Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1X1] ~ 甘えて! ~ Please Spoil Me! ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hold your hand… かまって (Please care)
Touch and feel… あまえて (Please spoil me)
Gnaw and taste… みつめて (I made a mistake)
Through the night… キスして (Please kiss me)

RP Premise:

• What happens when a Host goes rogue? Does he simply stop working at the bar where he got his start? Does he disappear into the night? Is there some crazy huge underground crime syndicate that makes sure Hosts stay put?
  • Maybe not in the real world... but in a futuristic Japan... that's exactly what happens!
  • The Yakuza syndicate, known as Kairo (回路 / Circuit) which controls the Host business in and around the Kyoto area, is an iron-fisted group of greedy thugs who have made a killing (figuratively and literally) at setting up Host bars and clubs with beautiful bishounen, has just learned that one of their most prominent Hosts... has gone AWOL.
  • In a world where the future is now, it's nearly impossible for a Host to go missing without someone from the local authorities, or Kairo, finding them. Thus, in the last five years, they haven't had a single escaped beauty.
  • Until now...
  • Enter 23 year old Shouryuu. This young man, caught up in the world of Hosts, is quite used to having to put on the charms for his rockstar-like pay. But when a client began to demand a little more of this seemingly shy host, Shouryuu panicked and made a break for the freedom he'd never known. Now, on the run from Kairo, Shouryuu finds himself in the middle of Kyoto's business district.
  • Unknowingly, he runs into the very man who could be his savior from the life he despised...

Your Job - As The Businessman:

• Your job, is to play a seme, who's bio you get to completely design (he just has to be a business man who has money and clout, to help keep Shouryuu from being caught).
  • Your seme can act any way he wants. He could be a kind and caring figure, or a control freak of a man. You get to decide.
  • This RP is designed to have plot, and possibly be a bit different than other RPs out there. So I really want someone who can get into their character.

Your Job - As The Kairo Agent:

• Your job, is to play a seme, who's bio you get to completely design (he just has to work for Kairo and be out to get Shouryuu back).
  • Your seme can act any way he wants. He could be a kind and caring figure, or a control freak of a man. You get to decide.
  • This RP is designed to have plot, and possibly be a bit different than other RPs out there. So I really want someone who can get into their character.

Rules:

• Gaia is all about the PG-13, so keep that in mind.
  • Please PM me your bio with the topic of 1x1 or something like that so I'll know it's related to this RP!
  • Try to post at least once a day, or every other day.
  • Make sure you use good grammar and spelling and punctuation and all those wonderful things!
  • One sentence replies will not be loved... I want at least a paragraph (that's 4-5 sentences).
  • The RP will begin as soon as I have someone lined up to play the businessman seke character.

THE AWOL HOST - Shouryuu's Bio:

RPer: Nileregwen DoUrden
    Host Name: Shouryuu (昇龍)
    Blood Type: AB
    Sign: Gemini
    Height: 5ft 5in
    Weight: 135lbs
    Hair: Black & Short
    Eyes: Blue
    Orientation: Bi
    Preference: Uke
    Quirks: Has expensive tastes but doesn't flaunt those tastes. He likes to keep to himself when he can. Tends to be shy and quiet when not on the job.
    Likes: Soft music, reading, & anything with sweet bean paste
    Dislikes: Loud drunk people, rude manners, & has a fear of thunderstorms
    Bio: Kouga lost his parents in a fire at the hospital where they worked. He grew up in an orphanage, having been admitted at the age of five. Mizuto became a Host for the Kairo syndicate when he was only 17, and he quickly gained the alias, Shouryuu. When he turned 23, Kairo began to expect 'more' of their Hosts, and the very idea sickened the young man. He made a break for it, escaping the night club district and finding himself lost in the Kyoto business district instead. Having been used to a lifestyle of rich pay, finding (or slamming into them on the street) someone with a lot of money came in handy. And yet... Kouga isn't quite sure that his new found companion is everything he appears.
    Character Image:

THE BUSINESSMAN - Keitarou's Bio:

RPer: Galythia
    Blood Type: AB
    Sign: Cancer
    Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
    Weight: 162 lbs.
    Hair: Black, short, and soft; often very tame
    Eyes: Dark brown—close to black; most often smiling and kind, though underneath most always stoic and restrained
    Orientation: Straight... for now...
    Preference: Seme
    Quirks: Kei often finds himself to be really lonely, but considers himself socially awkward. Though he is a good and successful businessman, he finds that he is very much inexperienced in the area of love, and so he often avoids it. Still, now and then, bouts of loneliness do overcome him—and it's at those times when he takes his leaves from work and boxes himself up at home, perhaps a little childishly.
    Likes: Classical music, especially the piano; order and cleanliness; expensive things and extravagance, though not so lavish that it is crass—still, he often indulges himself when alone
    Dislikes: Obnoxious or immature people; pig-sty like places; people who gloat
    Bio: Keitarou was raised as a relatively normal child. He had two loving parents that tried to raise him as openly as they could, always trying to expose him to the world and its wonders. But he himself was always attracted to the executive world, with all the businessmen in their expensive suits. His parents, both lower-middle class people, were happy that he found something that he was passionate about, but they worried that the business world would be too harsh on Kei.
    They were right. The world was harsh. Eventually, Kei turned from the very outgoing and open kid of his youth to the stoic and laconic businessman that he is now. His parents soon lost contact with him, since he much preferred to be by himself. They still worry about him, but they know that he needs his space, and that he would come to them when he needed them. Which practically meant that they hadn't seen him in almost ten years.
    Kei is a very restrained person. He tries to keep his gaze and actions very measured, always careful to never give anything away. Of course, he still smiles and acts kindly, but it's never a genuine heartfelt thing.
    Deep down, however, there is still that outgoing and caring personality that Kei had possessed as a child. It's just currently lost underneath the decade of his stoic businesslike manner. Now, whenever he acts nice or amicable, it's only a front. He isn't particularly mean or anything. Many people actually know him as nice and kind. It's just that not many know that it's all a front for his really staid and stolid manner. But if people ever took the time to know him further, they would probably be disturbed at how serious and quiet he is, not at all like the fake impression he gives off with all of his smiles and such.
    Character Image:
    User Image

THE KAIRO AGENT - ??? Bio:

[list]
[b]RPer:[/b] Kaikoloren
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Sign:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Preference:[/b]
[b]Quirks:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Character Image:[/b]
[img] [/img]
[/list]

Notes:

• Title and lyrics inspired by/from the anime "DearS" and it's opening song, "Love Slave"
  • Lyrics taken from Gendou.com.
  • Banner image art by Heise, banner put together by Nileregwen DoUrden
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm
(((OOC: BUMP. Any takers?)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am
((I TOTALLY CALL THIS! THERE IS NO WAY THAT SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE THIS FROM ME! HOLD THIS FOR ME! Unless, of course, you're tired of RPing with me all the time. But I'll make a profile as soon as I can (I'm not at home right now, so I won't be able to for a while)...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm
(((Hehehe, Kaiko wants to play in it too. I'm going to change it up to where it's a 1x1x1 RP, because having a villain-type chasing after Shouryuu would be beneficial, hehe. But yes, you've got the spot of Shouryuu's savior-businessman, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:47 pm
(((OOC:

WE STILL NEED THE SEME BUSINESS MAN!

Hehehe, Galythia's a bit busy so she didn't want to get involved with an RP that she couldn't commit to 100% atm. Soooo... we still need someone to be the Businessman Seme who "rescues" Shouryuu before this RP can begin!

ANY TAKERS?!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm
((Now that summer's begun, I'm BACK! 100% starting now~))  

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm
(( Yay! LUCKY US! You're back! -hugs Gal-))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm
(((OOC: YAY! Now, as soon as Kaiko throws me the other bio, we can begin! *hugs Gal* I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 pm
(( You two are welcome to begin while I build my boy. I'm still working out details but he's not going to jump in right away. If he did, your characters might not get the chance to meet. LOL ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm
((Nil, you post first since a) you're the creator, so I see it fit, and b) I can then see what color you use to post and match my color with it, since I hate juxtaposing colors that absolutely detest the other's presence. =P))  

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm
(((OOC: Alright, I'll work on a post for in here tomorrow, mwahahaha!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm
(( Ooc: I'll try to send my guy into you after I see a few posts. Hehe....let you both feel comfortable then... swoop in unexpectedly. hahah)  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Never again...

Running... it was all he could do now...
To run... to dash from alley to alley in a full out sprint that slowly got him farther and farther from the night club scene of the Shimabara district of Kyoto.
And the further away Shouryuu got... the safer he would be.

I'm a host, not some b*****d's toy!

The rain had been pouring down for over half an hour, soaking the young man through his already clingy clothes, right down to the bone.
He didn't have time to shiver... to stop and try to orient himself... to just get out of the torrential weather...

They would come for him soon...

Mizuto Kouga... the first man to escape Kairo in five years...

I'm having a nightmare
While my fallen tears pass through the clouds
I rock in the night breeze

悪夢を見てるの
夜風に揺られながら
こぼした涙が雲を抜けて

Yume wo miteru no
Yokaze ni yurarenagara
Koboshita namida ga kumo wo nukete

It hurt... the blood running down Kouga's neck...
He had dug out the small chip which had been placed there by Kairo so long ago. In fact, the young twenty-three year old man had grown up as a part of the Yakuza syndicate who ran the Host bars and clubs that littered Shimabara.
But Shouyuu couldn't dig out the small tattoo that was etched into the lower left section of his abdomen.
Etched so deep that removal would likely cause him to bleed out in a matter of moments...

He belonged to Kairo.
But... Kouga just couldn't take it any more. Couldn't stand the kisses... the roaming hands... the things that his bosses had decided that their 'Hosts' would now do.
He couldn't stand any of it.
Sure, he'd liked his share of guys and girls before... but this was just wrong.
An entirely new level of wrong that sickened and frightened the young man down to his very core.

And so Shouryuu ran... on and on through the rain, no real destination in mind.
He just kept running...
On and on, farther and farther.

I disappear into the pale town and become the rain
Someone, please notice these pieces of love
And accept them

青ざめた街に消えてゆく雨となって
想いの欠片に気づいて
誰か受け止めて

Aozameta machi ni kiete yuku ame to natte
Omoi no kakera ni kidzuite
Dareka uketomete

Before Shoryuu realized it, he was running through the Shimogyou ward, and dodging passing people in an attempt to dash through Kyoto Station.

It felt like his heart was going to leap from his chest.
Kouga was exhausted, disoriented, and simply run down.
In fact, his knees were beginning to feel like jello... his every step heavy and forced...

And that damned pelting rain...

Without warning, Kouga suddenly slammed into something... or rather someone...
A someone with an umbrella... and a rather broad back, because now the Host was on his a** in a puddle on the pavement, looking up at a rather tall figure.

"Su... sumimasen!" Shouryuu tried to apologize...

It was heartfelt... even if it DID end with a sneeze...

I'm Gonna SCREAM+
Let me take you there yeah baby
"I wanna be...free" I make a wish
The knife stabs the shadow
I want to save you from this trap of sadness

I'm Gonna SCREAM+
"I wanna be…free” 願いを懸けて
その影を突き刺すナイフ
悲しみの罠から救いたい

I'm Gonna SCREAM+
“I wanna be...free” negai wo kakete
Sono kage wo tsukisasu NAIFU
Kanashimi no wana kara sukuitai

(((OOC: Lyrics are "I'm Gonna SCREAM+" by Tommyheavenly6. They're a wonderful group... found them thanks to their single for Kidou Senshi Gundam 00, hehe.
For the purpose of this RP, the Shimabara district has actually been revived in this futuristic Japan. It was closed down in 1958.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimabara,_Kyoto
Shimogyou is where Kyoto Station is, and since I couldn't find a name for the main business district of Kyoto... I chose this since it's a place where people could easily run into someone else... very crowded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimogyō-ku,_Kyoto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Station )))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 am
I m a m u r a - K e i t a r o u

Kei glanced down at his watch. 6:30. All right, he was running right on schedule. He would be home by around 7:15, get down to some meager dinner that he really didn't care about, and set to work once again. Kei was one of those people who enjoyed working, though not enough to enthusiastically do it all the time. It was just that he usually had nothing better to do. Kei was never one to hang out with people just for the sake of it, and despite his first impressions and social 'graces,' he really had a lonely social life, filled with empty parties and engagements that he could really care less for.

As he walked by the station on the way to his car—for Keitarou preferred to drive over takin public transportation—Kei's mind began to wander to the various things that he needed to get done before going off to work again tomorrow. If nothing else, he was an efficient person... Though he probably didn't care enough for himself as he should have been.
Right as Kei was halfway through his list, a force slammed into him from behind that nearly knocked him over. Kei lost his grip on his umbrella, but the strap around his wrist kept the umbrella in place, rather than sending it flying into someone in front. Kei straightened himself up, thanking whatever god was up there that he didn't drop his suitcase, despite the impact. Kei never liked getting anything dirty, and dropping things on a rainy, puddled ground was really one of the fastest ways to soil something.

Kei turned around to see who he had bumped into, not at all angry, but ready to be angry if it was a situation that would frustrate him.
"Su... sumimasen!"
Kei's gaze followed the voice, looking down at the ground where an exceptionally handsome man was sitting right in the puddle. The man was soaking wet, and he certainly looked miserable, sitting here, hair messed up, clearly out of breath from running so much. He also was shaking, though perhaps from something else rather than just the cold... Either way, it didn't seem like it was a situation that would cause anger, and it didn't. The sneeze brought the word 'adorable' into Kei's mind, but his stolid fashion barely even recognized the word.

Putting on a well practiced smile, Kei held out a hand to the man on the ground and chuckled. "It's all right. You seem like you're in a rush though..."
Usually Kei didn't trust people easily, and he didn't trust Shouryuu either, but the man seemed harmless enough. It could be all a con, but the sneeze did look legitimate, and the poor boy looked somewhat miserable and a little frightened.
Kei could only half believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, but he added, "I'm right near my car. I could offer you a ride to wherever it is that you need to go." He was pretty sure that he was going to regret this...

((I suck at being accurate like that, especially with Japan, so I'll just... not mention any names. xD))

T h e - B u s i n e s s m a n

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 pm
(((OOC: Post in progress. Promise!)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]