Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Do you guys think that the new KH games will be awesome???? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragnorok

3,025 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 am
I think the new KH games will I want all of your guys opinions  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 am
i hope it will!  

Pikacheekz

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 am
New KH game? I'm assuming you mean Birth By Sleep?
Meh, looks good enough. I still want one on the PS3 though.
KH is getting too much handheld attention. And games full potential, imo, only truly become apparent on Consoles/Computers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm
While there are rumors floating around online that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be for thr Wii, I do know about two upcoming games. The first is Birth by Sleep, which will be be available for PSP. I believe it will be released in the US on September 7th. The second title will be available for Nintendo's new upcoming hand held system, the Nintendo 3DS. Though little info has been released about the game, we know that the game is going to be titled Kingdom Hearts 3D. Not too original, but okay. As soon as I obtain more information about the game and it's release, I'll let everyone know. What I can give everyone are a few of screenshots. To see these images, use the following link. mrgreen

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d/images  

Nina Usagi

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 am
Nina Usagi
While there are rumors floating around online that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be for thr Wii, I do know about two upcoming games. The first is Birth by Sleep, which will be be available for PSP. I believe it will be released in the US on September 7th. The second title will be available for Nintendo's new upcoming hand held system, the Nintendo 3DS. Though little info has been released about the game, we know that the game is going to be titled Kingdom Hearts 3D. Not too original, but okay. As soon as I obtain more information about the game and it's release, I'll let everyone know. What I can give everyone are a few of screenshots. To see these images, use the following link. mrgreen

The Wii? Ugh that's gonna suck. It better not be  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am
it would be awesome but they really need to keep it to the same system... i have the playstation and DSbut now the psp... well that makes sence but they should still have it for the old system...(i know i'll takes wolfys psp)  

qtinki

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am
kibakimimarufan666
it would be awesome but they really need to keep it to the same system... i have the playstation and DSbut now the psp... well that makes sence but they should still have it for the old system...(i know i'll takes wolfys psp)

Well, Square Enix tends to work more with Sony rather then Nintendo. Plus Sony's consoles and hand helds abilities far exceed Nintendo's at the moment. So it's only natural for them to change to the PSP and, hopefully, PS3.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 am
I think the latest game is Kingdom Hearts: Coded and I know that it is a cellphone game but I don't know when it comes out of if it already did. Anyway, I am confident that any new games will be awesome. The Kingdom Hearts games have consistently had great writing and gameplay. But I agree with Xake, I wouln/t want it to come out for the wii.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 am
i think it will be great like wut deluxe sora and xake said if its for the wii itll be not that great but i am lookin forword to the new game ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 am
I know that BBS is gonna be awesome. Re:coded is going to be good  

jlbaker2007

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Bananii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 am
Meh.. I'm not that curious about BBS actually. KH1, COM and KH2 mattered. Then.. well. Ok.. You got Roxas' birth and his life until he met Sora and oh well that's nice. And now BBS. Mh.. It just stopped at KH2 for me. It just seemed complete. No need for further games :/ I really hope there won't be tons of other KH games in the future...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 am
Bananii
Meh.. I'm not that curious about BBS actually. KH1, COM and KH2 mattered. Then.. well. Ok.. You got Roxas' birth and his life until he met Sora and oh well that's nice. And now BBS. Mh.. It just stopped at KH2 for me. It just seemed complete. No need for further games :/ I really hope there won't be tons of other KH games in the future...

Well, there's probably gonna be a KH3 atleast. Just to make sense of that note and all these extra games  

Xake got it memorized

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am
Nina Usagi

If they bring it out for the wii I highly doubt I will play that one as for the re: coded on yea I think that one would be interesting to play  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 am
User Image
The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in
User Image

Since ive played to Japaness version its really good in my opinion. but when i checked out the BBs english trailor, Aqua's voice sounded really fake, the voice actor seemed like they didn't put emotion into aqua's voice and it sounded really crappy sad i hope that they fix it

User Image

But I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out. I know, without a doubt, kingdom hearts... is light!!!

User Image

SirNubs

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:11 pm
Soraswife_197
User Image
The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in
User Image

Since ive played to Japaness version its really good in my opinion. but when i checked out the BBs english trailor, Aqua's voice sounded really fake, the voice actor seemed like they didn't put emotion into aqua's voice and it sounded really crappy sad i hope that they fix it

User Image

But I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out. I know, without a doubt, kingdom hearts... is light!!!

User Image

They won't, until later installments  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas