Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:20 am
Yeppers, here's twilight town.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 am
Okay, im in twilight town than mrgreen  

Yaraxtre

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm
Yua fell onto the hard ground out of nowhere. It was quiet all around her, the look of a sunset frozen in the sky forever. She didn't even shudder slightly after she hit the ground. Nor did her eyelashes flutter a bit. She was completely motionless. To find a young girl fainted in the street would look suspicious enough though. Especially one that no one recognized or knew.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 am
*portal opens stumbles in front of mansions gates*...gah...im still hurt badly this must be the enterance to that world  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:10 pm
As time passed with her laying there, she flinched slightly in her sleep. The dreams were coming back again. All around her, darkness was devouring her island. Even devouring her heart. No longer was she Noa, but Yua. Yua was the empty shell left behind from Noa's heart. However, Yua still believed that she had a heart.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm
hmm...this town..i need a better view before i enter this mansion...that clock tower must have the best view..gah...the wounds still hurt..Curaga.....now then *teleports to clock tower* wow what a view  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Yua's eyes opened slowly, squinting to the setting sun. She sat up slowly, putting her hand on her head. It hurt for some reason...she didn't know why though. Even though a bit limp, she stood up. Because of her dizziness though, she crashed slightly into a wall. It scraped her arm a bit, causing it to bleed. "What's this...?", Yua asked herself, looking down at her now bloody arm. She put her hand on it, hoping it would stop stinging. However, this just got her hand soaked in blood.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:44 am
hmm its going to take me forever to look for thhe armor shards..i know maybe a wave of energy will help me detect the armor *hold hands in front, shut his eyes, small ball of energy is being made, then is unleash to detect powerfull object*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:06 am
*steps out of portal*
"Hmm, what an odd place. So serene, yet I sense something malignet about it...Well, I've got to find Yua if I want to find out what she is."
*sets off in direction of the Sandlot*  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:51 am
*sits down at bench, sighs*
"This is gonna be tough. She doesn't have a heart, so I can't sense her. And this is no small tow-"
*Naruk lifts his head and sniffs*
"Blood? That reminds me, I haven't consumed any hearts lately. Well, a wounded person will be easy enough to deal with."
*Gets up and begins running, following the scent of blood*  

Xake got it memorized

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Yua softly rubbed her arm, only smearing the blood more. There was no reason to stay put though. So she just kept moving further, just like she always did. Her hand still held to her wound. Blood from her arm was still left back on the stone wall. It glistened slightly in the setting sun. The scene looked so surreal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 am
*sniffs the air while running*
"Hmm, it's moving. Good, I might be able to cut it off."
*Turns down a different alley and stops at the end of it*
"There, the pathetic human ought to pass this way. Then it will be time to make a new brother."
*flattens to ground*  

Xake got it memorized

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Yua slowly moved forward. For the most part, she continued in a straight line. That is, except for a turn or two. Before long though she crossed paths with Naruk. Since she was so out of it from blood loss, she didn't notice. As she continued walking, she stumbled more and more. The blood quickly rushed from her face. And as always, fainted dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 am
*rushes over to Yua*
"Damn, I thought I'd stopped most of that attack from hitting her."
*examines Yua, finding the injury on her arm*
"Well, this isn't that bad."
*geys bandages out*
"Glad I stay prepared for this sort of thing, even if it's meant for me. And there, all done. Girl must be new to fighting if she passed out from that."
*picks up Yua and starts heading back to the Sandlot*
"Well, looks like you're becoming quite the burden. I'll just have to drop you off somewhere and then see if this town has a Med shop or somewhere to eat. Gotta get that blood back in ya somehow."  

Xake got it memorized

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 am
*arrives at Sandlot and places Yua on bench*
"Try not to run off this time 'ey kid? I'll be back before you know it, hopefully."
*walks back into the town*  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces