Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm
On the outskirts of Salt Lake city we find an abandoned gas station fenced in with barbed wire fencing around the tops. An old Big rig lays haphazardly outside the fencing, a former employee adorning the name tag Stevie hangs from the side, arrow protruding from his skull. From the looks of it Stevie's been dead longer than a few weeks, most likely an infectee Haiku deduced as she leaned on the fencing, taking a long drag from her cigarette with a sigh. Its been three weeks since the incident in New Raccoon City as the memories during that time became a blur to her. Agian she sighed, stomping out the bud, choosing to ignore the presence behind her, most likely inside the buildings roof. "More than likely another infectee...ah well, lets continue shall we?"She whispered to herself, bounding off the fence for closer inspection of the comical Stevie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm
One glance to the security camera and i see that there's a person with blue hair and freakishly white/blue skin leaning on the fence. I jump up and grab my sniper rifle and head to the roof. On the roof, through my sight i get a better look her. She quickly jumped away from the fence to inspect old stevie.... "Wait a minute! Stevie is protecting my baby!!!" I thought to myself. I loaded up a couple rounds into my rifle and took a shot, aiming for her head but she was moving too fast and nailed her in the shoulder. "I forget, are infectee's eatable? Wait, no they aren't. Jeez thoughs rations didn't last but... 3 weeks." I couldn't help but giggle at the pain in my stomach after that thought.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Haiku landed with a yip, glancing at her shoulder with a confused gaze. Blazing fire-like blood oozed from the wound as pain shot down her arm."W-what The HELL??? Seriously??"Haiku whipped her head around and instantly zoned in on the source."That's it, now I'm Pissed, you're going down.."Haiku then Ran for the fence, flipped over the eight foot fence with little to no problems then darted for the building, trying to weave as much as possible with her useless arm flailing at her side."Aw what the hell really? It's not working now?! DAMMINT!"She growled, stopping dead to try and hold her arm in place as she slowly picked up speed once again.-s**t, bullets still in....gonna have to fix that..-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm
*bang!* as she was running toward the building i try to nail her in the head but miss again and hit her other shoulder. "Dammit!" i shouted out loud. "Oh crap, need to stay quiet, now that i know im gonna kill it, i need to get to work." I said more quietly, while running down to the lower level grabbing my keys and other necessities.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 pm
Haiku slid into the building, shattering the glass doors, landing straight into the cash register of the Enco station with a loud crash and random obscenities escaped her mouth as the previously shattered glass decorated her skin, some deeper in than some. With a sigh she stood and attepmted to investigate her wounds, now noticing her right arm, much like her left, has been rendered useless."OH WHAT THE F**K?!Really now? Really?! That lil b*****d's going down now! Ow s**t!"Haiku slumped back into the wall with a groan, much more blood escaping as she lulled her head to the side."Dammit dammit dammit...ah well....doesn't sound like they're in any hurry down here guess I can fix myself up a bit..."She grimaced, oh how she hated this part...she slid her tongue out of her mouth as it shifted into a skinnier yet more effective 'tool'. She then proceeded to inject her tongue into her left shoulder, twisting and turning inside until coming upon the bullet, to which she wrapped it around and with a swift but painful jerk, tore it out, flinging it off the the other wall with a small 'ping'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm
I jumped down the latter carrying my shotgun and sniper rifle to make my way to my baby. "There's only one door she can come in from and it's-," i turned the corner to the lobby see it using it's tongue to remove one of the bullets from it's left arm, "EWWWWWW! Ew ew ew ew!" I ran back around the corner because the site grossed me out.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm
Haiku glanced up, quickly removing the bullet from her right shoulder, bounding from her spot to the ceiling virtually silent. She then plucked a small shard of glass from her neck, tossing it in her prior spot to get the smaller girl's attention."C'mon...."She whispered out, moreso to herself than the other, waiting for a reaction, her chance for revenge. Within a few minutes she felt her right arm regain itself and moved her right arm to the ceiling as well, extending her claws quickly as she then lowered herself somewhat, legs tucked beneath her sweater.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 pm
