Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favorite monster?
  vampire or succubus/incubus
  werewolf
  skeleton or zombie
  other (if other state in your pm id like to know ^_^)
View Results

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 am
Welcome to Dark high here is where you will learn to mantain your human form and live amongst the humans easily and efficiently the rules are you must not let your true form be seen, no fighting, no eating other students, no unleashing excessive power, no sexual action! and you must send your resume in email. (other words. keep your form, (werewolf, vampire, blob, etc.) dont dsestroy things u can fight, no killing, no god modding, no cybering. send your profiles through a pm)
heres the profile skeleton
(name:
back story:
reason sent:
home room:
classes:
1a:
2a:
3a:
4a:
1b:
2b:
3b:
4b:
club:
teacher profiles
name:
classroom number:
teaches smile
here are somne classes you will be taking more will be added later
Human Association
Human Cuisine
Human History
Meditation
Form Control
Power Limiting
Urge Control
Human Warfare
here are some lubs you may join
Kendo
chess
wrestling
tennis
basketball
baseball
bowling
swimming
pingpong
archery
(profiles begin here)

name:michael dawner
race:half werewolf/half incubus
back story:born from a werewolf father and human mother liveed life happily through school til he hit high school had trained in katana since 5.
reason sent:attacked a kid and almost killed him boys in hospital for 2 years
home room: miss karasaki 104
classes:
1a:Meditation
2a:Human Relations
3a razz ower Limiting
4a:Human History
1b:empty til further notice
2b:above
3b:above
4b:above
club:Kendo
looks like:
User Image

name: Renariii Aoi
race: Cat Demon/Oni
back story: Her parents had abandoned her at a very young age, thinking she was a demon, and a young couple took her in. She loved them very much, and would risk her life for them. However one day, her inner demon took control of her, and the couple's blood stained her dress. A nearby neighbor heard screams, and called the police immediately. She was soon found out, and was sent there.
reason sent: She killed the couple that had found and raised her. The proof is a large butcher knife covered in blood with Renariii's finger prints on it.

name:zach ko
race:half demon half human
back story:zach grew up as a normal kid untill he was in high school where he only had one friend who later was sent away then one day he snapped and he let out a burst of immanence power and killed his whole class
reason sent:killed 23 people with out knowing it
home room:104
classes:
1a:Human Association
2a:Form Control
3a razz ower Limiting
4a:Urge Control
1b:empty until future notice
2b:above
3b:above
4b:above
club:archery
looks like http://media.photobucket.com/image/black haired anime guy/pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17/Anime Guys/1212614816258.jpg
weapon http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s313/hellfollower/__Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfHear.jpg

home room: Miss Karasaki 104
classes:
1a: Meditation
2a: Human Association
3a: Form Control
4a: Power Limiting
1b:None at the moment
2b: Above
3b:Above
4b: Above
club: Archery
looks like:
Normal form: User Image
Demon form: User Image

(name: Lloyde Fellith
race: wolf demon/warlock
back story: Lloyde came from a family of warriors. His father was a warlock who knew no fear and his mother was a demon wolf who was quick and deadly. They sent Lloyde to a private school where he was secretly teased. One day Lloyde had had enough and the inner demon sprang forth causing him to kill 23 people in gruesome and horrific ways all of which were the bullies
reason sent: killed 23 people as the result of an insane breakdown
home room: miss karasaki 104
classes:
1a: Meditation
2a: Form Control
3a: Power Limiting
4a: Urge Control
1b: empty til further notice
2b:
3b:
4b:
club: Kendo
Human form: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Guys/Characterconcept.jpg
demon form: http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/Wolfkin_Nightclaw/kazdrabyjeddibubeo3.jpg

teacher profiles:
name:misa karasaki
race:half were cat half kitsune
classroom number:104
teaches: meditation and kendo
looks like:
User Image

Name: Meila Veil
Race: Vampire
Class Number: 12
Class: Human Association
Photo:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:24 am
michael walked down the hall early in the morning 3 minutes early to class fter eating a good break fast hoping no one would speak to him. he said, ah great another annoying day of school man that stupid brat should have zipped his lip or i wouldnt be here hmph. opens the door and takes a seat noticing the teacher wasnt here.... this room wreaks of cats and other disgusting beings ugh i think im gonna be sick.  

Arkh_valfan

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 am
misa walks in to her room staggering with a hangover uhhhhggg she said man i dont wanna be here huh oh some ones already wait! that smell uhhh a dog where? she walks over and slouchs in her chair man these kids are gonna be loud i knew going to the party was bad ugh lays her head down and sleeps tails laying limp on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm
Renariii walked slowly into the class, her head facing downward. She had never been to school;her family was poor. A bright red shade colored face. She was extremely shy. Not knowing what to do, and being probably the most naive person on the face of the Earth, she sat slowly on the floor. Her horns on her head were in plain sight. Usually she wore her hair up to cover them. Today, she had forgotten.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm
-michael watches the new entrant shortly and sees her slouch to the floor then walks over to her- how come one of my rival race is sitting on the floor get up and sit in a seat cats are supposed to be prissy why are you so gloomy -smiles at her and offers a hand- although i dont like cats at least your not full -looks at the horns- part demon are we?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Renariii~

Renariii's face grew redder, and her cat ears went slightly down. "Y-Y-Yeah....." She said quietly. She stood up, and took a seat in the very back of the class, her dark eyes gleaming. She quickly took two bows out of her pocket, and put her bright silver hair in pigtails. Her horns still slightly showed, but they weren't as visible. She put on her coat, which was completely white, with black lace; it was cold in the classroom to her. Everywhere was cold to her. She stared at the strange teacher. She was talking about a "party." Many humans talked about it, but she never knew what it was. Usually when the humans came back from "parties", they acted like this. They seemed clumsy, and sort of different sounding. She held in her curiosity, and decided not to ask.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm
-michael watched both the cats wondering why he had to be here- so whats your name new girl?

-misa waits for more kids to show up and sighs- i wonder if everyones skipping today?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm

"M-Me..? I-I-I'm... Um.... R-R-Re...Renariii.... Spelled with three "i"s," She managed to say. The blush on her face faded away a little, becoming a little bit more open. Where she lived, everyone made fun of her. She felt so alone in that town. Here, she new some people would be like her, and just maybe she'd get some friends. Her head still faced down, but her eyes looked up at Michael. Of course, it was sort of hard to see him; she wasn't all that tall. 'He probably just wants to know my name to make fun of it.... Dogs don't like cats.... ' She thought. She thought this was a fact. She had met a few while exploring the woods, they had left a few scars.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm
Michael

hmmmm i like that name its pretty but i got a qeustion whered you get those cuts? -eyes cuts smelling other wolves on her-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

"I don't know i-if I should s-s-say it... You've probably already g-g-guessed, though....."She looked up at him. "I-I...Um....O-One...One day, a-at m-my o-o-old town, I had to go collect some food for my f-family.. S-Suddenly a whole pack of werewolves r-randomly at-attacked me... My p-parents told me never to associate with any werewolves... B-But, they're gone....B-Besides, every species is equal is what I've always thought.." She smiled for a brief second, then immediately frowned again, "but that's only my opinion." When she said that, her voice was very clear and a lot darker than usual.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 pm
(uve gotten alot more impatient calm down and no my sis wont join kk) hmmmm stupid ferals ive dealt with them too dont know theyre place in the woirld although you believe everyone is equal your wrong unfortunately there will always be upper and lower class its not race its standards its just how life is it will never change so miss may i call you rena for short? ive dreadfully sorry but i havent introduced myself im michael, michael dawner and you know somethin i hate bullies here -hands her a dog whistle- if some one ******** witcha give it a blow ill tearem apart ok i hate when women are picked on cat or no you dont deserve to be treated like the lowerclass vermin you were apparently raised better... but i digress hows your day so far? -he paced up and down gripping the handle of his katana tightly as he talked then finally relaxed andsat down letting the yellow fade from his pupils and smiled at the girl-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm
-Lloyde sat quietly in the back of the room listening and reflecting on the horrible events that had taken place over the past two weeks-  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

She looked up at him, embarrassed to have developed a nickname."Y-Y-Yeah... It's..Um....Nice to meet you, uh...M-Michael..." The class was almost empty, with one sleeping teacher, and three students, all who have killed or hurt someone. She wondered of she's like it at the strange place. Of course, she had things in common with the people around her, but she was dangerous. Wouldn't that make them dangerous, too? She quickly discarded the thought, not wanting to think that way."Um... M-Michael... How long will it take for "class" to get started?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Meila Veil avoided annoying patches of sunlight as she made her way through the hallways. She (I'm assuming) didn't have a class yet. She wouldn't have to teach for another hour or so. In the meantime, she'd have to find someone to draw the shades...

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 pm
thats good -saw the hesetation- if ur wondering bought me being dangerous im only here cause i was bullied and i snapped sorry if i freak you out with my mood changes i have bi-polar this guy over there i dont know jack didly bout him he coulda snapped a dudes neck and drank his blood oh wait -sniffs- hes a warlock and wolf so maybe ate some one after cooking em with a fireball eh who knows i aint a judge hahaha  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff