You know what would be awesome? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm
I'd really love it if someday they made a pokemon game that starts in kanto and ends all the way in sinnoh, you'd have to go though all the gyms, each regions league and everything. It would make the ultimate pokemon game, and to make it better what if it was made for the Wii? And you could actually throw a pokeball using the joystick and stuff like that. what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 pm
That would be the ultimate pokemon game ever, I would so get that if they made it.  

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm
It would be like having all the games from each generation into one with effects and everything of a consul like the stadium games. And with the throwing pokeball feature you could really get into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm
I think there was one game that had two regions in it... what was it again?  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Another awesome feature would be a Create A Trainer option on it, somewhat to how you can customize your trainer with pokemon battle revolution.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 pm
Boundary Challenged
I think there was one game that had two regions in it... what was it again?

Yeah I know that.....>.>

I'm talking about ALL the regions not just two.  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Seriously? Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the games that have two regions in it...

I dunno about it being for Wii...the game library sucks enough as it is... I don't want an excuse to buy that system...

That would be epic though, traveling to every region.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 pm
Arcanas
Seriously? Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the games that have two regions in it...

I dunno about it being for Wii...the game library sucks enough as it is... I don't want an excuse to buy that system...

That would be epic though, traveling to every region.

Well even if it wasn't for the Wii and they kept it on the DS it would still be nice to play through the entire story from each region in one game. It would actually take longer than a week to beat and I'm sure every pokemon would be catchable in it since all the regions are there.  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm
That would be totally awesome.

Maybe if it was on the PS3 or 360...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm
Pokemon on ps3 would have amazing graphics omg

...sadly I don't seen them ever parting from Nintendo to do that lol  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm
No.... but it would be awesome to see  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm
I do like what they did with PBR though I just wish they would've kept the mini games like in the old ones I miss playing those.

I just had another thought, could you imagine doing the pokeathlon on the Wii that would be such a workout lol  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm
x6LivexFree9x
I do like what they did with PBR though I just wish they would've kept the mini games like in the old ones I miss playing those.

I just had another thought, could you imagine doing the pokeathlon on the Wii that would be such a workout lol
oh god...nothing on the Wii!

Wii needs to be blown up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm
lol if I didn't have one I'd say the same thing, but I hate the ps3 since I don't have it and one of my favorite games just came out for it (god of war 3)  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm
x6LivexFree9x
lol if I didn't have one I'd say the same thing, but I hate the ps3 since I don't have it and one of my favorite games just came out for it (god of war 3)
lol. the prices for them have gone down...

I remember when I first got mine...$800+... But, it's the same one in Japan, so it's not region coded.

I dunno though, the Wii just doens't seem as useful as the PS3... Game library is geared for kids, any retro game for download can already be emulated, doesn't come with a built in browser
I mean, I love nintendo, but it just seems like they went in the wrong direction with the Wii.  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff