Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:28 pm
In the present day even with situations including Wars and other political and emotional troubles happening. No one really knows half of it. There are more planes of existance,People dare to deny of their existence. One of them, the one humans call hell, in it Demons, Ogres, Trolls, Wraiths and more creatures live. Heaven...in which angels,fairies, sprites, and other creatures live,earth realm in which humans are supposed to be even when other creatures like elves, dwarfs, dryads, centaurs, minotaurs, nimphs and other creatures live with them in secret. The seven guardians of heaven and six of hell make sure everything goes acording to plan...until today. A prophecy came to surface. One in which A huge conspiracy in the cosmos grows bigger by the minute,a conspiracy made wi the sole purpose of destroying every half breed(people born of two races) in the Cosmos...even humans. A team of half-breeds have taken place in the hidden city of Lantanel in the Fifth Hell to combat the source of this problem and how deep this rabbit hole went, goes and will go if it is not stopped.

This RPG is still being quick for a more detailed plot please be sure to PM me. For this RPG You will need to PM me the next info. on your character:

1.Name(Full name even if it may be called of another nickname of some sort)

2.Race/Races if half-breed(remember its half-breed which means it can go only up to 2 no exeptions.For Ex. Devil, Human or angel, elf)

3.Appereance(Age,Hair,skin,Eyes,Height,if buff, slim or between both etc.

4.Powers(Please don't go over the line^^No physically inmortal characters although they can have regeneration powers just remeber to keep it real)

5.Background(If your character is misterious you dont have to explain much. I am just interested on where is he(her)(it) from and anything else you think wont hurt the plot you may have in mind)

6.Mood(This here will show how are the emotions of that character. Moody?, Soft-hearted, Silent, Angry, Complicated, misterious. You name it^^

7.Alignment(Evil,Good,neutral, noutral good, chaotic evil etc.)

This is it for now there might be some changes when characters drop in and submit there characters for the story.

Hope you're interested:Zeramir  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:47 pm
This is my character.

Name: Zeramir K. Lastof Hoshigami

Race: Half human half Devil

Appereance: 18 Years old,Black long hair with black clothes most of the tame and a black long coat over him. Uses glasses although no one knows if they are only for show. Black eyes,6 feet tall and its fairly slender although he looks more thin. Pale skin

Powers: Pretty much Zeramirs Power its pretty simple,he controls all darkness around him including shadows and other powers concerning shadows and darknes(of course)

Background: Zeramir was found by two roomates and took care of him until he was of age. Although he never used his powers in front of them it was mearly for their protection. By 13 he had already gone accidently to the 5th hell which turned into his playgrond by the time he was 16. This of course made him seem rather antisocial to those who surounded him in the earth realm but he never cared for he knew a better destiny awaited him...

Mood: Misterious, polite, silent although sometimes he can be funny, angry or even soft-hearted.

Alignment: Evily good(If that can be understood^^)

Please keep in mind at all times while making your character that there will only be one chance of creating it and there wont be more than one character created per person unless the story commands so. No character foreign to the one you control should be commanded by you unless it is absolutely needed(saving its life from foreign danger or something like this) And most important of all keep it PG- 13(Anime-Wise of course)  

Zeramir

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:12 am
Zeramir sat below A huge tree of black falling leaves while reading, the day had been very cold although you could never say by looking at Zeramir,his face lacked the emotion of it even though the wind was blowing his hair. Zeramir took a minute to watch the ky but in the end he just put his glasses back on and continued reading "What a boring day..."
Behind him a figure waited on him. Much he didn't know that everything would change all too fast...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Zeramir

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:09 am
Username: ShuyinKTepes

1.Name Shuyin Kazehiko Tepes

2.Race/Races Devil,Angel

3.Appereance 170000 years old wieghing in at 175lbs standing 6'9" with sterling silver hair that id the length of his height, a cold blue eye and a blood red eye he wears all black from his shirt to his boots he wears a trench coat( also Black) black Cargo pants, and black fingerless gloves the thignthat proves he's not human is the fact of his wings One angel and one demon the only odd part is the angel wing is black and the demon wing is white

4.Powers Regeneration(any cut after about half an hour is completely gone no scar) Demon Blade, Angelic Blade, and ture form.

5.Background dark and brooding to most, but his past is his own and he never talks about it but one day it will catch up with him.

6.Mood Soft hearted(but only towards females), dark, mysteirous, silent but has a real sense of what is right and what is wrong(and hurting girls in front of him is pretty much your death sentence)

7.Alignment Neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:35 am
"This will be a really boring day indeed..." Gets off the floor and takes out his magic scepter from the shadow of the tree he was sitting below of. The scepter has a black crystal sphere on top,the scepter is fairly long and could be used as a staff. Zeramir puts his back to the tree and starts walking when 5 creatures jump from behind the tree and fall surounding the mage."And what could angels want with a friendly demon such as myself?"The 5 angels take their swords out and jump at Zeramir. Just when the time of the strikes are to near Zeramir disapears,apearing from the shadow of one of the angels an stabing it through the heart with the scepter. standingon the angel he had killed he coverd the crystal on the scepter and the scepter turned into a very tall scythe with a crystal black ball on the bottom. "I will need to have a talk with your boss but before I do^^*runs up to de angels and cuts 2 in half, one verticaly and one horizontaly almopst at the same moment.After this he jumps going over another of the angels who tried to stab him in the air.Zeramir grabs the angels swords and pulls on it to get it from the angels hands,when he takes it and is still in the air falling behind the angel he takes the sword and plinges it through the angels heart. After this he runs toward the last angel who was begging for mercy at this moment and takes him by the neck putting him against the tree."Why?...that is my question...why?...Demons and angels are close family and with familiar laws too and I remember one that says."No angels are to kill born demons who have not broke any of these laws."Which one did I break?Killing?*The angel shivers and nods yes then says"This were our orders...kill any half-breed we find"* "Who is your master?^^"Takes of his blood staind glasses.*The angels shivers even more"I cannot tell you demon..*Zeramir smiles at him and stabs him with the sword he was holding and says"What makes you think it was an option to tell me or not to tell me?"*The angel screams in pain and the las thing he shouts before zeramir disapears him into the shadow of the tree is"Axel!"*"Axel...So a new Hitler is in town...I should pay him a visit"Cleans his glasses on his coat and the puts them on again.Disapears both the scythe and the book."But first...I need support..."  

Zeramir

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:49 pm
A pair of green orbs looked out upon a seemingly endless night. Behind the figure loomed a large illuminated city, it seemed to never sleep. A mist of breath rose from her lips as the tiger halfling breathed out. Times such as these weren't welcoming yet here she was, relaxing from everything as if nothing seemed to matter at all.

"Such rare times these are, where one can find peace on one's own.." she said calmly in a soft tone. Though she was a bit underdressed for the time of season, which currently was fall, the weather seemed to unaffected her at all. Pushing her hair back quietly she left a strand around to twirl around her finger.

"It truly is unfair how one is treated now a days because of who and what one is," Frankly she was annoyed with the constant string of killings that have slowly made news in town. Once again individuals had to take up arms against those who would threaten to kill them. Even now in the calming peace that seemed to enshroud her nothing could keep the antsy feeling away from her that some how at any moment she could be fighting for her life once again. Staring up at the moon she could only sigh once more unhappy with everything around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:08 pm
The human devil managed to find the feline and without getting to close and inspirind suspicions he let a sigh."Good evening mylady. You may be asking as of the reason of my arival. Well as you may have known already, things are not as they seem nor as they were once before... No I don't really care for what the fate of halflings may be but I am not ready to die and judging by your beauty and strenght...you are not ready either... Obviously I need help for not Lucifer nor Christ could battle this army alone. We too wont do but if we were to have a small army of our own we could have a way to end this war before it starts. Its obvios the three realms are corrupted by a hidden entity that people are calling"Axel". I am sure that it is not only angels and celestial beings he camands. I am sure he has much more, be it infernal or earthly."He gets closer slowly wishing she has got finally a reason to trust him."Halflings and mortals have given me a "why" to live its time I give them a chance to live...well what do you say?"He puts his glasses on and smiles warmly at the girl."By the way^^My name is Zeramir^^"  

Zeramir

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:21 pm
The pale skined mage smiled sarcasticly"My lady as I have said before, I dont think even the stronges being, may it be the celestial creatures God or the infernal creatures devil could put a chance against this "Axel" fellow. Nevertheless if you were to neglect my plead there are millions of warriors more who could be in a positive mood about destroying the entity which wants us halflings dead. But I must stay true to my mings and not to my ego and is this why I say that if I have to pay for your services my beautiful young feline...then so be it"

Zeramir puts his glasses in place (which where falling through the conversation) with his right index finger while getting as close as to sit beside her and look at the scene."Magic can create but still the world, the stars and everything beyond it was made by an even greater strenght. That strenght, as uncontralable as it may seem is the one I am looking for. Yes it is stupid for a human halfling such as myself to even dream of having so much power...but, I have always belived this here world could be a whole lot better without its creator. Without a devil or god just someone to make guidelines and someone with the power to make them be heard. No politics or Hipocrisy such as it is now. In such world I dream of, no evil shall walk in darkness nor in light alone or in pack. I want to ensure the safety of my heir and the safety of those that have no strings attached to me. May seem farfetched but power...like every mortal in the cosmos...is what I fight for" Looks up into the stars as if he felt he was a lot smaller than he actually was.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:24 pm
"Power huh, thats all it seems beings fight for nowadays but if they'd just learn that they already have more power then they can imagine in them already but it seems that you haven't figured out what that power is have you?" a man with odd wing stepped out of the shadows as he walked up next to the two," but even that power can be lost if you never know what it is."

The man walked around behind the two and stood there looking at the stars," I used to think that power was everything but..." his voice trailed off as he looked into the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:31 am
"Yes it is true much people look for power."Standing walks towards the new subject."But that is not my priority. Well Of course I do want power but it is because with it comes other things but my priority goes over the power to destroy galaxies...So say what is your name?It seems to be you are another halfling and that is exactly what we need...you see someone is out for blood, Halfling blood I take it you heard the conversation so I wont repeat but I do want to know your reaction towards this^^"Puts his glasses in place and goes back to where he was and looks up into the sky.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:43 pm
Shuyin stood there," yeah I already know about that and I've come across him before and trust me it was not pretty. I almost didn't get way but.." he silenced himself before he could mutter anymore words. He continued to stare into the sky but couldn't hold back his tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:54 pm
"hmm? It would seam you really have been through the pain that Axel can bring you..."Looked at him over his shoulder."Tell me my angelic demon friend...Would you want to be of our service in this era of destruction? Because I can sense a very familiar path to revenge. And as I said I have gotten through that path and although it may not cover for your lost it may be satisfying for the other future victims axel could aprehend...I trust in your good judgement and that you will come with us and get through this awefull times that come near..."Gives a smile that shows warmth but not goodness.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:09 pm
"No I will go my own way but fi our paths cross again then maybe I'll help you till then I have my own plans." His voice was filled with hatred and dispair.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff