Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Cosplay? IT WAS AWESOME!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm
So, I'm going to AnimeNext (in New Jersey) this month (holy crap is it June already?) and I'm thinking of buying this to wear to the convention: http://cgi.ebay.com/Ghost-Hunt-Girls-Uniform-Cosplay-Costume-Free-Ship-/250219646790?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a4240cf46

I kind of need to convince myself to spend that much though. I think I can pull it off, I have the same eye color and hair color as Mai, and about the same hair length. What do you guys think? I really don't want to be one of the few people at the con who's not in costume...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 pm
I make my own costume every year, but if you're late on the makeing ordering is the way to go. However, becareful, sometimes the people who make them don't use good fabric and it rips. (my friend who went as Utau from Shugo Chara, had her lace rip, in many places.)

But I'm sure that if your careful it wont matter, and it looks well made...^^ go ahead, its your money, use it when you want.(yeah, I just said that)  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm
Ordered!! OMG, I'm going to an anime convention dressed as Mai!!! EEE!! This is so awesome, Ghost Hunt is my favorite anime ever, and I'll actually be at a convention dressed as a character, I can't believe it, I never expected to be going to another convention, much less cosplaying! YEE!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 pm
E-mail some picture to me! I wanna see, since I cannot cosplay (ever). Or go to an anime convention (until I get my own job).  

sugakoushi

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm
I''ll be posting some pictures online if any of them are any good...I'm not very photogenic, you see. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:48 am
00; I go to my con ever year, well, I was sick on year. I've been going for almost four, my dad pays for me. blaugh I'm happy that when that sack of flesh wants to do something for me so that I may like him, it's anime con. Wow, I don't think I'm a nice person all the sudden(just reread what she put)

Hope your con is fun, who is coming? Vic came to mine a few years ago, I want Dan Green to come. T.T He is my fav. voice actor, well next to my japanese fav.'s...  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 am
LittleKuriboh is coming! You know, the guy who does Yugioh the Abridged Series? He's coming all the way from England! biggrin Other than that, I don't really know anything about the other guests...

I wonder when they'll release a schedule of events, or a map of the dealer room? I really want to start planning ahead...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 am
That's is like way cool, yes, I know of YTAS.  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 am
LittleKuriboh? No way! Lucky. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 am
That Kroze guy is coming too. I don't even really know who Kroze is, except that he's...KROOOOOOZE! xd  

Dweezal
Crew

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm
I envy you.

Post pictures. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm
I just realized that I won't simply dressed as Mai, I'll be dressed as Mai....with glasses. sad Curse my poor eyesight. And I can't wear contacts either. xp  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:46 pm
Pretend they're 'brainy specs'. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 pm
was that a Doctor Who reference? If so, I love you! XD  

Dweezal
Crew

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm
It's time to.... BRAG!! (lol, see what I did there?)

I met LittleKuriboh!

(Okay, copy and pasting this from another forum cuz it's super long: I went to his panel and both of his screenings. I went really early on Sunday so I would get a good seat. I was third in line and made friends with the two people in front of me. And I was talking about the artist's alley, and that on painting of Ariel, Flounder, Nemo, and Spongebob crying about the oil spill? And the one guy said that they could have put Mako Tsunami in the picture. The "Freaky Fish Guy" from Yugioh! And I was like "OMG, he should make a video of Mako doing a PSA about the oil spill!" And we were so psyched about it. We all got in line for autographs and pictures, and We told him our idea! I'm the one who actually told the idea, he kind of...introduced it. And he said it was GENIUS!! He actually said "GENIUS!" and he even said "Why didn't I think of that!" He really liked it! I really hopes he uses our ideeeeaaaa! And he signed my badge! And I we all got our picture taken with him! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=615456935#!/photo.php?pid=4212434&op=1&view=all&subj=615456935&id=5261594932 You may or may not be able to see that...

Oh, and no pictures of me cosplaying yet. No one took my picture at the con, no one recognized the costume. Ghost Hunt just isn't popular enough. sad I had my aunt take some pictures of me, when I get them from her I'll post them! Or maybe I should be saying "it" instead of "them" since I think only one of them turned out good. WHY AM IS SO UNPHOTOGENIC? WHY GOD WHYYYYY?!?!?!? gonk lol...  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff