Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
unnamed RP (Not accepting/Full) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:01 pm
She was known by many names, not all of them flattering, and her reputation for indifferent cruelty and mischief earned her respect as well as fear from her kind. However, she chose to go by the name Rhoswyn, or white rose, given to her by Robin Goodfellow himself. They weren't friends as much as co-conspirators, but they got along well enough. Between schemes Rhoswyn tended to get bored, and the dry spell she was in seemed to be lasting longer than most. She sighed, dark eyes flicking in annoyance towards a few pixies giggling as they flew past her, tiny glowing bodies darting through the balmy summer air. The sky was just growing dim in the twilight, and the deep woods began to fill with the sounds of her brethren.

An idea struck her then. Why wait around here for something to happen? The world of humans was full of endless opportunities for entertainment, though brief. And twilight was the best time to cross the border into their realm. Rhoswyn grinned wickedly, lights dancing in her sharp eyes, and inhaled deeply before putting on her glamour and taking a meaningful step forward, into the parallel land that awaited her.

Everything twisted. It was unsettling, but after a few deep breaths she felt steady enough to take in her surroundings. The edge of the forest Rhoswyn resided in, the same and yet different, was at her back. Smells of sweat and filth, as well as the sweet scent of mortality, hard to describe, filled her first. Then her keen eyes took in the odd setting she had arrived in. There were small clusters of buildings, sturdy unnatural things in her opinion, and a few open empty fields. Young people walked in groups down sidewalks, chatting amicably, although some were alone. A sign at the entrance of the campus declared it to be an esteemed private college. The cunning smile spread across her face again. This was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

A boy with short blonde hair slowly walked as he dragged along his roll-along suitcase bag. An elderly woman followed behind him and stopped as he did reaching a pair of gates. "So you are sure about this Kei? Will you be alright?" the elderly woman asked the moment they had stopped. The boy by the name of Kei nodded and spoke in a very light voice. "Yes I will mother..."

The mother looked at her son for a few minutes longer worriedly and soon sighed hugging him. "Well then I guess take care of yourself" she said as she released him and took a step back. "I will.." he said and turned back to the gates and walked in. Silently he walked down the long woven path as he passed many other people he kept to himself and acted like he was not to be noticed, keeping his distance from large groups of people.

Even though he had kept his distance, he soon was spotted by a larger group of students. The started heading over to him and he noticed this and tried walking the opposite way but stopped midway as they reached him. The group made a circle around him as one stepped foward. "You're the new kid here aren't you?" the one asked.

Kei looked up at him and quickly adverted his eyes. "Y-yes.. I am new to this school.." he responded in a very quiet and almost unhearable voice. The boy who was before Kei didn't seem pleased on how he was answered, and Kei knew he had no knowing that he must have offended him in some way. "Speak up. I didn't hear you" he said as he held Kei up by the collar.

((Wasnt planning on something happening right off the bat but oh well O.o ))  

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 am
Rhoswyn sat gracefully on a rough wooden bench, her lithe frame settling to get comfortable. Splinters gently dug into her tender skin, pricking lightly as if to greet her. She was small compared to the other humans, standing at around five foot one, and her sharp, delicate features were oddly pretty. Some people glanced at the strange girl sitting alone at the bench, but she ignored them, her eyes searching for something. Soon, Rhoswyn saw a gathering that caught her interest, although she appeared as unaware as before. It was best to act like she was lost in thought; it made her seem more innocuous.

A circle of eight or nine burly students stood in a circle, surrounding a slender young man. They were trying to be threatening, she could tell, from the way they puffed out their chests and squared their shoulders. With overly sensitive ears, she listened as the leader walked toward the boy, his gruff voice low as he interrogated his victim. From what she could tell, the boy didn't know what was happening, or why. Rhoswyn let her curious nature lead her and rose quickly, casually making her way towards the group of humans without appearing to be aware of her surroundings. Her tiny bare feet were soundless as she strolled down the sidewalk, the gritty concrete rough against her slightly calloused soles. A light breeze ruffled her silken, almost colorless hair, pale strands fluttering around her, caressing her. She was attuned to the natural world and it recognized her before any of these humans ever would.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

"I-I am new..." he repeated still in his soft and quiet voice. He could feel his chest begin to tighten as he dropped his suitcase from his hand and reached up to push against the guy's hand to get him to release. The male smirked as if getting an idea and let go of Kei, and pushed him back. Kei fell down as he lost his footing when he pushed him and his body was not feeling all that well anymore. "Since you can't answer correctly to your upperclassmen you will become our slave and work for us..

Kei's eyes widened as he heard this and looked up at the male, his eyes showing fear in them. He had no want to be ordered around by someone else, he has yet to even let himself to do what he wants for a change. He wanted freedom for once, and not be a guinea pig for others...

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:05 am
Rhoswyn watched as the boy was shoved rudely to the ground, but continued her calmly paced approach until she stood directly behind the large young man, who was chuckling pridefully at his own strength. Mentally Rhoswyn was deciding the easiest way to deal with the brute, acting as soon as the thoughts arose. Best to act harmless, if she revealed herself too quickly it might turn against her. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and her voice, though soft, carried lovely musical undertones.

"Excuse me, would you mind letting me by?" she asked, looking up through her long dark lashes. Everything about her was attractive physically, it helped to lure prey and gain trust. She smiled flirtatiously. Her white teeth gleamed briefly and a single dimple appeared in her right cheek. Pretending to be impressed with the leader of the gang was the best way to get what she wanted. "I need to talk to him," Rhoswyn added when he didn't move, pointing with an unnaturally long, pale finger and the boy on the ground.

She had found a plaything. He was almost as pretty as a fey, tall and slender with large eyes and fair hair. However, he was clumsier, and his mortality clung to him like wet clothing. Rhoswyn instinctively decided she wanted him, like a child who sees a toy in a shop window. Hopefully he would keep her attention, if not she would merely find another until something bigger came along.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 am
The male looked over at her and stepped back. "Oh... uh.. sure.." he responded
Kei looked over to the girl who had entered the circle and slowly stood himself up, picking his bag back up as well. He looked away from her while he talked. "Why.... why do you need to talk to me?.." he questioned quietly as his breathing was a bit harsh to the sound. He didn't know why some girl would want to come up and talk to him, he didn't even know her or even anyone else here for that matter. So why now would someone come up and want to talk to him he wondered.  

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:30 am
She smiled again gratefully over her shoulder as she quickly walked to the center of the circle. Rhoswyn barely came up to the boy's shoulder, so to make eye contact she needed to tilt her face up. He tried to look away but her eyes managed to catch his and held his gaze firmly. "Because," she said, her mind racing for a suitable reason until she decided on the truth, "I like you." The words didn't sound romantic or flirtatious at all. Just straightfoward, although the proprietary undertones were there if someone listened close enough.

She stood on tiptoe and whispered in his ear, adding, "And I can get you away from these jerks, so come on, stop asking questions." A slow smile spread from ear to ear, a secretive smile that said I'm sharing my mischief with you, don't you want to have a little fun? It was a tempting, taunting grin, and it made Rhoswyn's black eyes light up and shimmer. If the boy denied her, she would find another way to snag him. The game had officially begun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 am
Although he had looked away the girl had caught his gaze and he was unable to move away from it as she had responded to him. She reached up and whispered in his ear something inaudible to the others, just him. He pulled back and looked back at her this time as he spoke once more. "N-no... I'm okay..." he responded in his soft voice, as he noticed the look in her eyes and the grin she had gave him he answered that. It felt uneasy to him. This made the guy in the group look at them more questioningly, "That's it little lady you've had your words now move out of the way, we werent done with him yet." he said pushing her aside lightly.

Kei's attention turned from the girl back to the boy as he e stepped back as the boy moved closer. "I-I don't want to work for you.." he said as he backed away from him before he turned away from him and hurridly pushed himself between two other memebers of the group. He had left his bag behind as he had dropped it again so he could get away. He ran away from all of them towards the school building and hid behind a dumpster. His breathing became so uneven he started coughing harshly as he tried to calm down now.

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:12 am
Her gaze sharpened in displeasure when the boy refused her, but she let herself be shoved out of the way. Still, she stood stubbornly on the sidelines, her arms crossed. Rhoswyn had involved herself and now she was going to wait until this nonsense played itself out. The boy might get broken, and then she could fix him. If humans owed a favor to her kind, they had ways of calling them in. Rhoswyn wanted him to come with her willingly, of course, but she had a back up plan.

She watched as the boy's eyes widened, and the smell of fear, sickly sweet, grew around him. He shot off then, quick as a hunted animal, disappearing between buildings as quick as his legs could carry him. Before they could act, Rhoswyn darted forward and snatched the bag he left behind, then ran swiftly towards the woods where she had come from, melting into the small spaces between the trees.

It was the forest she lived in, but so empty compared to the true woods. Air stirred the lonely trees, making the leaves whisper, and she sat leaning against the trunk of a large oak tree, bark pressed to her back. Nimble fingers opened the boy's bag and sifted through it, folders and papers, the writing odd and unintelligible to Rhoswyn's eyes. She could change her perceptions enough to understand spoken human tongues, but it required far more effort to make out the written language. Her people had little use for writing, their knowledge was passed from mouth to mouth, or discovered alone through actions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 am
The group a bit short on catching him saw that he had slipped past them and left his bag behind. They all looked and watched him run off before the guy yelled after the group. "Go after him!" he yelled and looked back when the others ran off in the direction Kei had gone. They ran into the alleyway where he had gone yet ran right past the dumpster he was hiding behind as he sat on the ground.
Kei was able to hold his breathing for a few seconds as they ran past then began coughing harshly again as he was unable to stop. His body then lie down as he curled up not sure how long this will take for him to be able to regain himself back to a normal state.

((got to remember he has a weak heart, and some of those papers she looked at were doctor documents that he has to hand in))  

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:41 am
The only useful thing she managed to do was work some quick tracking magic using the bag as her connection. Sighing, Rhoswyn decided to return the useless spoils. Hurried quickly onto the campus again, pulling the rolling bag behind her. She was led by the small spell she had cast, and didn't mind pushing through the people with surprising strength as she made her way to the buildings the boy was huddled between. Finally, she found him gasping and coughing on the unforgiving pavement; unpleasant odors from the dumpster nearby wafted in the air.

He didn't even notice her at first he was so caught up in an attempt to catch his breath again. Rhoswyn watched him silently a few moments then knelt alongside him, putting the bag between her and him. Hesitantly, she reached out with delicate hands and helped the boy sit up, which seemed to help with his breathing. Rhoswyn's hands were cool and smooth as she touched his skin. "Sorry, I just came to give you your bag back," she said bashfully, her eyes cast down and away from his face, feigning embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 pm
Kei's gasping and coughing soon started to rest as he started to less and less now. "T-thank you miss.." he responded as he took the bag and set it in his lap. He held her hand as she pulled him up and he could feel the coolness in the touch. "W-why did you decide earlier that you wanted to help me?..." he questioned as he lightly coughed a little more. By now he looked like a sick puppy, very helpless and weak.  

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 pm
Rhoswyn smiled comfortingly. He was so frail, it was endearing really. No fey, not even a child, could be as weak as this boy was now in his sickness. "You're welcome, just call me Wyn," she said, pulling her hands away when he seemed to regain control. "I saw you, and I wanted to talk is all. Besides, I knew those other guys wouldn't hurt me, they wouldn't prove anything by hitting a girl."

He was so flushed, and his body radiated heat. It was strange to Rhoswyn, who's body temperature rested almost ten degrees lower at least than the average human. "It's stupid for them to try and fight with you too, actually, if you're sick. Beating up a sick boy doesn't seem to have much glory either," she mused, a wry smile twisting on her face. Without thinking, she reached over and brushed a few locks of hair from his face, enjoying the feeling. She was a solitary creature, and being so physically close to something was a pleasantly strange experience. She saw now why many fairy folk lured humans to them. It was exciting to feel their life pressed so close, knowing it burned hot inside them for a short time before fading away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 pm
"Don't call me sick.." he responded in a quiet tone and stood up. "That's all I've ever heard from people is that I'm sick." Kei then quietly watched as 'Wyn' brushed a few locks of his hair out of his face. "I... need to go now... I have to hand something in" he said as he bent down and reached into his bag pulling out a few sheets of papers. These papers that he was supposed to hand in where ones from the doctor that explained his condition and various other things. Kei didn't like that this much that he had to be treated specially there but they insisted on it and so now he had to. "Thanks again for returning my bag.." he said before he turned and began to walk in the direction out of the alleyway between the buildings  

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm
Rhoswyn felt puzzled by the boy's refusal of his condition. She could smell the sickness, cloying and sickly sweet, like honeysuckle. But she saw that it wasn't something open for discussion, so the words pushing at the back of her throat remained unsaid. Silently Rhoswyn watch him go, her head cocked slightly sideways. "You're welcome, see you around," she replied to his last comment, her smile friendly and curious.

She didn't even learn his name, Rhoswyn realized with some dismay. To be honest, this seemed far more challenging than she thought initially. It's what I get for not playing with humans often, she thought, chastising herself. Still, she made no move to stop the boy from departing; Rhoswyn just let the thoughts race swift as a river in her head. To get a hold of this boy, she realized, she would have to win him over. Find a way to make him want her, or love her, and he might just follow her back home.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff