Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Cutest couples, and the RikuxXion question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 pm
So this topic is where you state who the cutest Kingdom Hearts couples are.
Also, I would like to know if a RikuxXion couple would be possible.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Edited post  

Xake got it memorized

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm
RikuxXion has alwaysed crossed my mind but i jhonestly dont know if it is possible....but i say maybe  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm
I would say its a definite possibility.
I'm not entirely sure who I would say my favorite couple is though!  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm
I think Roxas and Namine are a cute couple as for Riku and Xion I think they would be a cute couple if the creators decided to put them together that is  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 pm
I'm guilty of having fallen head over heels for SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine from Day One. They're so adorable~ <3

However, I will admit that I have fallen for the RikuxXion pairing as well. I'm not entirely sure why, but for some reason, my brain has filed it under "almost canon." I think it's because I believe that even though Riku wasn't the nicest to Xion at first, as he came to know her, he also came to appreciate her for who she is instead of for the connections she has to Sora. So, in my mind, RikuxXion is definitely a possible pairing.

...Then again, that *could* just be me fantasizing.

Besides my top three, I also support a number of alternative pairings that I believe are cute. However, as the list is quite long, I won't post it here. ^^;  

pinnedbutterflywings

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:59 am
suta-inu-girl
I'm guilty of having fallen head over heels for SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine from Day One. They're so adorable~ <3

However, I will admit that I have fallen for the RikuxXion pairing as well. I'm not entirely sure why, but for some reason, my brain has filed it under "almost canon." I think it's because I believe that even though Riku wasn't the nicest to Xion at first, as he came to know her, he also came to appreciate her for who she is instead of for the connections she has to Sora. So, in my mind, RikuxXion is definitely a possible pairing.

...Then again, that *could* just be me fantasizing.

Besides my top three, I also support a number of alternative pairings that I believe are cute. However, as the list is quite long, I won't post it here. ^^;

for 1 thyat was a really long response
and for 2 i do think xion and riku r the cutes and more likely to be a couple  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 am
UltimaKHFangirl30
I think Roxas and Namine are a cute couple as for Riku and Xion I think they would be a cute couple if the creators decided to put them together that is

I guess they would be cute together, but I think they would be a good couple overall.
Also, I just rememberd a something you can go look up on youtube. Look for Kingdom Hearts chatroom and find a user called roseykun25. She has many videos about Riku and Xion getting together and many other KH related videos.
I would recommend checking them out if you're interested.  

firewolffox11

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 pm
^Edited post  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Xake got it memorized
^Edited post

y  

firewolffox11

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 am
Because it hardly made any sense how you wrote it.
Edit: I've also determined to move this topic from Chatterbox, to the Kingdom Hearts forum. Might I please remind all Guild members to post topics in the appropriate forum. Continued failure to do so could result in the banishment of the offending member.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 am
suta-inu-girl

I'm going to have to agree with her. Sora and Kairi are adorable together, and their story is part of what makes the game so great.
As for Roxas and Namine, it's the same as Sora and Kairi, but a little more depressing. I feel bad for them, but they have each other, yah?  

Spiritual Disaster

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm
Xake got it memorized
Edit: I've also determined to move this topic from Chatterbox, to the Kingdom Hearts forum. Might I please remind all Guild members to post topics in the appropriate forum. Continued failure to do so could result in the banishment of the offending member.
User Image

ether u hate me or u hate me
u hate me dont u  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Xion The Dark Princess
Xake got it memorized
User Image

ether u hate me or u hate me

As a grammar Nazi, I do. As a crew member, I do not.
This discussion of my feelings for you is over.
Edit: I already said this discussion was over.
A grammar Nazi is a person who strives for good-perfect grammar either online, or in real life. We tend to bug people who use shortcuts for spelling.
Example: U r rely bgging me
They don't write "You are really bugging me." as they should've. Not only that, they ended up saying rely which is a real word.
They misuse words and rape spelling.
I'm a minor grammar Nazi, thus I only attack people who obviously don't care about their spelling.
User Image  

Xake got it memorized

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm
User ImageI really love the couples NaminexRoxas, and KairixSora. I also feel that KairixRiku would make a very cute couple as well ^0^  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff