Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
About the noob problem: A biography Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xbox all day

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 pm
No just kidding, I have one idea, maybe more in the long run as this guild gets *better* cool

1.)Age limit: should be above 15 (no offense to mature 13 yr. olds)
2.)To stop begging, new people should start with 50k.
3.)Cybersex: Should be a reportable offense.
4.)-Insert your ideas here- heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm
I like ur idea, smart.
New people i like to call {newbz}Should start with 50k, i agree with then they wont beg they would be able to buy good stuff ty now one of my Vice Captins will send this imformation to the admin leaders. Well, when we get more imformation. Tell us more!!!!  

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

ii-3mo bxtch

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm
i agree with him but.......them might still be the same by just waisting the gold on stupid stuff and they r still gonna be annoying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Hmmmm i have ben playing since i was 10 im 13 now 1 acc got hacked 1 got baned and then thers the one im on now. i never beged. Even starting out, I will admit i had some help my sister and "goldengaia" for my secound acc lol..... (99M) xD  

Johnny Bre

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ahjae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 pm
Thy'll probably start making accounts here and there, just to get that 50k, if that's the plan. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Lovely drawbacks. stressed  

Xbox all day

Colonel Y B Volgin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 pm
Xbox all day
No just kidding, I have one idea, maybe more in the long run as this guild gets *better* cool

not to bash you ideas, but.

1. People will lie on there age
2. 120fl is right, and also they should work for their gold like the rest of us.
3. i think it already is, and we have guilds that go out a harrass cybers too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 am
Well, that failed. gonk  

Xbox all day

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 pm
gaia must encourage users to report cybers
and ignore those who ask constantly for gold
and report them if they don't leave you alone
3 strikes, you're out

main meaning: if there's a problem gaia itself must encourage others to deal with it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 pm
If they started every new person to create a Gaia Online account with 50k, That would not work.
Then, The noobs/newbs would create more accounts, Same with rich people, And trade that 50k to their first account.
And it would go non-stop, But he/she would have a lot of gold.
And then Gaia staff would notice people are duplicating more accounts just to get that 50k, So it would immediately end.
*Sigh*  

-Rain from Spirit-

Aiko Tiff

Friendly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 pm
Only newbs cyber. And newbs mostly text talk. For all of those people who are rich and text talk, I'm not talking about you. And when a random newb adds you and they ask you to donate? I mean wtf? I don't have any good ideas. But I do wish newbs could be stopped. They see one expensive item on you and they expect you're rich and say "Hey. Can you donate? I go hacked." and I would say "Hell no! I am not giving any of my gold or items! I doubt you even got hacked. You're probably just poor." and mostly the newbs would cuss at me and I would make fun of him/her and the most annoying of all newbs would have to be the boy newbs. I mean don't get me wrong, the girl newbs are annoying too but the guys are the ones who always do sexual cyber stuff to you. Even they do it to the guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 am
Colonel Y B Volgin
Xbox all day

not to bash you ideas, but.

1. People will lie on there age
2. 120fl is right, and also they should work for their gold like the rest of us.
3. i think it already is, and we have guilds that go out a harrass cybers too.
I Have to agree with this genious sorry Xboxalldayx , but this genious is right about the age thing. And i like how he thinks and u too, because we all only started off gaia with only like 200gg and i think gaia would have to give us all 50k too sense theyre giving the new members 50k, i think that ideas a bad one. xp sorry though. XP  

Toxic_Cookehs
Vice Captain

Toxic_Cookehs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 am
ll torture technician ll
gaia must encourage users to report cybers
and ignore those who ask constantly for gold
and report them if they don't leave you alone
3 strikes, you're out

main meaning: if there's a problem gaia itself must encourage others to deal with it
Dont u guys forget i came up with the 3 strikes ur out c'mon, u got to give me credit for that one. XP Just dont forget i made that when we were in a forum 1 day. XP I Said " Why dont we do the 3 strikes ur out thing then they will get banned" Dont take credit from MY Idea. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 am
MORE OF U MEMEBERS NEED TO GET TALKING IN FORUMS OR I THINK ME AND CAPTAIN IZZY WILL HAVE A DISCUSSION ON U GUYS JOINING AND NOT TALKING. Ooops sorry i forgot the caps was on. >.<  

Toxic_Cookehs
Vice Captain

Hate Noobs!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas