Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
survive or perish (open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 am
in 2453 tornadoes,hurricanes, and other natural disasters have destroyed everything leaving nothing but trees, grass, plants etc. with no trace of civilization left it was a way that the Earth somehow "healed" itself but everyone living in the buildings still live forcing everyone to live on what they have  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 am
rules:

1. fighting is not only allowed but sometimes encouraged just don't kill without permission or godmod
2. no cybering romance is ok, just don't take it to far
3.profiles are not needed, but you can post one if you want at least include a picture of your neko when doing rp( that is not needed either)
4.please don't post things like bump or spam that just ruins it
5.try to use real words rather than plz,y,c etc.
6. try not to use quotes so that there is a long page of quote trains
7.this world is vast, so you can travel wherever just don't take it too far and start inventing random things
8.use these " when talking and (( or [[ for OOC use italic text or something to emphasize thinking

that's pretty much all  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:30 am
feel free to jump in at any moment  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

Damian walked around the uneaven rocky terain of the once called central america, rock and sea as far as he could see, everything seemed abandoned somehow...

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:26 am
Rowen goes off to build a new home "I miss everthing why did this happen ,but I'll build a bitter home then the last one"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Sarah sat down near what used to be a large city How did this all happen? maybe i should gather all of the survivors upon entering the city she saw people gathered around campfires but then looked around and saw what happened people dead everywhere, under debris, hanging from walls upon seeing this gruesome sight she turned away in fear  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm
Blaze ran to his hut and lightly sharpened his sword then set out and walked to where Sarah was. "Whats wrong?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 am
User Imagename:Nikolai Leoverse

nikolai walked around of what used to be a large city, he sighed and sat down watching 2 people talk. "those two people over there, should i go talk to them or no." he looked at the ground with no sign of happiness or any trace of a happy emotion. only sadness from what he had lost during the natural disaster strike.  

ll Kensei Muguruma ll

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am
User Image Name: Mika Yotsura

Mika walked through the town, looking at the disaster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:52 pm
Nikolai got up and walked around with his hands in his jacket pockets and his hood up wile looking down. "well, i hope no one thinks im emo, cause im not. im the only member that survived the hurricane, my girlfriend got caught in one of the hurricanes and we got seperated from each other. yet i still cant find her." Nikolai stopped in his tracks and looked up  

ll Kensei Muguruma ll

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm
Mika sighed and shook her head, her bell jingling faintly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm
Nikolai took off his hood and walked around for stuff to build a home and he scavenged for metal and steel from the collapsed buildings. "not as easy i thought it would be, but oh well." apparently he was in a better mood and he was smiling in his search  

ll Kensei Muguruma ll

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm
Mika looked around boredly and sighed, "Well, everyone knew this would happen at some point." she whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm
nikolai began building a home out of what he collected. "this is harder then he thought." nikolai looked up and layed back. "this is acculy getting kinda lonely, out here in the dark, alone." nikolai got up and looked for someone to talk to  

ll Kensei Muguruma ll

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Mika lifted her head up and sniffed the air lightly. "Hm, seems like im not the only person here." she mumbled and pulled on the strings of her bell.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff