Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 pm
**Only Kiza and myself will post here. NO ONE ELSE! IDC WHO YOU ARE!

Realm of Wolves

User Image

Pain and Kiza teleported successfully to the realm of wolves. It was a dimmly lit snowy plain with barely any signs of life. The wolves were experts at living in this terrain and knew how to be invisble when they needed to. This is where Pain would train Kiza in the Wolf Senjutsu.

"Before we begin, I must first gauge your chakra Kiza. It will only take a second." Pain assured.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm
Kiza look to Pain. "Okay" Kiza waited for Pain to start his process.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 pm
Pain placed his index and middle fingers together and touched Kiza on the forehead. It seemed only to take a second in real time, but what had happened was much more than you or I could phathom. Pain journeyed to the center of Kiza's chakra network mentally and tested various points in his chakra circuitry to find weaknesses in it, strengths, power level, and how much chakra it contained overall. While there he saw... something... a faint glimmer, but still something.

When Pain had removed his hand, he was sweating. He now looked into Kiza's eyes, "Are you a jinchuriki?" Pain asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm
A smile broke across Kiza's face. HE opened his eyes and his Fox's eyes were in the place of Kiza's real eyes they eyes had symbols and a fiery look in them but the iris was pure black what type of eyes are these? The Foxe's find out your self later on... Kiza look right into Pain's eyes and got through. "My name is Kinaime tell me why have you entered my domain?" The fox said with a piss look.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:37 pm
"Egad! A demon fox! Begone you foul beast! I mean you no harm!" Pain said shifting into the rinnengan.

XD I love talking like that XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm
The Fox gave him a look of annoyance. "What is your problem?" The Fox with the same look still.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm
Pain exited Kiza's mind and returned to his own. "You have what it takes to become a Sage. Now its all up to you and your level of commitment. To become a Sage, one must be able to capture and harness the very essence of the natural energy all around them. It is in abundance everywhere. The trees, the air, the sky, the ground, and even the animals. But to harness this energy is not enough, you mus be able to mold and mix it with your inner chakras in perfect balance as well. If you fail at this you will turn into a misformed fox. Do you understand the risks?" Pain asked before they truely began.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:02 pm
Kiza look to Pain. "Yes." Kiza wondered how the meeting with Foxy went.

Inside Kiza's mind. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Kiza ignored his fox  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Pain nodded. "In order to gather natural chakra you must first sit in the snow here. The snow is a perfect conductor of natural energy and will draw it to you. You must remain perfectly still, however. As the energy is being pulled to you, you must mold it with your own so it does not overtake you. You may begin."

User Image

As Pain said this, Akita, his aid in the wolf realm, approached them to help with training. "I have arrived Pain, my friend. Is this the one whom shall master the sage art?"

"Yes, he will. I have every hope in this one."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Kiza grinned as he walk to the snowy area and sat down in a meditating pose. "Pain how can I mold it into my own chakra?" Other than Kiza talking the rest of his body remained perfectly still.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm
As Kiza meditated the natural energy in the area began to slowly drift towards him. It did not combine with him completely as he began to speak.

"You are to consciously move your chakra withing you. Keep the balance of your chakras intune. If you have too much of one chakra, expel it slowly from you to make them balanced. You must be able to push and pull natural energy along with your inner chakras." Pain said watching his training.

Akita sniffed the air. "The natural ev of energy is being pulled to him. He is learning."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Kiza had to expel a good amount of chakra do to his Fox's chakra in him so he wouldn't be overloaded with three types of chakra. Kioza made it to where there was a even amount of chakra in each part of his body.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:32 pm
As he was drawing in natural chakra he began to grow fur. Akita looked at Pain and they nodded. He ran over to Kiza and bit him lightly, expeling a large amount of natural chakra and returning him to normal.

"Be careful child." Akita said returning to Pain's side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm
Kiza held in a yell of pain as he started to bleed. "Great now I have to get a rabies shot infested thing." Kiza thought letting a tear down his face. He keep bringing in and expelling chakra. Soon Kiza was sweating and getting tired.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm
Akita growled, he didn't have rabies... he was too awesome to have them!

The two watched as Kiza drew in more energy and was molding it successfully. "There!" Akita said as Kiza had attained the perfect mixture of all three chakras.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff