Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm
OK U KNOW WAT IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF GAIA..OK THEY SAID THEY FIXED THE NERFING BUT U KNOW WAT I HAVENT PLAYED BOOTYGRAB IN 4 EVER SINCE ALL THE STRIKE HAPPIN AND IM STILL NOT CATCHING A TANK..I HAVENT SEEN A TANK GLOW SINCE THE STRIKE STARTED AND BEEN OVER..WTF..I REALLY FEEL LIKE IM NOT GOING 2 BUY NO EXPENSIVE FISH BECAUSE WAT THE USE OF BUYING FISH..IF I NEVER C BOOTY GRAB???? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YALL PLAYED BOOTY GRAB ???  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:24 pm
I think you are right. I've played several times, but my favorite threads don't seem to glow as often.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

violet_rampage

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm
ive actually been catching more glows after the nerf was so called fixed. btw, i just grabbed purtie wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:56 pm
Thank you violet_rampage heart grabbed you back!  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

kinkykitty89
Crew

Ruthless Elder

15,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:01 am
Rampage is glowing right now. I've grabbed lots of tanks, so far today I've grabbed over 200k worth. That's about the usual when I actually try some.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 am
eh I went to one of those sites where they show you tons of tanks at one time...otherwise I haven't seen many on like forums and what not. so yeah..i feel ya sad  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:26 pm
I haven't had any problems. Seems to be the way it was before.
Billion your tank glows a lot. I play it all the time. You have to get
a glow thread so I can bump your tank when it is glowing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:46 am
WELL NOW IM PLAYING BOOTY GRAB MORE IT SEEMS 2 B MINI MONSTERS GLOWING THE MOST ..SO THAT PUTZ A SMILE ON MY FACE AND IM NOT BITTER NO MORE..GIGGLEZ..  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

kinkykitty89
Crew

Ruthless Elder

15,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm
Sacral Cecity
eh I went to one of those sites where they show you tons of tanks at one time...otherwise I haven't seen many on like forums and what not. so yeah..i feel ya sad

It's because people were going to outside sites that they decided to nerf the tanks. It wasn't because of a bug or the amount of gold given out. Gaia really dislikes outside sites and strongly urges you not to use them. Many are banned and Gaia will ban your account if they catch you using it. As far as I know Dolphanmania isn't on that list... yet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:01 am
Dolphin Mania (Panda and Penguin Booty Grabbin') is in the clear, at least for now. They checked with Gaia Admin and were told that it was okay. I play there a lot, but I also play other BG threads and haven't noticed any change in the frequency of glows.  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 am
Dusty Golightly
Dolphin Mania (Panda and Penguin Booty Grabbin') is in the clear, at least for now. They checked with Gaia Admin and were told that it was okay. I play there a lot, but I also play other BG threads and haven't noticed any change in the frequency of glows.
THANKS ALOT 4 UR FEEDBACK..HUGZ  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:40 pm
kinkykitty89
Sacral Cecity

It's because people were going to outside sites that they decided to nerf the tanks. It wasn't because of a bug or the amount of gold given out. Gaia really dislikes outside sites and strongly urges you not to use them. Many are banned and Gaia will ban your account if they catch you using it. As far as I know Dolphanmania isn't on that list... yet.

Can you support that hearsay with links to anything factual / proof?

Gaia TOS talks about bots and scripting. My main and mules are on Dolphinmania but playing booty grab through that site involves neither. It simply strips out all the unnecessary graphics and sorts the tanks by category. My own on site BG thread is sorted into categories and if users want firefox addins can remove ads and signatures to achieve just about the same net effect.

If Gaia notified / warned any of my accounts I was violating TOS by supporting a site like DM I would ask DM to remove all of my tanks. Gaia has not done so.

Glow times appear to be back to the same or almost the same as they were before the glow nerf. There might still be a mild nerf in effect. All of my tanks are down about 10k per day in gold production compared to before the glow nerf. However this may be seasonal since it also appears on average there are less users online on Gaia. Good weather and/or being pissed at Gaia over other stuff may have users spending their time elsewhere.  

Mufid

awesome ali
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm
I don't know about any of that nerf stuff, but I do know that I have not been able to booty grab for over 2 weeks. I see a glowing tank, click on it, and it just sits there. No grabbing involved. Yet, I can see that people are grabbing mine? Whats the deal?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 am
Gaia is updating for that Spring Cleaning thing. My Firefox has been crashing left and right and Internet Explorer will not allow me to play Booty Grab. If you're running Internet Explorer, try Firefox. Or try making up a ticket since the bug forums don't seem to get a response.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm
I'm not having any problems playing booty grab and usually play on my own thread that is made up of nothing but high-trigger tanks and is run by Bluebelle Babe, my mule. Here is a link to it. BLUEBELLE BABE'S BOOTY

You can play BG there and post too if you have a high-trigger tank. heart  
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces