Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am
my first and main argurement is that there over rare, and dont look as good.......that in itsself is a sin.....

but more imporantly is how much data it must eat up doubleing all the sprites to Every pokemon, just for one color difference

which all could have gone to 2 features id kill to have

1. a poke garden for your trianers home instead of letting them rot in a pc...(like sonic battle 2's chao garden)

2. and im sure this has come across our minds at one point but customiseable trainer sprites

now even if was simple and had 10 outfits, 10 hair colors, 10 hats, 10 faces 5 skin colors, and one set per gender

why that adds up to be

10x10x10x10x5x2 possible combos

god forbid i mention how many more would be allowed by allowing you to have a R G B bar mixer like robotreks "custom" robots did on the game

though i have no clue how much data all the sprites, music, 3d enviroments and sound effects take up, im sure, within the next soon they can cramm in all this data  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 am
Hoshioni
my first and main argurement is that there over rare, and dont look as good.......that in itsself is a sin.....

but more imporantly is how much data it must eat up doubleing all the sprites to Every pokemon, just for one color difference

which all could have gone to 2 features id kill to have

1. a poke garden for your trianers home instead of letting them rot in a pc...(like sonic battle 2's chao garden)

2. and im sure this has come across our minds at one point but customiseable trainer sprites

now even if was simple and had 10 outfits, 10 hair colors, 10 hats, 10 faces 5 skin colors, and one set per gender

why that adds up to be

10x10x10x10x5x2 possible combos

god forbid i mention how many more would be allowed by allowing you to have a R G B bar mixer like robotreks "custom" robots did on the game

though i have no clue how much data all the sprites, music, 3d enviroments and sound effects take up, im sure, within the next soon they can cramm in all this data

i agree with the costomazation part. but i dont think that having 10 works for me. ah yes, Sonic adventure 2 battle chao garden. sort of like pokemon. but you can costomize THEM!!!! i love it. the fighting, the racing, and their talent of being cute.

O
/
(o o)
support the chaos rule the world!!!

the fact that the garden sounds like a good idea, but there are some flaws in it. wont there have to be different types of gardens? and dont forget the capacity in the garden. and location location location.  

N0tExClusive

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am
Yeah, the shinys aren't all that impressive. But they already have something like your first recommended feature, except it only works on diamond and pearl stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm
But i like my shiny dragonite  

exemptions

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm
cloud889
Yeah, the shinys aren't all that impressive. But they already have something like your first recommended feature, except it only works on diamond and pearl stressed

platinum???  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:24 pm
[quote="wakky22
i agree with the costomazation part. but i dont think that having 10 works for me. ah yes, Sonic adventure 2 battle chao garden. sort of like pokemon. but you can costomize THEM!!!! i love it. the fighting, the racing, and their talent of being cute.

O
/
(o o)
support the chaos rule the world!!!

the fact that the garden sounds like a good idea, but there are some flaws in it. wont there have to be different types of gardens? and dont forget the capacity in the garden. and location location location.

well i was thinking hat if you could buy customiseable homes in different places, where you can decorate it like the safira.

with big things unlockable like caves little birdhouses  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lonely December

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm
I agree but disagree.
Shiny Charizard and Shiny Rayquaza are kick a**.
And I'd rather a blue mew than a pink Lol
And the shiny mewtwo... I like alot of shiny pokemon... but I dislike some to. But thats with every game. They don't try to fit one person but they try to cover as many peoples interest as possible. Also the garden thing would be a big flaw. It was be weird to have a garden of your pokemon in every town and not to mention ALOT more data.
The customizable clothes s a good idea. but this is DS. The pixels would be weird. I don't like alot of the things you can customize on DS games because the graphics are kinda square  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm
Lonely December
I agree but disagree.
And the shiny mewtwo... I like alot of shiny pokemon... but I dislike some to. But thats with every game. They don't try to fit one person but they try to cover as many peoples interest as possible. Also the garden thing would be a big flaw. It was be weird to have a garden of your pokemon in every town and not to mention ALOT more data.
The customizable clothes s a good idea. but this is DS. The pixels would be weird. I don't like alot of the things you can customize on DS games because the graphics are kinda square

then i wish it was on the wii. that would be better.  

N0tExClusive

Lonely December

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm
wakky22
Lonely December
I agree but disagree.

then i wish it was on the wii. that would be better.

Personally I agree. But then we can't bring it in a car Lol.
They should make a version for the Wii for any new version they come up with.battle rev was pretty cool... but no story to it like Gale of darkness had..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:10 pm
i love shiny pokemon also im selling some for 20k  

xXDEEMOXx

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 pm
Lonely December
I agree but disagree.

hmm....then perhaps only haveing one at a time or only one place you can buy the home with garden then

well why would it be wierd??? and if its done right *and factoring in the next system will have over double the compacity* who cares if it eats data....XD
and i personaly adore pixel art.

no way its like how they make the npcs......heck i can pratically do it myself and im no pro

the skin bottom layer
eyes just above
then clothes
face items
hat on top

it just seems hard  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm
this is all true but honestly how often do you see them???
they are like trophies that is all  

Griff_Illwind

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm
Lord_Griffthedragoon
this is all true but honestly how often do you see them???
they are like trophies that is all

what the pokemon youd have in the garden?????

well i figured knowing nintendo, thed give you 100 good things thatd make it worth you haveing the garden and such that applies to battle  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 pm
Hoshioni
cloud889

platinum???
You mean the daycare? I was talking about the ranch you could download on wiiware. People who still think shinys aren't a waste of space, just look at shiny Garchomp. Also, to quote Serebii.net, shiny pokemon are always going to end up with the same odds of good stats as normal pokemon.  

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Tranny Danni Bowels

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:40 pm
The shiny's were a great idea because it makes the user own a rarity. By making shiny pokemon, the pokemon team created more chances to obtain rare pokemon, and seriously, it looks super impressive in a wifi battle.

and really? a pokemon garden?

Seriously no.

I do support the costomizable characters though.

It'd be cool to see items you can keep on pokemon. Like with the fashion case, but the pokemon can wear it at all times. Like a pikachu with a baseball cap. It'd be even better if the poke clothes were super rare.

XD So in a wifi battle people will be like, "OMG Your pikachu haz hat?

CUTE!!!

=3  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas