Have you ever had a crush on a younger guy? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Well i dunno why but i developed a crush on someone younger than me by 3 years. [Note: senior crushing on a freshy is really unheard of in my world, well unless your a guy crushing a a younger girl] To make things a little complicated someone i know told me they loved me and i couldn't say it back; and if that wasn't enough another one said that they were gonna make me love them by the end of the year. Should i be concerned or just chill out and take it day by day?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 am
☁I'm only a year older. He's in my classes though. (he skipped)
he's cute =U= and smart C:  

OstracizedPoodle

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 am
I can see your in a rough patch here,hun. Just take it day by day and see how you truly feel about this younger guy. Sometimes it's just a crush,easy to get over. Sometimes it's something more. About the other two..
I've had a guy tell me they love me and i've not been able to say it back because i truly didn't feel the same. If you don't feel the same way about that person,just them down easy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 pm
I pretty much only like younger guys. In high school I was one of two senior girls dating sophomore guys. But let it be said that we had a very strong connection and a longer lasting relationship than most high schoolers. Strong relationships can develop between people of different ages.

I wouldn't be too worried about the guys who told you they loved you. "I'm going to make you love me" does sound a little ominous, but he probably just intends to do nice things for you. Take it day by day and see what happens. If at any time you are uncomfortable with someone's behavior, just tell them firmly to stop.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

iMuZicNinJa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 pm
noo..actually,quite the opposite--people older than me.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:12 pm
Thanks for the advice ladies i'll keep you posted on upcoming cross roads...  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:12 am
Well, not by that much yet, considering I'm only 13. But yes, yes I have. Trust me, it is a little awkward, but it is never truly that bad if you truly like them. Just don't let anyone's judgements cloud your head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am
Hmm... I guess not. I'm really in a background that people older than me are the ones whom I socialize with.  

Ilyasviel16

Liberal Sophomore

5,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 am
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

Just calm down. It's nothing to get worked up over, and as for crushing on a younger guy, I'm engaged to a younger guy, so everything's fine. (For the record, he was 18 when he asked me to marry him, and I was just about 20).
Like I said, it's nothing to get worked up over, boys will be boys, they're going to say things like that.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 am
i went out with a guy whose three years younger than me, yep im a regular cougar ;3, thugh this guy i want now is a few years older than meh  

Booty Popping

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 am
Does him being younger than me by 4 days count? = 3 =  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:02 pm
UPDATE: the numbers have dropped! It's not 3 anymore it's just two one's a senior that i think i have feelings for [Acronym], and the freshman [Rad] has moved up in the ranks he's started talking to me more and some of his friends are comfortable with me now..^^ He is really sweet and has actually told me he'd hug me when i didn't feel so awkward about hugging new people. ^^

For those who are wondering: The other two guys who liked me, yes i said liked, have moved on.

Jay, the one who said he'd make me love him, has a beautiful girlfriend and they couldn't be happier.

X, the one who confessed to loving me, withdrew it and explained that it was due to the separation which a little while after posting this forum i kind of assumed. [Note: he kept saying he missed me.]

So what's the point of this: I am finally happy and chilling in my bliss! Thank you for stating your opinions ladies they were very much appreciated. ^^  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm
I've had a tiny crush on this one guy who's a year younger than me.
But the guy I have a huge crush on is a little over a year older than me.

I know I really shouldn't care about age, but I do think it's a bit ackward for the girl to be older than the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 pm
The guy I'm currently dating is only a year younger.  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Married to a younger guy.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items