed, and opened the phone. She just flipped through her pictures. Many of were her many pets, who she wanted their pictures to be buried with. The thought of death brought her close to tears. She fought them back with all her might, and sat down on a bench, keeping her cool. She sighed, and pulled out a book from a bag she carried and began reading. The book was titled Watership Down. Chapter 27, it read. "You Can't Imagine it Unless You've Been There".  

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm
If your not gonna make good music then let me make my own!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx♬Ӎ!ȼhiɣo ℉Ʉʝ!wαrα♬

User Image
After Michiyo bumped into the girl she continued on. She found another girl sitting on the bench, looking like she was about to cry her eyes out. "H-hey! Girl with the book o-on the bench!" Michiyo wasn't very lady-like so the whole you're supposed to see a lady before you hear them didn't work out so well. She sat next to her and said, "It may not be my place but, what are you so sad about?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-*-Misty~~~Gardner-*-

As Misty walked down the street she noticed two other girls on a bench. One was upset, one was seemingly trying to console the other.

"I wonder if they're okay...", she thought. She crossed the street without looking and asked, "Is something wrong?"

On the edge...walk...run...but never fall...

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

sweetveil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Vivian smiled. "Thanks. I like your outfit too!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm
╔══════════════╗
Ҥɨɽѻӄɨ ξɽɐ
╚══════════════╝
======= ☠ =======
User Image
======= ☠ =======

ξɽɐ wander aimlessly through the park just trying to prevent going home.I don't want to go back to the perfect house,where I will have to put on a show ξɽɐ said to him self knowing that no one cared about his problems.ξɽɐ stopped pacing and looked up to see birds chirping."Life that has no worries." ξɽɐ mumbled and looked back down and started to walk back.

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

sweetveil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Vivian smiled and sat on a ledge and sat down, swinging her legs back and forth as she changed the song she was listening to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

::Noel AMERIS Arizmendi::
Easily B R O K E N...

Noel sighed when the first girl approached her. Can't a girl be upset in peace? She just wanted to read her book. When the girl sat down, she closed the book hard, and placed it gently in her bag. Trying to sound as calm as she could, she looked the girl in the eye. "No, no. I'm perfectly fine. You cant just-" She was cut off by a second girl asking her if she was okay, and Noel lost her cool. "I'm fine, okay?! Now, will you just BUTT OUT OF MY BUISNESS!?" Noel stood up and fled to the direction of the park. Gradually slowing down. Noel then spotted a boy, but took no notice, of him, until she bumped into him while they passed. Great, what am I getting myself into, now? Noel smiled at him. "Oh, I'm really sorry..."  

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas