Welcome to Gaia! ::

†Masters Of Gaia†

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fun, cool, funny and experienced/rich people. We are taking over Gaia 1 step at a time. 

Tags: funny, cool, rich, anime, games 

Reply Random & Spamming Forum
OTL Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm
i think i'mma quit gaia it's so boring now days no matter what i quest or anything D8 ...OTL i think i'm turning emo-ish ..... even drawing doesn't make me happpyyy D8 ...every single one of my friends are like dying D8

...maybe it's one piece .... luffy looks so adorable in that pic TWT' ....  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:33 am
I think about it sometimes is well sweatdrop I mainly stay on Gaia because of a few of my friends and this guild so I haven't quit myself yet ^^  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Aurous07

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 am
it will be lonely here if sash and nao will quit  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:32 am
nao do whut
i think i'mma quit gaia it's so boring now days no matter what i quest or anything D8 ...OTL i think i'm turning emo-ish ..... even drawing doesn't make me happpyyy D8 ...every single one of my friends are like dying D8

...maybe it's one piece .... luffy looks so adorable in that pic TWT' ....

YOU'RE SO SELFISH IF YOU DARE TO QUIT!!! scream
we need you here <.<

btw if you quit, you're so not an awesome losar pirate  

p-shdw
Vice Captain

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:00 pm
OTL and ...my grandma has cancer [she doesn't even know me anymore D8 nor does she know how to eat or talk...pains of brain cancer ;--;] ...this year can't get worse D8

sash- yesh ...=w=' ... D8

auro- OTL ....need more khr too.

shdw- tell force to get here tooo without him it ruins the fun D8 lol yet i ruining part of the fun x_____x D8 but i need to be a failure tooo!  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:29 am
>[ Nao and Sash, no quiting! I agree with Shdw, that would be selfish =. = Its not very nice.

I've quit gaia like 3 times ... somehow I ended up back here and I don't quit bc of the ppl I meet and this guild xD

On another note, I swear there is a brain cancer wave, two of my friend have it, I balled my eyes out. I know one in rlf... so I try so hard to keep it together and spend as much time as I can with her. Sadly though one may not make it, instead of getting better, she is getting worse.

Nao, my grandmother died like 5 years back... just saying that seems kinda unbelieve-able to me. I was one of her favorite grand-children and in the end she wasn't entirely aware who anybody around her was... It sucked my mom cried a lot, and the funeral was horrible. That part of my family is cold hearted... I hate them. To them it was like a fricken party... it was sick. =. =

i .i Point is if she does pass on, she isn't in pain anymore. That is what counts, I'm sure that she still remembers you deep down and she still loves you.

Emo isn't the route to go.  

-ixTa-o

Romantic Consumer

8,800 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:12 pm
emo is basically short for emotional =w= it can be happy sad...you name it....

lol well i can't really say quit forever just a short...vacation like thing x____x'

brain cancer sucks mannn D8 one of my best friends died from it ;--;' but on the bright side =w=' i still got lots of good friends.

she only has a little bit of cancer ...but she's like 75 mannn D8  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:41 pm
Ile be staying ^^ I wish gaia would do something about those sparkles though  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 am
let the sparkles cheer you up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:48 pm
sparkles!! Gaia needs to tell us darn it!  

-ixTa-o

Romantic Consumer

8,800 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm
i like shiny things but the sparkles are starting to annoy me D8 ....i'm staying but won't be on on mother's day =w=' [never really on on a holiday or something like that] ....art shall keep me alive... and 1/2 of my active friends...well i should say 10/100 =..='  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:21 am
nao do whut
i like shiny things but the sparkles are starting to annoy me D8 ....i'm staying but won't be on on mother's day =w=' [never really on on a holiday or something like that] ....art shall keep me alive... and 1/2 of my active friends...well i should say 10/100 =..='

I know what you mean by the sparkles they are also annoying me at first I didn't mind them for a little bit but they started to get on my nerves sweatdrop  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 am
hey guys...sorry im new here...but i see tat u are quiting..

its ur choice and u have other probs to handle like ur grandma...

but dont quit just visit rarely tats all...dont quit  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 am
nao do whut

im 1 of the 100 right? D;  

p-shdw
Vice Captain

-ixTa-o

Romantic Consumer

8,800 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Yay ^ ^ staying!!!  
Random & Spamming Forum