Submit

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ren: Hello Ren here at the world famous Pokedome!At this moment I'm talking to Amber who is teaming up with Jake for the Easter Pokemon Egg Giveaway!

Amber: Nice to see ya Ren and glad to be here! ^_^

Ren: So Amber, tell me exactly what this Easter egg giveaway is?

Amber: Well Ren it's exactly what it sounds like, an egg giveaway. During easter day Jake and I will be giving out random pokemon eggs to the wonderful people of this guild. There's no competition here it's just post your friend code and we'll give you a random egg as soon as possible.

Ren: So how long is this giveaway going to last?

Amber: After talking it over with my associate Jake, we decided this event will last from Easter day until the Sunday next week.

Ren: fascinating! So exactly what are the rules of this giveaway? How will it work?

Amber: I'm gonna let Jake answer this one. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ren: Alright Jake, how is this event gonna go? will people know what pokemon their gonna get from this giveaway?!

Jake: Well, no actually. The eggs given will be completely random. see Amber and I are both gonna breed eggs, mix them up in our boxes, and trade them to one another. This way, we will know what breed the other person will have, but not what you're getting. I won't even know what types I'll get from her. So that means no requests.

So, just leave your friend code in a post below, and whenever you see that Yuna516 or 4wendy is on, that means we'll be ready to give out eggs. All you have to give us is a pokemon you don't want, we'll take anything for an egg! We have 60 total so make sure you come an get one!

My code is: 0903 9424 9640

4wendy

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm
heart Waiting List heart

bigredhotmonkey
Complete-Contradiction
the fox -pac-

heart Eggs Given Out to... heart
Lonely December
Master Torsin
kingfutch
Fear4U

57 eggs remaining who need a home :3

Special Surpsrise: Two lucky easter egg recipients will receive a Phione from their easter egg. Who will that be? I don't even know XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm
Hey, I'm doing an Egg Giveaway too. Mind if I join here instead? lol I have 27 Eggs I need to get rid of. lol  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm
Kenji Kim
Hey, I'm doing an Egg Giveaway too. Mind if I join here instead? lol I have 27 Eggs I need to get rid of. lol

Sure thing ^_^
we start giving out eggs tomorrow and lasts til sunday next week. If you give any out, pm me the names of the people you gave them out to so I can put them on the list of eggs given out ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Sure thing ^_^
we start giving out eggs tomorrow and lasts til sunday next week. If you give any out, pm me the names of the people you gave them out to so I can put them on the list of eggs given out ^_^

LOL. Can I send you all the eggs? ahaha I know it seems weird.. But I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, and I'd rather just get rid of them soon. I can send like 1/2 to you and 1/2 to 4wendy? That way.. people can have them? There's a couple of 31-IVs in there that people would be suure to make use of! =D  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Sure thing ^_^

LOL. Can I send you all the eggs? ahaha I know it seems weird.. But I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, and I'd rather just get rid of them soon. I can send like 1/2 to you and 1/2 to 4wendy? That way.. people can have them? There's a couple of 31-IVs in there that people would be suure to make use of! =D

kk be prepared to receive a ton of eevee's then XD my fc is on my sig. Gonna need yours :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Sure thing ^_^

kk be prepared to receive a ton of eevee's then XD my fc is on my sig. Gonna need yours :3

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Sure thing ^_^

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

kk Meet ya in the trade center with the first batch. It's gonna take a little while to get enough pokemon to take all of your eggs though. I'm gonna need to breed a few more eevees =P  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Sure thing ^_^

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

kk Meet ya in the trade center with the first batch. It's gonna take a little while to get enough pokemon to take all of your eggs though. I'm gonna need to breed a few more eevees =P
lol Okay! =D  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

lol Okay! =D

lol
Wendy will take the next batch but it's gonna take her a bit to get enough pokemon as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:00 pm
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

lol Okay! =D

lol
Wendy will take the next batch but it's gonna take her a bit to get enough pokemon as well.
Alright. I'm going in with the first batch now. BTW, these Pokemon are randomized already... and I bred them so long ago that I don't even remember what was in them. lol  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

lol Okay! =D

lol
Alright. I'm going in with the first batch now. BTW, these Pokemon are randomized already... and I bred them so long ago that I don't even remember what was in them. lol

lol okay XD
I might have to keep one for myself just to see what it is that you breed. lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:04 pm
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim

Name is James

FC is 3696-2133-7108

lol Okay! =D

lol

lol okay XD
lol Yeah. You tell me what was in them. =D ahaha I can't even remember. I'm sure there are some Beldums in there somewhere though.  

Alexiares VIII

Dangerous Genius

Yuna516

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
Yuna516
Kenji Kim
lol Okay! =D

lol

lol okay XD
lol Yeah. You tell me what was in them. =D ahaha I can't even remember. I'm sure there are some Beldums in there somewhere though.

Thank you for your contribution! It is very appreciated ^_^

I need to eat something and breed some more pokemon. I dun have enough to accept all the eggs you got XD. Wendy should be ready to trade soon, but she needs to breed some pokemon to trade so it's gonna be a few minutes. Her FC is up at the top of the forum.

TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff