Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)
Classes Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 am
What do you guys think about the class system? I'm thinking of adding more specific details to it cuz I've noticed many people complaining or commenting how they're a mixed fighter. I understand but I would like to clarrify how it works. In battle with your comrades, we need to be organized. If we are organized our fighting will be much more effective and less chaotic and scattered. If one person was assigned to be fighter, then he/she will just keep attacking and protecting. The healers will just heal, so that the fighters or the rangers will not become dazed. In return, the fighters or rangers will and must protect the healers. Though, since this is a Final Fantasy-themed guild I'd like to add some "specific" classes such as spearman, monk, swordsman, etc. Give me your thoughts and opinion on this, Crusaders.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 pm
that's nice. but what would i be then? rolleyes  

Paxadin

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Hygienic 200

ShadowXchay
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:25 pm
I say a Choco knight rider.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:24 pm
I guess my class would actually be paladin.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm
Ha that class probably best suits you gloom, idk about me though i use agilty to my advantage in battle yet the way i seem to theme my avitar is as a mage. Hmm would Ranger sound suitable for me or a spy-like somthing? I like using my hunter's bow and most of the time use my ninja ring set, unless i'm doing easy farming i use the angel ring set to get more loot hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:01 pm
If thats the case then the class that best to suit me is a Blue Mage because as a Shaman i use animal like rings. Oh and hey yall, it's been a while. mrgreen  

RainDog777

Stari_08

Star Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:05 pm
RainDog777
If thats the case then the best to suit me is a Blue Mage because as a Shaman i use animal like rings. Oh and hey yall, it's been a while. mrgreen

Yes it has D: Check out the rp! ^^

I guess I would be a fighter....But I really think its better if everyone has some type of healing ring....just in case. I mean what happens if a healer gets dazed? D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:19 pm
I'm a twin blader crusader  

takashimaru-san
Crew

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 pm
RainDog777
If thats the case then the class that best to suit me is a Blue Mage because as a Shaman i use animal like rings. Oh and hey yall, it's been a while. mrgreen

Hey!, I left you a comment on your profile and wanted to tell you about the rp too, you should try it somtime but fill out your role in the other forum by Gloom first so we know which side your on. I don't know weather to be a blue mage or a ranger yet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm
Azuremage_Violet
RainDog777

Hey!, I left you a comment on your profile and wanted to tell you about the rp too, you should try it somtime but fill out your role in the other forum by Gloom first so we know which side your on. I don't know weather to be a blue mage or a ranger yet.
You actually seem more like a Red Mage or a Spellblade to me. Anyway, shouldn't there be a seperat area for rping instead of a Topic?  

RainDog777

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm
Azuremage_Violet
Ha that class probably best suits you gloom, idk about me though i use agilty to my advantage in battle yet the way i seem to theme my avitar is as a mage. Hmm would Ranger sound suitable for me or a spy-like somthing? I like using my hunter's bow and most of the time use my ninja ring set, unless i'm doing easy farming i use the angel ring set to get more loot hehe.

How about rogue or thief?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:02 pm
RobDaFob
Azuremage_Violet

Maybe because she uses magic is the reason why she didn't mention those but hey, even Rikku could use magic eventually  

RainDog777

ShadowXchay
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm
Ok i feeling like a unknown gay guy lol I dont know wat this can match up too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:19 pm
ShadowXchay
Ok i feeling like a unknown gay guy lol I dont know wat this can match up too.

wtf, Chay...just shut up -__-  

RobDaFob
Captain

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:20 pm
RainDog777
RobDaFob
Azuremage_Violet

Maybe because she uses magic is the reason why she didn't mention those but hey, even Rikku could use magic eventually

TRUE DAT, brother ^_^  
Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games