Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 am
Team A Only:

B rank mission post:

We've interogated the star villages' people. It was discovered that a war is being plotted against the cloud village.

This cannot happen for it will shift the balance of power to them, weakening us.

Try to convince the leader of the star people that war is not the answer.

Team captain for this mission will be Cherrish.

(I will RP the antagonists in this mission and the leader of the star people)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:23 am
Chojojozen had returned from the Stone after learning that he will be part taking in missions with the Leaf shinobi, not to fond the idea he hasn't had any time to train with his fellow Stone shinobi he was starting to feel like an outcast. When he arrived at the gates he had no clue who he would grouped with.  

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 am
Cherish arrives, walking at the gates from being at the Hokages office. She was excited that she would be team leader, after all she did like ordering people around. She was wearing a black T shirt with a small blue jean skirt with white socks and blue and black shoes. She had saw Chojojozen at the gate. Once she approached Chojojozen, she spoke "Hey Chojojozen. I will be team captain for this mission. All we have to do is just wait for Hana."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

Hana jumped down from one of the roof tops she had just arrived on. She was now right by the gate and saw that her two teammates were already there. "Sorry I am late..." Hana noticed they seemed like they had been waiting around so the least she could do was appoligise for holding them up. She didn't try to make excuses though she knew that there wouldn't be any that the two would beleive and didn't think there was a need for making one up in the first place.

( Lmao srry I was taking a shower.. X_X )

Phoenix Ktp

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 am
Chojojozen looked at the two female Leaf shinobi and remembered them from the exam, then he thought to himself two girls one guy this could be a party he then let out a loud laugh that wasn't suppose to be heard. As he bit his bottom lip to stop laughing so hard then place his left hand over his mouth, "So off we go then?" he said clearing his throat. He turned to the gates and started walking readjusting his chest plate.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am
"Yeah....We should start moving...." Cherish said slowly watching Chojojozen like he was crazy and a she had a look like WTF about the laugh. She then walked from the gates and in front of Chojojozen, since she was the Captain of the team and headed to the Land Of Stars.  

Inferno_Leo

Phoenix Ktp

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 am
User Image

Hana gave a small nod and began to follow Cherish standing some what behind her. She did notice Chojojozen laughing but ingnored it not wanting to know what was so funny. Hana was a bit happy that on this mission she wasn't the leader since she wasn't fond of giving orders. "Now to the land of stars..." She thought of what it might look like but she had never actually been there but she did hear about it once.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 am
Chojojozen noticed how Cherish rush up in front of him to take the lead, he let out a sly smile then scaled up a tree that was along the path grabbed an apple then caught up Cherish, "So First time leading? I don't understand how a little lady can drive a tank so this will be interesting. So how do you plan on going about organizing us for battle and how are you going to go about handling the mission?" he said eating the juicy red apple he plucked from the tree.  

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:59 am
"Well this little lady is going to show a guy like you how a little lady leads her team!" Cherish said Chojojozen still walking and thought that statement that he said was very sexist of him to say. "This is my first time leading and this mission is not going to have that much battles since we just have to go over to there leader and try to convince the leader that war is not the answer for this but if we do get into battle and if we have to convince the leader by force, Chojojozen you will use you will handle the close combat. Hana will handle with long range and I will trap the leader and as many enemies as I can with my crystals. Understand?" She said to her team with the plan.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 am
User Image

She noticed the way Chojojozen was a bit sexist against them and it didn't bother her to much but she did agree with Cherish on it. Hana agreed with the plan also but she did do better with traping people and creating plans more then just attacking but she would do her best. She might have to even come up with a plan to get her long range attacks to hit so it was good with her. "Sure." She seemed to wonder if it really would come down to forcing the man not to bring war. Though if the leader couldn't handle winning against them it would show that he wouldn't be strong enough to battle against the whole Cloud Village. It might be dangerous if it did come down to that so Hana didn't really want to think about it but needed to keep it as a strong possibility.

Phoenix Ktp

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:21 am
Chojojozen tilted his head back and to swallow the apple core has he listened to Cherish ramble on, with a big gulp he the apple core vanished into his gut then he repositioned he head and turned his neck to Cherish, "That sounds all fine and well but it's to simple, first off you don't want to force there leader to do anything or come off to aggressive he could take it the wrong way and you'll be the reason a war brakes out. Second you should come up with a better battle plan, because after that invasion I'm sure are names haven't when unheard of. And since we are trying to stop a war you can bank on it that there will be people trying to stop us before we reach the village. Do they even train Leaf shinobi to be leaders I haven't met one yet that wasn't an Akimichi." he said shaking his head walking ahead of Cherish taking the lead. He then turn around and blow a kiss at Cherish and said, "Baby girl you're not right for this let me handle it." smiling then darting a head to scout the area out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 am
Cherish walks up to Chojojozen and walks right by side to him. "First off, Your the one that brought up of there being battle in this mission which we are trying to avoid. I only subjected if the leader doesn't want to listen to us and stop the war THEN we will be force to make the leader listen to us and stop the war. And Second, You don't go off by trying to make yourself leader because you wasn't assigned to be leader from the Hokage, I was, so fatty, you better walk yourself back on behind me because your getting way to over in your head." She then puts her hand on Chojojozen's stomach and pushed him behind her and begin taking the lead once again. As she was walking, she turned her head around to Chojojozen and added with a nice smile and nice tone in her voice but was very serious "And If you know whats good for you, you best to better stop and follow my orders chubby or ill swear, I'll kill you." Cherish was known for her violent and in control personality. She meant every word that she said to him.  

Inferno_Leo

Phoenix Ktp

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

Hana let out a soft sigh seeing the group had already dissagreeing a bit. "Yes we will need a more complex plan to solve this mission but sadly there isn't much for us to go on just yet. We don't even know why they are preparing to into war with the Cloud village knowing why might help us negotiate and find a way for them to settle it without a battle. I do agree that we will need to come up with a plan for getting in because most likely they will not want us to stop them but they also probally don't want to start a war with us either and we shouldn't start one with them which means it would be bad to barge in there or attack them needlessly. If we get in a fight with people who dissagree with us on there own we shouldn't kill them just find a way to get past them. Cherish I don't really think killing him is nessasary..." Hana spoke clearly and tried to stop them before Cherish and Chojojozen broke out into a large argument. She kept up with them and looked around carefully observing the surroundings. "I think Cherish can handle it. If one of her plans do fall threw we all can come up with back up plans also but don't start calling yourself leader when that's her job on this mission." Hana felt the need to say this and she did plan on comming up with other stratagies it seemed the best option since they didn't know fully what they might have to go up against. She spoke blankly without much feeling in her words but she got her point across clearly and without being rude.

(I have to go shopping for food be back soon...)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:26 pm
Arrival at Hoshikagure, Village Hidden in the Stars

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the team approached the winding path to the village and topped the hill, their eyes met a dark and gloomy sight. The village had a sinister look to it. Dark clouds loomed up above, lithgtening was striking down from the sky in numerous locations. The village seemed eerie and calm. As they went further they met one of the guards to the Hoshikage's manor. He looked at them and knew they were from Konoha by their headbands. Afterall, after the invasion, word had spread wuickly about the nin from there. He supposed they had heard about the war and were assigned to come there. He informed them that the Kage was not one to be swayed and that their attempt would most likely be futile. He advised them to turn back and leave with their lives as he turned away from them, watching the lightennig clash to the earth.

**Stop arguing. You are Chunin and need to act like it.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers