Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:38 pm
Cerina wants to come back to the guild as a sensei and has vowed not to cause any more drama, confusion, etc.

Based on recent conditions, I think we need to let her back in (as I did earlier til Leo banned her). Rouga said that I should have discussed with you guys first, and I think that'd be fair to do.

So in a very short post, I want your input. Would you go crazy if Cerina was allowed back into the guild? Or would you accept her back in as the first and only female Jonin this guild has seen?

Past events aside, I just want to have your input for my decision.

All non-VCs and non-Jonin members please do not post here and keep your comments to yourselves. This is an issue on a higher scale.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm
well on her pro it said she wanted to kill all the other girls in the guild(in rp)is that what you mean if so i think we should give her a chance  

The Kings Champion

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 am
I come to a decision I do not want her back into the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 am
YOU WONT LET HER BACK IF YOU ARE REASONABLE!  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am
Waiting for more responses before I make the decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am
Pain - 3 days grace
Waiting for more responses before I make the decision.

THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU NEED IS THAT CERINA CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE GUILD AND EVERYONE AGREE! KANJI WERENT HERE WHEN THE BIG DEAL HAPPENED!  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am
I agree with Roukou. Just to let EVERYONE know i banned Cerina from the guild so there will not be anymore drama in the guild. I hope everyone agrees with what i did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 am
Evil Leo Boy
I agree with Roukou. Just to let EVERYONE know i banned Cerina from the guild so there will not be anymore drama in the guild. I hope everyone agrees with what i did.

agree? ther eis no need to ask if we agree..you did what is good for this guild =.=  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 am
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3
Evil Leo Boy

agree? ther eis no need to ask if we agree..you did what is good for this guild =.=

Thanks. Well I guess since everyone agrees with what i did, this whole thing can be forgotten biggrin

*Bam! Leo solves another problem with Justice! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 am
dude wie better delete this thing....we better ask for pain because if luke see that he would be mad  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm
After what she did to the guild and Roukou no way in hell should she be allowed back we are way better off. So my answer is NO!

(Pardon language)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm
Evil Leo Boy
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3
Evil Leo Boy

Thanks. Well I guess since everyone agrees with what i did, this whole thing can be forgotten biggrin

Don't copy me man..... eek
I think she should be back because we all need to forgive others.
Say If I went psycho and caused drama and fawked up peoples social like would you forgive me? Answer that if you are mature enough for it.
It all depends if you all are mature enough to handle drama and forgive others.
-Bam! Don't look back! You Deserve a smack!-
*Luke Kicks a** incorporated. whee  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm
_Luke11_3rd
Evil Leo Boy
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3
Evil Leo Boy

Say If I went psycho and caused drama and fawked up peoples social like would you forgive me? Answer that if you are mature enough for it.

Luke I am mature enough to forgive her but also not mature to not forgive her all the s**t she caused all the lies all the drama all the fighting all the tears do you think we should just let her back in like nothing ever happen? And if she does get back in she should be chunin no jonin and I will tolerate her but if she pisses me off I will snap  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:16 pm
_Luke11_3rd
Evil Leo Boy
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3
Evil Leo Boy

lol id you went psycho then your butt will be gone XD  

Inferno_Leo

Rouga Tsurugi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm
Reason i would like her back in one condition. We all have question why or wat she did. she has to ask the following questions we ask her. If she answers the questions we will let her back in the guild U_U  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff