Sakura Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:03 pm
{{The original idea for this role play was created by Nightmare Darker X3}}

You got it! You just have to get it today! You can feel it! You run for the mailbox and practically pounce the unfortunate mail man. As he scurries away you look at your mailbox, your heart pounding....
Oh, what are you waiting for! you tear open the mailbox and there it is. You reach for the letter and carefully break the golden seal. The sweet smell of Sakura blossoms fill your lungs and suddenly..a new life for you begins....

Hello from the staff of Sakura Mansion. We are pleased to inform you that we were exceptionally pleased with the resume you sent us. We would be honored to have you come and join us at the Sakura mansion. Your duties begin the 13th of June this summer. We'll be waiting...

~Sakura Mansion

Yes! Yes! You did it! You got in!!! Your dreams of working at the mansion are finally coming true! What are you doing just standing outside gaping at a piece of paper!? You've got to get prepared! You start your job in a week! Pack, get a makeover, tell your MOM! Sakura Mansion is one of the most prestigious historical homes in all of Japan and YOU got the job!

Sakura Mansion IS the most prestigious home in all of Japan. It holds the history of the esteemed Sakura family. There is only one of the Sakura bloodline living today and he has grown ill and immobile in his old age. He has decided to turn the mansion into a museum by day but at night....it's a different story. Strange occurrences happen here and once you sign up for it...you can never leave....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 pm
RULES

1 ) No god moding.

2 ) Romance is heavily encouraged but no cybering!

3 ) Absolutely no killing

4 ) PM me with profiles titled "Sakura Mansion!? You did it!..."

5 ) You may have up to 5 characters as long as you keep track of them.

6 ) For OOC, please use {{text}}.

7 ) This is a literate RP. You must speak in third person and in paragraph form with no *text* for actions.

8 ) Try to answer often. If you want to leave just say so but don't keep everyone else waiting! XP

9 ) You are to be a worker! Maid, butler, custodian, gardener, chef...if you can think of any more just ask about it in your PM

10 ) I need some characters who already work at Sakura mansion. For this reason they are obvious in charge. a head maid or head chef..something like that

11)If you read the rules, you'll know that you need to have a whee in the upper left hand corner.

12 ) I want young ADULTS! which means 19 and up!

13 ) I need ghosts. what? You thought they were all bad? Nah! your silly X3
and yes, the ghosts are mostly of the Sakura family.

14) To touch in the cybering thing...yes...I very well know that young adults have sex...so if you must must must do that, do a quick time skip or something but do NOT post anything inappropriate! scream

15) I will allow only a few characters to have some sort of "special ability" as in small things like sensing ghosts or being extra sensitive

16) HAVE FUN! User Image User Image  

demented_Puddin

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile Skelly

[color=your choice]Username:
Name: (first and last)
Hobbies:
What is your job: ( are you new or do you already work here?)
Bio:(not TOO tragic please, some people have normal lives)
Who I like or may like: (people can already know each other)
Room number: (you live in the maid chambers 56-78)
other:
Appearance:(anime please)[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Accepted Profiles

Username: demented_puddin
Name: Rhydian Rose
Hobbies: playing piano...{rest is sort of a mystery}
What is your job: a gardener, already works there
Bio: Rhydian was the son of another prestigious family in Japan, The Rose family. His parents however, for some untold reason, disowned him. The Sakura family took him in as a worker. He is obedient and very quiet. He keeps to himself.
Who I like or may like: It's a secret...
Room number: 66
other: He is extra sensitive to ghosts and emotions around him. He seems to know a few of the ghosts in the mansion. He usually keeps to himself when he can help it. {you know you have to talk sometimes in the work force XD}
Appearance: User Image

Name: Kiyoshi Kaito
Hobbies:...>_>.....
What is your job: butler {second in charge}, already work here
Bio: Kiyoshi had a normal life before working here. He is unafraid of and does not care about ghosts.
Who I like or may like: {whoever he finds more attractive}
Room number: 67
other: He is extremely good looking and charming but this causes him to be a little devious... He secretly had powers over spiritual fire {as in he can ward off ghosts}
Appearance:User Image

Name: Kasumi Konomi
Hobbies: singing to herself, cleaning, sketching
What is your job: maid , she is new
Bio: Kasumi has had a great life. She has loving parents. Throughout high school she worked at her parents Cafe but she wanted a change. She had always loved the Sakura mansion so she sent in her resume and got a thumbs up. She is very excited to work here and meet new people
Who I like or may like: Ned XD
Room number: 57
other: she is very friendly and sometimes a spaz when she does something wrong.

Username:demeted_puddin
Name: Maya Mitsurugi
Hobbies:baking, walking around the garden
What is your job: baker {chefs and bakers are different} ,not new
Bio: It is her own
Who I like or may like: idk yet XD
Room number: 77
other:She if very quiet, shy, she can't lift much so she needs someone else to transport the pastries she makes. She loves chocolate. She looks extremely young for her age {obviously} so people mistake her for a child.She seems completely unaffected by the paranormal activity.

Username: tcherriey
Name: Ned Garder
Hobbies: He likes to arrange flowers in his spare time,he also tries to create new breeds of flowers in the green house
What is your job: custodian/ part time gardener;he's an old worker for about 1 year in a half now
Bio: Ned applied to the Sakura mansion since he was the age of ten...recently he was accepted and works part time as a custodian and a gardener whenever he feels like it
Who I like or may like: Kasumi
Room number: 69

Username: tcherriey
Name: Kai (unknown to your charries)
Appearance: User Image

Username: Stefisgarden
Name: Arisu Atsuko
Hobbies: baking, reading, playing violin
What is your job: baker, new
Bio: Ever since she was little, she's wanted to be a baker, but not just any baker. She wanted to be a baker at Sakura Mansion. While her father lay sick and dying in his bed, she promised to him that she would get a job at Sakura Mansion. It took about three years for that promise to be fulfilled. But she finally managed to get the job.
Who I like or may like: she does not know anyone yet
Room number: 70
other: She can be a bit of a klutz with everything except her work.(falling down stairs, for example) She can also feel presences.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Azula Mai 101
Name: Alita Suzimia
Hobbies: Listening to the birds in the morning.
What is your job: Maid, already works there.
Bio: Alita has been at the mansion since age 7 when her father first began working there. At age 13, her father disappeared. The Sakura family recruited her as a maid and she's been working with them ever since. Before coming to the mansion, she doesn't remember much of her past.
Who I like or may like: Rhydian Rose (she has a secret little crush on him)
Room number: 78
Other: The ghosts scare her.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:nintendoking99
Name:was Cody, only allows people with good six sense call him that. prefers Shinto
Hobbies:posses or transforms into things to help.
What is your job: misc. helps guests or cleans
Bio:it is unknown how or why he died, but he is the great uncle of the current owner but still acts like he is twelve
Who I like or may like:no one currently.
Room number:wanders, sleeps by door in case of intruders, rarely sleeps.
other:he is a ghost. only speaks in english when long time people want him to. usally speaks in language only Maya and Kiyoshi can trnslate. kiyoshi can control him at times.
Appearance:User Image except floats and has thicker and darker bottom. he is as big as two fists.

Username: XxReflective_ShadowxX
Name: Leo Baxter
Hobbies: Cooking, napping, messing with people, others too terrifying to speak of.....
What is your job: Chef, Already works there.
Bio: Leo grew up like every kid, a good family, caring parents, a normal life..... Well on the outside that is. Leo's father died of a car accident on his way to the airport for work, his mother remarried to her high school sweetheart who she had a daughter with. Laney Mitchell. Since Leo was so young he had no problem with it, but one thing never happened, James Mitchell, Leo's step father, was never once called daddy of dad by Leo. It stayed like that. Leo grew up with a fascination for gore, violence, and insanity. He was rather odd.... Nothing frightened him and he enjoyed scaring others shitless even at a young age. At age ten Leo took up cooking and fell in love with it, he split his free time between his fascinations and his cooking whenever possible. At sixteen Leo had been working for a restaurant for almost a year when he got a letter from Sakura Mansion. Apparently his mother and James had mailed out the application he had filled out awhile back. He thought he had thrown it out... Though he didn't really care. So now he works as the chef in the Sakura Mansion.
Who I like or may like: No one right now.
Room number: 61
other: His eyes are gray blue like Laney's

Username: XxReflective_ShadowxX
Name: Laney Mitchell
Hobbies: Dancing, writing, playing her cello
What is your job: Maid, new
Bio: Laney grew up happier than most, her parents loved her and her brother was the greatest. He always was there for her, she loved him. In the wrong way. Her love for her brother grew into an incest love, not that she cared. She followed Leo everywhere, watching him with large gray blue eyes that were shining with love and fascination. Leo, being the oblivious guy to romance he was, noticed nothing. Which irritated her. At age thirteen she confessed, and for the first time ever. Her brother was scared. They learned to live with it though.
When Leo left to Sakura mansion Laney was torn, so she worked and worked cleaning, it was her stress reliever, until her best friend presented her with an application to the Sakura Mansion to be a maid. Laney filled it out and mailed it out. You should've seen the look on her face when she was accepted.
Who I like or may like: Leo!
Room number: 61
other: Can be very dim.

Username: Master kylara
Name: Scottie mino
Hobbies: gardening, loves her some flowers, playing a bit of paino,And has had paino lessons
Job: Gardener new!
Bio: its a secret!!!! but she has no dad just a mom and grew up in the poor side of town
like: rhydian
room number: 58
appearnce: User Imageshes outgoing and clumsy

demented_Puddin

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:26 am
{{Everyone ready to start? :3 }}  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am
{ready than ever ;D}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm
{{thx Azula Mai!! biggrin how about the others? should I send them PMs? }}  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm
{yeah, maybe PM them - just to remind them}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am
{im ready someone just start it.}  

nintendoking99

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm
The Role Play Shall Now Begin.
All Out of Context conversation should either:
>Stop
>Continue but in (parenthesis), and be reduced greatly
> Or continued through Private messaging

Now get into Character!
We start on your first day of work, unless however you already work in Sakura Mansion. In that case you are to greet our new coming employees in the front lobby.(In uniform, your ALWAYS in uniform except for sleepy time) The museum has been closed for the day. This is because it is always closed on Mondays (mainly for cleaning and because I hate Mondays) and the new employees need time to adjust to their new homes.

*****I hate it when 50 pages are taken up of only one scene SO I will be changing scene/time of day/or just switch to the next day. I will be doing this randomly (there is a method to my madness) so please stay alert. And remember this is a Literate Rp!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm
Kasumi walked up the large ancient stone steps of Sakura Mansion. She walked slowly, enjoying the sweet smell of the Sakura Blossoms that had filled her lungs weeks before. She was so happy to be here!
She stopped at a rose bush and admired the giant scarlet roses that filled it. Sakura Mansion was beautiful, especially this time of year when the sun was warm and a soft breeze carried the alluring scent of this famous mansion throughout town. She turned and stared at town,as Sakura mansion is placed on hill. She could see her home from where she was, Konomi Cafe. She smiled and turned around continuing her journey the steps. She began to hum softly. It was a perfect day.

-------------------------------------
Rhydian sat at a large grand piano in the lobby. He had been instructed to play the piano for the new employees and even though none had quite arrived he still played. His deep eyes were cast down at the keyboard as he played and he didn't speak, even as the other employees entered the lobby.
Kiyoshi strode into the lobby across the deep hardwood floors and his usually smug smirk and tantalizing eyes were apparent on his face. He walked up to the door and propped it open. He looked over at Rhydian as he played but did not speak to him knowing he would not get an answer.
Maya was in the kitchen, she was finishing up some pastries.  

demented_Puddin

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm
sinto floated into the kitchen.
"komani desku vuko nika, maya?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 pm
Maya remained quiet for a moment, staring blankly at the beautifully made pastries in front of her. It was as if she hadn't heard Sinto, as if his words hadn't been able to penetrate her small ears. That was the way it was with her usually. She barely ever answered when spoken to and if she did it would a short answer. She reached for one of the silver trays containing the sweet treats and lifted it off of the counter. You could tell her frail arms struggled with the weight of the tray and she slowly tottered from side to side as she stepped, it only took a few steps and then she fell to the ground. The pastries fell about on the cold floor and all over little Maya. Her face, even as she fell, showed no emotion. It was as if she was a hollow doll. She lifted her tiny hand and licked some powdered sugar from her fingers.  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 am
Alita walked into the lobby, yawning. She hated mornings. She looked around, appearing a little dazed, as her eyes began to adjust to the bright light of the morning sun.
"What's going on?" she asked through a yawn. Walking over to where, the two boys stood, she hid her face behind her long, fox-coloured hair. She hoped this would hide the blush she'd felt slowly surface on her pale cheeks.
Alita only ever blushed when she heard Rhydian playing but she could never work out why.

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff