Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
1x1 roleplay? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm
Hiya, I did a topic earlier but should I delete it?

Anywho I've been rping for a long time and I think I get the gist of it but I would love some teaching still so I know I'm doing a good job and possibly learn more.

So the main topic/genre I've been on lately is romance with some action and lots of fantasy and sci-fi in it. I've done a 1600 style like the Victorian ages...or somewhere along those lines.

I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay with someone who can teach me.

I have a bit of a grammar problem and I type too fast sometimes. But I do love going back and reading over posts and editing everything or lengthening it because I'm a book worm and love details and depth.

Anybody interested?

I've been craving a master x slave type relationship. I'm in one right now and its going by slowly and so I feel like I should have another for the heck of it. So anybody interested?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:40 pm
I could use a little distraction biggrin  

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm
3nodding

All right so I'm trying to come up with a story in mind for a good rp. We can come up with anything. Do you have any in mind?

I have one in mind but if you have any speak up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm
In love with fantasy/scifi, so a combination of the two wouldnt hurt me razz  

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm
Well let's do a combo of both.

It could be a fantasy like world with advanced technology. Would that work?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:08 pm
That's fine by me. How literate would you like it to be?  

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm
I had an idea of a man part of the royal line or militia and he is being forced to marry a woman from the other faction (enemy side) to make peace. He doesn't want to so for the hell of it he wants to marry someone else, he picks a woman from the slave market claiming no one can tell him what to do. He doesn't show it off but he is rather cold to her and everyone else and claims he can take care of himself and his family if he made on.

People are upset for a while and soon calm to find another wealthy man to handle the peace bargain.

The more he fights for his rights and the more he spends time with the slave girl and she with him both are starting to have feelings. She falls for him of his kindness to get her out of the slave market and how he is nice to his servants even if he is cold to everyone around him. She sees him as a good man and a nice one on the inside.

THe man is starting to have feelings but he's afraid to show it towards her so he is cold and unsure. He slips up a few times but quickly covers it up and does his best but the more it goes on the more he falls for her.

The enemy side the woman he was supposed to marry is very upset and wishes to be married to a wealthy, handsome man. When she is told of 'the main man' that refused her she gets upset and tells her father that the wedding is off. She doesn't care any longer for the peace treaty.

Her father is the lead commander/king of his side in a far away land and once he hears his daughter's anger he decides to continue the war for her daughter's anger.

I tend to type fast sometimes but tell me if that made sense to you. I got it all in my head or the plot of it basically.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:18 pm
xMikenno_Butaix
That's fine by me. How literate would you like it to be?

sorry I was typing up plot ummm I'm semi lit like four to five sentences a paragraph. I am a semi-lit to literate person.  

Asha-s-Cadence

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:22 pm
I think I get the gist of it.
As far as my understanding goes, Romeo & Juliet - esque right?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:23 pm
pretty much but we don't know if they die XDD

Are you good at male characters then?  

Asha-s-Cadence

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm
I have no experience with female characters whatsoever razz so yes I'm okay at male characters.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm
XDDD

Wow well that's great then ^.^

I have the perfect slave girl for this and I have her character info saved. I will post it up then. I'll work on the other chick after that. Should I make first post or you?  

Asha-s-Cadence

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm
I hate starting, so you razz . And to be honest, this could work well as a group RP too razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 pm
Agreed... Sorry, don't mean to be a lurking variable...  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FebruaryLiege
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200