Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Alpha Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:21 pm
Well I've been looking for a good one on one rp, preferably someone who's active. I have a list of topics, though not a heck of a lot of ideas. I'm not that literate when it comes to rp'ing, just letting you know. Anyways, here's what I am up for:

What is underlined is what I would prefer being.

Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Witch/Human
Master/Slave
Halo: Spartan/Spartan
Bleach: Soul Reaper/Human

I am open to any suggestions, but this is really what I prefer. If you have any questions send me a pm or post it here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 am
bump  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:58 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:18 am
I'm interested in the werewolf/werewolf one.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm
cool. you got any ideas on what to do with it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm
Werewolf/Werewolf rp

Uh…it is a tad long. I’m sorry about that but I wanted to do the background like this so we could start from when Alina returns. It would be nice if maybe you could type up something about your character when Alina came of age. Though only if you are interested in the rp.

I was thinking something like this:

In the heart of Rumania sits a village hidden from the world. Only because in this village lives ancient creatures, mythical beings that the world isn’t ready to face. And these creatures are Werewolves. Theirs is a pack of 50 families, one of the largest in Europe. They can trace their lineage back to the 1200s and were at one point able to name all the Alpha females to ever be born. But a fire in the late 1700s had destroyed most of the documents including the list of Alpha females. This left them with no way of knowing when the next would appear.

It should be known that when an Alpha female comes of age she produces a hormone that literally drives male werewolves crazy. The good thing is that an Alpha female comes along only about every 500 years, give or take.

Six Years Ago...July

Alina, the pack leaders only child, was about to celebrate her 12th birthday in less than 36 hours. It was safe to say she was excited, naively thinking that coming of age would change her dreadful life. Alina was the smallest and most timid of all the children her age, which was not a good thing not when their society was based on strength. Her life as “The Stress Reliever” was a hard one, there was always someone looking for her to beat her physically or emotionally. But that was going to change when she came of age. She only had to hold out for a little longer.

Unknown to her and the pack Alina would soon be changing, but in a far different way than any could dream.

It was a little pasted 2:00 AM in the morning when Alina awoke with a pain. She was confused but only for a moment; she got up and walked to the bathroom to confirm what she knew had happened or begun in this case. Alina smiled as she made her way back to her room, she was finally of age. But her happiness was short lived for less than thirty minutes later she was curled up in a corner with her hands covering her ears trying to block out the sounds.

Men crowded the house only barely able to hold themselves back from breaking down the door to take what they wanted…the Alpha female. They only managed this because of their loyalty and submission to the pack leader, who at that moment was standing blocking his door look like Death himself.

Fredric just couldn’t that his only child, his soft hearted child was the Alpha female. It had been passed down from every line, every generation as to how to deal with an Alpha female but thought caused a chill to crawl up his spine. He could show weakness and so he looked at the men of his pack both young and old, “You will all leave and I shall handle Alina. You know this is the way and you will obey me!” He watched ready to take them all on and he nearly collapsed to the ground in relief as they reluctantly did his biding, though many of them looked back from time to time. They cleared out in a timely matter leaving him to deal with his distraught daughter.

He found her curled in a corner shacking. Kneeling down he gathered her in his arms gently and then stroked her long hair when she began to cry. He allowed her to cry until she had no more tears left. While he cradled her he began to tell her of the Alpha female and all that must happen when she arrives. Alina sat still as he spoke and said nothing when he had finished, not for a long time. He was beginning to think she hadn’t understood him when she finally whispered, “How long will I have to stay away?” Fredric swallowed hard, “For as long as it takes you to control the elements of being an Alpha female.” Again she grew quiet. When she spoke next, spoke what must happen to her with just a hint of tears in her voice he nearly wept himself. He was losing his only child and also losing the only true connection he had to his late wife, Alina’s mother. Alina gave her consent and packed her things allowing him to help and when they finished Fredric drove her towards the East close to the border of Hungary where the old ones lived. Fredric parked the car and helped Alina out noting the old ones. They came out and without a word to either of them began taking Alina’s things from the car. They shared a few more minutes together before he pulled away, got in the car and drove away.

Alina watched on a daze as her father drove away leaving her in a strange place with ancient looking men and women. They didn’t speak to her, just waited until she was ready. She honestly couldn’t say how long she stood there but the birds had begun to wake and so she turned and faced her new path.

Present Day...September

It had been six years since Alina had been home and many things had changed. She stared at the village from where she had stopped her car. She was nervous and a bit frightened to be going home, but things had changed and now she could face what life throw at her. And so she got back in the car and drove the remaining mile or so to the village.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm
To be honest I love the idea. Not to mention it's elaborate as all hell. The only thing I'm worried about is taht you may expect me to be a literate rp'er, not something I'm really good at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am
Not at all.
I don't mind how literate you are, we can just try and see how it goes.

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm
Sounds great. You wanna start it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 pm
Sure.
Do you want a profile?

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 pm
Yeah, why not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 pm

GaiaName
Devourer of Cupcakes

Name
Alina

Picture
User Image

I like this picture mostly for the clothes, but the face and all will work though her hair is long ending at her waist and pulled into a bun with bangs framing her face.

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 pm
GaiaName
NightWerewolf

Name
Nero

Picture
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 pm
Do you want to write up a small background? You honestly don't have to if you're not interested.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers