cm112233cool

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 am
i hate mine what about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Honestly, life could be so much worse for me.... I use to hate it, before I realized how horrible things could really get. I have a mother, a nice house, a boyfriend of over 2 years who loves me and is devoted, a church where I am accepted and loved with my other gothy, I've started to learn who my real friends are... My aunt Grace, whom I really love, is dieing in a hospice and is most likely dead as I type this, my mother nearly bled to death internally over the summer, my father is living separate from us for threatening to kill us, my mother has a horrible horrible autoimmune disease, we are not doing well money wise, and so on.... but you know what? Those terrible things could of been a hell of a lot worse, and they could always get worse. I live a blessed life, much better of a life than I honestly could ever deserve. As long as I have anything, I will be thankful. As long as I have my mother and my beloved, life is perfect for me.  

Angel of the End

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 pm
Angel of the End
Honestly, life could be so much worse for me.... I use to hate it, before I realized how horrible things could really get. I have a mother, a nice house, a boyfriend of over 2 years who loves me and is devoted, a church where I am accepted and loved with my other gothy, I've started to learn who my real friends are... My aunt Grace, whom I really love, is dieing in a hospice and is most likely dead as I type this, my mother nearly bled to death internally over the summer, my father is living separate from us for threatening to kill us, my mother has a horrible horrible autoimmune disease, we are not doing well money wise, and so on.... but you know what? Those terrible things could of been a hell of a lot worse, and they could always get worse. I live a blessed life, much better of a life than I honestly could ever deserve. As long as I have anything, I will be thankful. As long as I have my mother and my beloved, life is perfect for me.

Wow, im really glad you see the better side of life where most people would see only the bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 am
there are times when I really hate it and hate the things I go through but when I compare it to what some people have to live with every day, like being homeless or having family who don't care or having some serious disease...I have to be thankful of what I do have.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:19 pm
I've had a pretty rough life in all, I was adopted when I was young, my real dad left before I was born and my real mom did drugs. When I was around 7 my adopted parents got divorced and i moved in with my adopted mother. Me and her did not get along and we had loads of fights so I was tossed back in forth between my mom and dad, ive been to a total of 9 schools in my life and moved several more then that. Not to long ago we used to be extremely pour because of my ex-step dads drug addiction. We used to surch through the house for change so be could eat. No is not much better but at least we have food. And much worse stuff has happened that in not open to discus. May life has been horrible but ive not dwalled on it, I enjoy everything I have now and treasure it all. In fact, I love life. There is really no reason to 'hate' life, any person can find a solution to a problem by simply getting away from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm
Majesty of War
I've had a pretty rough life in all, I was adopted when I was young, my real dad left before I was born and my real mom did drugs. When I was around 7 my adopted parents got divorced and i moved in with my adopted mother. Me and her did not get along and we had loads of fights so I was tossed back in forth between my mom and dad, ive been to a total of 9 schools in my life and moved several more then that. Not to long ago we used to be extremely pour because of my ex-step dads drug addiction. We used to surch through the house for change so be could eat. No is not much better but at least we have food. And much worse stuff has happened that in not open to discus. May life has been horrible but ive not dwalled on it, I enjoy everything I have now and treasure it all. In fact, I love life. There is really no reason to 'hate' life, any person can find a solution to a problem by simply getting away from it.

kinda feel your pain there i was in and out of foster homes since i was 7 n my dad did drugs n a whole Lotta bad s**t n my mom well thats a whole new story but ll in all i figured out that life is easier once u see the good and try not to focus on the bad. i mean as shadow puts it there are others who have it worst just be grateful for what you do have and things get better. look for the silver lining of your rain clouds. heart  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 am
Majesty of War

I've never been through anything as bad as that..I'm sorry you had to go through it and I hope you're life gets better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Majesty of War

I've never been through anything as bad as that..I'm sorry you had to go through it and I hope you're life gets better.

I thank you, but when other people say my life as been that bad, i seem to not notice, I think because im the one whos lived it.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Storm Daughter

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm
I like life. Its what I do. I like fun, and sleeping, and eating. They make me happy.

I hate the sun though. I wish I was physically adapted to be nocturnal, because the sun burns my skin and hurts my eyes. Unless its raining. Rain is okay. Except it gets all my stuff wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Storm Daughter
I like life. Its what I do. I like fun, and sleeping, and eating. They make me happy.

I hate the sun though. I wish I was physically adapted to be nocturnal, because the sun burns my skin and hurts my eyes. Unless its raining. Rain is okay. Except it gets all my stuff wet.

lol i agree  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Majesty of War
Storm Daughter

lol i agree

I agree as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm
Angel of the End
Majesty of War
Storm Daughter

lol i agree

I agree as well.

Its cool your all so zen. It makes me happy.

After all, why would you ever waist an opportunity to be happy?  

Storm Daughter

Distinct Prophet

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am
Yes, very much so.... life is too short to not take advantage of such things and make the best out of them. However, most certainly, one should not take advantage of other people, or of things that do not belong to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Also, guys, trust me on this.... life is precious. Life is something rare in our universe, and although we ourselves are alive, it is a beautiful mystery as to how we came to be alive, and what being alive really means. It's so precious because it is limited, because every life is unique. Thoughts, loves, desires, dreams, memories, they are all part of being alive. With this, is adrenaline, the deadly sins, the heavenly virtues, even the ability to be bored or numb is beautiful, because numb is infact a feeling all of its own. The fact we can be aware of each other, connect to each other, communicate and work both with and against our nature, is amazing. That is something only living beings can do. Being alive means knowing, understanding, feeling, and ultimately, dieing. But what is death? Our bodies break apart, and 3 ounces of our mass vanish. No scientist can tell what that is... but if life is something of it's own, and there are souls, and individual energies, and a spirit/energy world that coexists with our own, we must go somewhere. Something must survive, because being alive is different from being like anything else. If energy and matter can not be created nor destroyed, nor can those 3 whatever that disappear the moment we die, no matter what age, gender, religion, or size or shape of a person.

Life is too interesting, and thus too precious, I do believe, in order to say that "life is horrible" or "life sucks". Finding beauty in darkness, I know that is what most goths do. That is what most PEOPLE do in general, even without realizing it. Because those things are part of life, and just incase we only get to live once, might as well find zen, balance, figure out what we can, and live our lives in the best and most generious way we can.

Those are my thoughts of today.  

Angel of the End

SoreanMagazine

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:58 pm
I love life, despite all the hell I went through last year with my fiance (things are all good now).

I used to have problems with depression several years ago, with cutting and stuff. And then I stopped for several months, but relapsed again. Now I'm pretty much all better, though I do have anger issues and am prone to insane outbursts when it comes to handling situations that make me want to fall through the floor. But I suppose I'll always be that way. I embrace it. True madness is squandering the eccentricities within yourself, I believe.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff