The Orphanage(O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm
All kinds of famililess creatures live under the guidence of a cruel,strict,devious headmaster.What will you do to survive?

wahmbulance RULES wahmbulance

-I am headmaster what i say goes
-romance encouraged but keep at pg13 and ask ppl if your gonna do something(like kissing or other things.......)
-Violence,violence,violence.ASK PPL FIRST!!!
-PM PROFILES!!!! PM under the name "Purple crayon" and put a dramallama in your profiles

Profiles Skeleton:
Username:
Name:
Persoality:
Bio:
Hobbies:
Picture:
Other  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:24 am
ACCEPTED

Username:Monochrome-girl
Name:Garret Connors
Race:Vampire
Personality biggrin evious,secretive,perverted,crazy
Bio: Years ago,the population of creature ran low.Forced to leave,Garret was hungry and alone.He took this job as a headmaster for one reason:To feed off a few of the orphans.But why should they know?
Hobbies: He plays the drums,and's a pretty good chef.
Picture: User Image
Other :He is the Headmaster

Name:Bella Shawls
Race: Bat
Persoality: Quirky,preppy,very frilly and girly.
Bio: Her parents locked up the her house and left Bella to burn in her sleep one night.She woke in tome,broke through the window,and escaped with a few minors scrapes from the glass.She now lives here.
Hobbies: Piano,drawing,singing.
Other :

Username: Monochrome-girl
Name: Riuka Hasanoe
Race:Angel
Persoality: Sweet,lonely,innocent(usually)
Bio: His parents died in a flood not long ago.So now he lives among creatures of his kind and others.
Hobbies: Swimming,flying,Cooking.
Picture: User Image (but with white wings)
Other :

Name: Jonathan Lane
Race: Human
Persoality: He loves swimming,tennis,and talking.He could talk for hours to one person about one thing.He's usually happy,caring,and peppy.
Bio: Jonathan lived a normal life.Normal family with an older sister and two parents.Normal home with other families.He had it good.One day his parents left him with his sister so they could go out for some drinks.They got in a car accident and died.He and his sister parted ways,being forced into different orphanages.
Hobbies: Swimming,tennis,Reading,listening to his MP3,jogging.
Other :

Username: Ice Angel262
Name: Lillian Moore
Personality: Lillian is bright and blunt. She's incredibly straight forward and almost depressingly happy. She keeps up the optimistic facade no matter what, but deep inside she hides everything she really feels and replaces it all with a smile. She isn't very trusting at all and talks a lot, but never actually says anything.
Bio: Lillian was orphaned when she was ten. She's been in the orphanage since then. Her parents were taken in a shopping mall stampede, when some jerk of a teenager screamed 'fire' during Christmas rush. Her parents were the only ones to die but there were many wounded, Lillian still has a scar from some woman's stilletto on her upper hip, near her belly button.
Hobbies: Lillian likes to draw, sing, and plan her escape.
Other: You wouldn't guess it, but Lillian only sings when she's extremely sad or feeling incredibly lonely.

User name: xXI Shattered_Angel IXx
Name: Ellayna / Lana
Race: Neko /part something else
Personality: quiet, shy, nosy, stubborn, curious, mysterious
Bio: Her first memory was waking up with bruises across her arms, in a dainty room. When she exited the room to find others without families there, she was curious and seemed dazed. She was shunned by most of them, and she greatly disliked the headmaster
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, poetry, playing instruments
Picture:
User Image
Other: She's scared of Really sharp objects, and being abandoned

Username: mercyx92
Name: Lucia Valentine
Persoality: Lucia is a bookworm, she sees reading as an escape from her past and her present. She's always carrying a book or two, and generally keeps to herself, unless she's with the right company. When she's with the right people, she opens up and can become very hyper.
Bio: Lucia's mother was a young woman, whose family looked down on her. When she fell pregnant, her mother ran away and gave birth to Lucia alone. She abandoned her baby in an old blanket in an alleyway. Lucia was found starving and seriously ill, treated and taken to the orphanage. She's never given up hope that someday her mum will come and find her.
Hobbies: Reading, walking in the rain, and she spends a lot of time planning how to find her mother.
Other : She's very mature and logical, but is scared senseless by spiders and mirrors.

Username: AngelGirl98769
Name: Tari(blonde) and Kari(pink)
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Generous, Quiet
Bio: There parents died when they were 5. 3 months later, the orphanage took them in.
Hobbies: Singing, playing violin, dancing with their bears gracefully
Picture:
User Image
Other : They only talk when spoken to  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

thud.
Ellayna groaned and rolled onto her side. She had fell asleep on the floor and had flung her arm down on the hard ground. The fragile child heaved herself to a sitting position and looked around. She stood and stretched her arms into the air. She felt alone, she felt no other presences. Ellayna walked to the door and quietly opened it, peering outside.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 am
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Lillian Moore stood by a window and stared out at the world she would probably never truly experience again. She had a slight smile on her face, as usual, as if only the happiest thoughts and memories existed in her head. She fiddled her hands in the sleeves of a jacket that was printed with someone else's initials. She always wore it, it finally fit her properly. Today, the pullover hoodie only hid her bra. She never took off the hoodie, but today it was pretty hot so she had decided to use the hoodie as a shirt, not unusual for her.
Lillian began to sing Beautiful Dreamer. The lulluby her mother used to sing for her.
"Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me...."

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 am
Garret awoke from his nap on the couch.ubbing his eyes,he walked into the kitchen.He made three sandwiches,one for himslef,one for Lillian,and one for Ellayna.Over the intercome,he said,"Everyone report to the kitchen foor lunch."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:07 am

Lillian's eyes widened slightly, at the voice on the intercom. The voice they all dreaded. But, she didn't have a choice.
Lillian skipped into the kitchen with a shy smile but a smile nonetheless.
"Good afternoon, Head Master." She chirped, seating herself at the table.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

Ellayna blinked when she heard the headmaster voice. Her ears drooped against her head as she walked out of the room, to the kitchen quietly. Sandwiches. she stood in the doorway of the kitchen, halfway hiding behind the wall.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:12 am

Lillian saw Ellayna walk in. "Ellayna, come sit next to me." She patted the place at the table next to her.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 am
Garret smiled."Go ahead and eat up.Aren't you girls hungry?"He smiled,taking a bite out of his sandwich.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:30 am

Lillian smiled brightly, "Yes, thank you." She pushed the sleeves back to her wrists, still just a little too big on her. She took the sandwhich into her small hands and took a small bite from the corner of it. She inspected the table cloth.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

In the dead of night says the rose....

Ellayna looked at Lillian as she sat at the table and gestured Ellayna to come over. Ellayna walked to the peachy girl and sat down beside her at the table. She looked down at the sandwich. Her hand rose from her lap and she reached for the sandwich.

when the baren knight comes to lead your nightmare foes..

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 pm

"Hello, Ellayna, how was your night?" Lillian asked and took another bite from the sandwhich.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

In the dead of night says the rose....

Ellayna looked at Lillian. "Oh, fine." she said quietly. What a liar she was. Was she really trying to shut others out? She had thrashed about with her fragile limbs from nightmares dancing their way into her little head. She almost had an Asthma attack in her sleep. She took a large breathe and took a bite of the sandwich.

when the baren knight comes to lead your nightmare foes..

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff