Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 05: Get To Know The Guild Staff!
Hi!!! I'm BritaniBoo-licious! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Herro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the co-owner of the random guild. You may call me BritaniBoo-licious, BritaniBoo, Britty, or Gaz. I prefer Gaz, though. The day I blow out my candles is on November 19th, 1992. For those who don't know how old that makes me, I am 23. biggrin I am very fun, random, and interesting. I absolutely LOVE meeting new people. I model on occasion. I am pansexual. I have an obsession with baking random things at 2 in the morning. I have an adorable freaking sneeze, or so I've been told. I'm ocd, have borderline personality disorder, and sometimes have random rants about things. I'm pretty crazy...not gonna lie. I have 10 cats, 1 dog, and 3 snakes. I have an amazing husband, whom I actually met in this guild. His name is Zrac123. <3 I have an obsession with video games....especially ones of the zombie killing persuasion. I have numerous medical issues, so if I disappear for a while, that is most likely the reason. I like most music, except rap and country. My favorite kind of music is symphonic metal. I play multiple musical instruments, including the viola, cello, and bass. I was home schooled for 11th and 12th grade due to stupidity and death threats from an ex. I love foxes, penguins, jellyfish, and octopi. I love all animals, actually. I love making random smiley faces. >w< I can be extremely random at times, and I tend to forget that I say things and repeat them, at times. I like to take pictures and develop them myself. I love scary movies. I like anime. I love going to anime conventions. I love cosplaying. I love raves. I love glowsticks...a lot. If you ever give me glowsticks, I will love you forever. FOREVER. Currently, I live in South Carolina. I don't like rude, obsessive people.
Honestly, there is too much about me to post here so, if there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.

Here is my Facebook page, so you guys can add me, if you'd like: https://www.facebook.com/GazMonsteria  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am
Are You Trying To See If You Can Beat The Alligator By Opening Your Mouth The Widest? xD  

koolay0

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm
*pokes thread*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 am
well hi britty im evil cookies...nice to meet you  

II Evil Cookies II

auravamp

Wealthy Vampire

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 am
hi brittany, im susanna88 and yes my real name is acutually susanna. nice to meet u. ^_^ biggrin
i am an animal person too. i love all animals but my favorite animals are wolfs. they just look so kewl. cool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 am
btw we have more in common than that ^ but there are too many to name at the moment.  

auravamp

Wealthy Vampire

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

sanXchan

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am
susanna88
hi brittany, im susanna88 and yes my real name is acutually susanna. nice to meet u. ^_^ biggrin
i am an animal person too. i love all animals but my favorite animals are wolfs. they just look so kewl. cool mrgreen

omg, mi middle name is the same as your name....only its spelled differently...and it dosnt have the a at the end...its suzanne. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 pm
biggrin
I'm glad to "meet" each of you.  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Britty wants more posts.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am
Brittty Gets Another Post By Me o:

-pokehs You-  

koolay0

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 am
What instruments do you play britty?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm
@koolay- biggrin

@eleanne- I play the viola, the cello, the upright bass, the electric bass, the keyboard, and the bongos  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

chichibunni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm
Hi Britty-chan! Hey, I play the Violin and the Piano...and also my voice ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm
Oh hey Britani! Long time sort of no see. What's up?  

Toadette25

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

iRango

Aged Noob

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 am
hi... mrgreen