"ok get it together Spine, your just letting it heal itself by not killing it. Now go out there and do it!" I charged around the corner but stopped dead in my tracks when i noticed she wasn't there. "Where did she...?"  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm
"IT? IT???? You think I'm a Freaking IT? Aw Hell no!"Haiku immediately dropped from the ceiling, furious, pinning the small her girl to the wall looking down on her."FIRST off: I am NOT and 'IT' I am a rouge experiment so DON'T call me and IT! Second, WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOOT AT ME??? AND THREE: WHO THE F**K ARE YOU??!?"Haiku stomped her foot, nails brushing across the smaller's neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm
"Well for one thing! My name is Anora Spine and if i refer to zombies as 'him' or 'she' i might start to get attached!Two: i've never met a rogue experiment before! AND THREE! If i've never met or seen a rogue experiment then why would you think i not shoot it, since it's survival of the fittest and i'm out of food and a strange thing comes up to my hide out!" I was starting to get flustered and light headed so i put my shotgun up to her stomach just in case i started to pass out.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Haiku glanced down and laughed."Well this sucks now don't it? Attached to a damn zombie.....wooow, And for one I look like a damn human, talk like one, and...somewhat...look like one! ya could've yelled out or something, if I answer then obviously I'm Alright.."Haiku sighed, releasing her grip on Spine and holding her hand out to her,"Well then, let's start over shall we? no hard feelings about all this? By the way, I'm Haiku...just Haiku. The Corps didn't actually fix me up with a real name sooo yeah."She then relaxed her stance and reached into her bag, pulling out a small bag of chips, tossing them to Spine with a grin."Here, if you're that hungry take these, I'll be leaving soon anyway, I heard some things and I have business to attend to. If you wanna join me you can, New Raccoon City's only recently become heavily infected, so there should be plenty of food and a few survivors left"Haiku shrugged, arm still outstretched.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm
I put down my shotgun and took her out stretched hand and shook it quickly. I quickly said thanks and tore into the food. "New Raccoon City... Isn't that pretty far from here? Do you want a ride?" I said with a big grin on my face. "My baby is partly why i shot at you. I thought you were going to steal her." i gave a nervous laugh. "But, uh yeah no hard feelings."  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm
Haiku nodded, and laughed,"Yeah its maybe about a three day run for me, so pretty much a three day drive anyway. A ride up would be great, kinda tired from everything. So, how'd you end up here? I mean, I was headed up here to look for leads on my case, what's your situation?"She glanced back at Spine as she began to look around the room for anything she could use later on, and to investigate any newspapers laying around. After all, Umbrella owned pretty much the world at this point, hints would be everywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm
"Cool, just let me grab my stuff..." I went around the counter and opened the cash register and brought out some shotgun and sniper ammo, then closed it. "Alright to my baby!" We started walking to the big rig, when i lifted up the back door i revealed my classic 1967 bronze camaro with black racing stripes. "It's manual and all original." I said proudly. We both got in and i started to drive. "Well i'm not from around, you see, i'm from Germany. My family imigrated here when my father got a job transfer." I went quiet for a couple miles. "I-I don't know... we stayed locked up when we hard what was happening.... b-but you can't stay that way forever and and one by one, everytime we went out..... we were very close.... I JUST HATE IT! Death...." I trailed off mumble about life being unfair which i thought was stupid off myself, but i couldn't help it.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm
"Ah...sorry for asking...."Haiku stared out the window in silence for a few moments before speaking once more."My family died as well...my father worked for umbrella back when I was four and apparently he did something out of line and they had my parents killed off. Then they stole me and turned me into this so I'm using this body against them...we both have something to fight for, if that helps at all..."Haiku shrugged and relaxed into the seat, commenting on how nice of a car it was.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff