Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
Thats ENOUGH!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 am
Mmkay,
i posted this guild so the people of gaia could tell us wat is going on and tell the admin lad to do something. But now, this is turning out to be a war. People Hate noobs people Love noobs. PICK A SIDE YOU JOINED THE GUILD IT SAYS SAY GOODBYE TO NOOBS THEN YOU JUST CHNAGE AND SAY GOOD STUFF ABOUT NOOBS!! Really!!
And everybody thinks just because i said donate 2k to the guild means i want the money? This is turning out to be some shxt.
Im the captain of this guild and i made a promise when you read the opening. Like i said IM NOT ABOUT TO BREAK IT!!
NOW EVERYBODY HAS TO CHILL OUT BEFORE THIS BECOMES A WAR! AND YOU DO KNOW THT THEIR ARE GAIA PEOPLE WATCHING OUR EVERY MOVE!? So everybody watch out..

The Captain,
Izzy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 am
im sick of noobs askin 4 money it makes me want to cut there noob haed off there noob body  

king jaymaxx

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am
king jaymaxx
im sick of noobs askin 4 money it makes me want to cut there noob haed off there noob body

Tht has nothing to do with this problem...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm
wow HARSH  

X-Swagg-Master

Daegal_SilverMoon

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm
- A y e B e I z z y
Mmkay,
i posted this guild so the people of gaia could tell us wat is going on and tell the admin lad to do something. But now, this is turning out to be a war. People Hate noobs people Love noobs. PICK A SIDE YOU JOINED THE GUILD IT SAYS SAY GOODBYE TO NOOBS THEN YOU JUST CHNAGE AND SAY GOOD STUFF ABOUT NOOBS!! Really!!
And everybody thinks just because i said donate 2k to the guild means i want the money? This is turning out to be some shxt.
Im the captain of this guild and i made a promise when you read the opening. Like i said IM NOT ABOUT TO BREAK IT!!
NOW EVERYBODY HAS TO CHILL OUT BEFORE THIS BECOMES A WAR! AND YOU DO KNOW THT THEIR ARE GAIA PEOPLE WATCHING OUR EVERY MOVE!? So everybody watch out..

The Captain,
Izzy

This is the reason i quit this guild because who know if noobs are nice or what so u know what we are noobs 2 so who give a flying rats a** any ways  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm
I pick your side, I'm always on your side, no matter what your decisions are
never will I love noobs, never did I love noobs, and those who think the're great will be banned.

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

xXxHeavenToHellxXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm
Please make sure that spelling and punctuation is correct. It is vital for this kind of stuff. They have to know that we mean business.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:50 pm
P.S. I have a couple of questions...
1.) How do admins know who noobs are?
2.) Do you really think admins are going to give us the power to give the noobs warnings.
3.) Do you think admins are really going to take this matter in to deep consideration?
4.) Do you know who admin lead is?
5.) This website is for socializing not for us to hate new people who are new to the website.

I really think we are taking this noob situation a little to fast. We have to take this into farther consideration. We also have to have order. Do you think that Gaiaonline staff are really going to listen to un-orderly people.  

xXxHeavenToHellxXx

x-Cadyliciousx3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Okay Look Im Not Really thinking wut you
guys are thinking , You know y i could Be in this Guild & so What
But thee truth Is That we started From Being Newbs i dont under-
stand People anymore we were Newbs Oncee And for all iknow we
could be newbs again not to be mean or anything but cant you guys think about it for a minute its not all about you guys and admin dont do anything to newbs i Bet Because LUCKLY were all
newbs we started from 0 and thats from where thee Newbs are starting for all we know in a cupple of months They wont be Newbs anymore and like if you dont Like This then delete it
There isnt no problem , But THink about it cuz Every Newb can
have a chance on gaia if NOT gaia wud Of Never existed and i
can ASURE Yhu That When we started this we all asked for money and tha people that wer rich when we where newbs Thaught the same Noww Look back to those times and think about it for all yhu guys know maybe 1 day a newb can grow higher then zero and not b called a newb anymore yu can possibly onee day be that newbs bestie . Okayy Well thats
my Opinion .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 pm
we only hate those noobs who always ask to cyber and donate
those who joined here, well those like me for example were noobs wih a clear soul who actually worked to earn the riches they have today.
those who cybered and asked constantly to donate should quit this guild right now

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

iCoRno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 pm
this should mean war anyways rich vs. noobs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 pm
chill .............  

x-ARCHiBLACk-x

x-Cadyliciousx3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am
ll torture technician ll
we only hate those noobs who always ask to cyber and donate
those who joined here, well those like me for example were noobs wih a clear soul who actually worked to earn the riches they have today.
those who cybered and asked constantly to donate should quit this guild right now

Okayy Thanks for Telling mee thiss whole
Thing i thaught just becuz there newbs and stuff im Like they
dont havee thaa right 2 do that and i mean alot of ppl
say wanna cyber but theyy say It Because they Making fun
of stuff You know thee Crazyness these days . .-.
anyway Thanks for telling me Wut you guys think
well if its the newbs that do that then yes but the
ones that grow there money cuz they are working for
it shudnt gehtt Banned Thank you C:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am
I'm on your side for the most part Izzy, but I also think that you need to calm down a little bit. You should have been prepared for some controversy when this guild was made. In every guild there is controversy. A guild leader should be calm and responsible throughout all of it. Losing your temper and speaking in all caps (which is annoying, to be honest) won't help the situation at all. If anything it will get worse.  

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Shadow-kun XD
I'm on your side for the most part Izzy, but I also think that you need to calm down a little bit. You should have been prepared for some controversy when this guild was made. In every guild there is controversy. A guild leader should be calm and responsible throughout all of it. Losing your temper and speaking in all caps (which is annoying, to be honest) won't help the situation at all. If anything it will get worse.

I like how ur brave enough t tell me tht istead of not tellin' me thanks. : ) By the way sorry for losin my temper everyone u just have to read all of the guilds i didnt want that money for myself its for the guild, and i am not starting a war agasint noobs hey just need to stop wat their doing no cyber no donation no annoyin; we we tell the admin lead about this, i promise.  
Hate Noobs!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff