Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 pm
Three years have passed since the Kijiuju mission in Africa and the re-creation of the beautiful Raccoon City has now fallen under the T-Virus catastrophe like the original Raccoon and now there are few survivors left alive. Many buildings are destroyed but some still hold a threat, not much is known as to how the T-Virus came back into existence but all that is known is that many suspicions are directed towards the new pharmaceutical corporation, Paraguas. No one knows who the founder is but the rumors have said that it was the founder who bought the T-Virus off the black market and released it into New Raccoon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:12 pm
Somewhere in New Raccoon City Sora was riding her 'borrowed' motorcycle through the street, avoiding several zombies along the way. She knew that it was the fault of the new pharmaceutical company but all Sora wanted to do was get somewhere safe to crash and look for survivors when she was fully rested.

'Hopefully I'm not the only survivor in this city, please, let there be more living people in this city besides me.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 am
Ryu was on a house's porch, laying back against the wall on a folding chair. He sighed to himself and reached into his cooler next to him and pulled out a Coke. He opened it and it made a loud sound. A wandering zombie turned his head to him, then Ryu scowled and held his gun close to him. "What're you staring at?" He then aimed his gun at it.

~BANG!~

'God, I want these zombies out of here! I wish people'd come by though... I'm pretty lonely.' He slurped his Coke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 pm
Over the motorcycle's loud engine Sora heard what sounded like a gunshot from a place ahead of her so she revved her bike and sped down the street to investigate. "Finally, a living person!" She happily spoke as she drove down the street then stopped when she spotted a guy in a folding chair with a cooler on the side and a gun in his hand.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:22 pm
Ryu smiled as he saw a woman step off her motorcycle and he put his gun down. "Howdy, survivor! I haven't seen another alive human in a long time. What do you need?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 pm
"Just a place to rest for the night, I'm glad that I'm not the only person in the city still living. Sora said to the man who lowered his gun then she got off her bike, put out the kick stand and stayed near her bike, "So survivor, what'd be your name, mine's Sora Avalon" Sora introduced herself in a old western cowboy accent.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 pm
"Ryu Azore, freelance mercenary." He smiled and questioned "I have some supplies in the basement, plus a couple of beds.. would you like some? I'm trying to make sure people stay alive here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm
"Nice to meet you, Ryu Azore and yes I would like a bed to sleep on, Sora said to Ryu until she heard her stomache growl, "If its no problem I would also like a bite to eat, haven't ate anything in a while. The last thing I had was a chocolate granola bar and water." the embarrassed girl said while putting one hand on her stomache to somewhat muffle the growling of her stomache.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:43 pm
"Here..." He leaned over to his chair and reached behind it and grabs a bag half full of beef jerky. "This is pretty much all we have. more's in the basement along with some juice boxes and flat soda."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm
"Yum, jerky and flat soda, what a delightful combo." Sora sarcastically said in a playful tone to avoid getting a negative reaction. Sora then walked on the porch and took the bag of beef jerky and took a few pieces and eat them, "mmhm, not bad.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm
Ryu laughed. "You're pretty funny." He then looked out into the distance and saw a couple of zombies limping their way towards the two. Ryu pulled out his gun and pushed Sora to the side, and aimed. "Pop." He shot once, and a zombie's head exploded. "Pop." He shot once again ad another zombie's head exploded. "Pop." He shot for the third time and the last zombie's leg collapsed on itself by the knee and the zombie fell on the ground. He chuckled and said "Almost got it."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Sora chuckled at the scene that played out in front of her then said "You're pretty funny yourself Ryu." Sora put down the bag of jerky to go to her bike and picked it up an inch off the ground and carried it closer to the house to ensure the bike's safety. "I don't want any of those undead freaks messing with my ride," Sora then got out a lock she found in a shop and hooked it to her motorcyle to prevent anyone from stealing it.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 pm
Ryu whispers to himself "Oh, she's strong. Rawr." He smiled and said "Well make yourself at home. Consider this place a safe haven... but if you see me talking to someone wearing a black trenchcoat and sunglasses, it's just me and my friend. Don't pay attention to us." He shut his eyes tightly. 'He'll kill me if I called him a "friend" so I'd better shut up now...'  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm
"Ohh, so you're here with someone, cool. Though I'm not one for butting in people's buisiness so you won't hear a peep from me." Sora said as she finished locking her bike and put the keys in the inside pocket of her jacket then asked, "Who is this friend of yours exactly? Just curious."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm
"I'll tell you once I trust you enough, alright?" He opened the door into the house. "Feel free to make yourself at home. Just stay out of my bedroom PLEASE." He emphasized 'please' so that Sora wouldn't go into his room and snoop around... he owned things no one should be looking at.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff