Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 pm
★ ★ ★
General Info

First and foremost I'd like to state that no one in this thread in anyway states any reservation on the quests here. Everyone is fully aware of shop rules and that stating a "claim" on a specific cosplay or natural is disallowed.

That aside, this thread is the the quest of a Seathi, koi-based, soquili herd. It started out as a singular quest, and spread from there between a handful of friends until finally ending up here.
Anyone is welcome to join in - the more the merrier after all!

★ ★ ★
General Conventions

A few conventions were started between the first handful of quests, so we'd like to ask that anyone who'd want to join in with us also follow them.

01; All should be on the Seathi lines. Not only are they cute, but they're easier obtainable to people who don't have to funds to, say, get a Kelpie or Mer. Plus they're cute.
02; Koi Seathis should be named after the koi they're based off. For example: The tancho kohaku based Seathi is named "Tancho Kohaku" and the shiro bekko based one "Shiro Bekko".
03; To keep the breed uniform, on the cert it should simply say "Koi".
04; Nothing else! Feel free to get your Seathi on the non-fined or fined lines, unedited or edited. This is completely up to you!

★ ★ ★
Extra

I'm (Bellforge) offering to pay for up to five (5) Seathis (unedited or minor edits) for those people who wish to join in but either don't have the funds, or are saving up for another quest soquili. You'll be given the gold for your Seathi after you obtain a slot for it, not before. Just make a note in thread if you wish to be one of these people.

Lastly, have fun, this isn't meant to be a serious affair! <3

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or contact me through AIM (TeaSyndrome).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm
★ ★ ★
Species

When choosing which species you'd like to get, please refer to the Koi Classification Guide. This is a basic list of koi. Another good list is here.

Because there are some kois that would look near identical on a soquili (such as many of the 'metalic' variations), to make it easier for you I've listed them below.
If any koi in the list has a strike through it that indicates someone is questing for it. We ask that you refrain from choosing a koi listed in that group to quest for, unless the other quester gives explicit permission (please do not PM a quester about this, they will say so in thread if they want to allow this.)

If you feel a koi should/shouldnt be in one of these groups, please feel free to point it out to me! This list was done after only a quick glance.

Patterned;
01; Showa, Kin Showa, Yamato Nishiki
02; Kohaku, Ai goromo, Kujaku, Kikusui
03; Shiro Utsuri, Sumi Goromo, Kumonryu*
04; Doitsu Hariwake, Ochiba Shigure
05; Tancho Goromo, Tancho Goshiki, Tancho Kohaku, Tancho Kujaku

Solids;
06; Nezu Ogon, Platinum Ogon, Shiro Matsuba, Soragoi
07; Orenji Ogon, Aka Matsuba, Benigoi, Aka Haijiro
08; Yamabuki Ogon, Chagoi, Kigoi
09; Karasugoi, Haijiro

*The Kumonryu image on the site is decieving. This koi is black and white splotched like a cow.  

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 pm
★ ★ ★
Questers List

Beni Kumonryu - Manchu the Panda
Doitsu Hariwake - Masshiro
Hi Utsuri - Mikaiela
Ki Utsuri - Kaiba
Kohaku - roguewhale
Platinum Ogon - Aniira
Shiro Bekko - Carhop Cavalier
Shiro Utsuri - x Leo The Magician x
Showa - Strait Jacket Girl
Tancho Kohaku - Bellforge  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 pm
★ ★ ★
Forms

List of forms for quick referencing for anyone who wishes to not have to keep a saved doc on their computer of their form.
Any changes/corrections feel free to post in thread.

x Leo The Magician x
[b].:Seathi:.[/b]
[b]Colorist wanted:[/b] ---
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Shiro Utsuri
[b]Owner:[/b] x Leo The Magician x
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Temper:[/b] Frisky
[b]Breed:[/b] Koi
[b]Description:[/b] Exactly like a [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Utsuri1.jpg]Koi[/url] fish! I'd like his mane to be black. You have full liberty to give him as many black spots as you like and spice up with mane color a bit, I'd also like it to be custom and choppy? Something that would look cute and go with his frisky attitude. I wasn't sure what color would look best against his black and white body. And I'd like his eyes to be a nice green. Maybe add in a few minor accessories? Like some cute shells and flowers? > w[b]Reference image(s):[/b] [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Utsuri1.jpg]Koi Fish[/url]
[b]Which stage you want them to start as?:[/b] Adult
[b]Default accessory color(s)?:[/b] N/a
[b]Premade Tag Number:[/b] Whatever looks best?
[b]Tag frame color (for custom tag):[/b] Black
[b]Tag feather color (for custom tag):[/b] White, and then maybe one green? o 3o
[b]Tag BG (for custom tag):[/b] N/A
[b]Total Price:[/b] 200k

Aniira
.:Seathi (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
[b]Colorist wanted:[/b] Any.
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Platinum Ogon
[b]Owner:[/b] Aniira
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Temper (one word for horse's personality):[/b] Fearless
[b]Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):[/b] All white, body, hair, hooves. I'd like the scale pattern that is seen on the koi--extra gold for complex coloring will be included. The eyes are a bright, sky blue.
[b]Reference image(s):[/b] [url=http://www.nishikigoi-info.com/koi-classification/platinum-ogon.html]Like this koi--even the scale pattern, please.[/url]
[b]Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult):[/b] Adult
[b]Default accessory color(s)?:[/b] N/a
[b]Premade Tag Number:[/b] --
[b]Tag frame color (for custom tag):[/b] White
[b]Tag feather color (for custom tag):[/b] Glowing white, with maybe a spot of her eye color.
[b]Tag BG (for custom tag):[/b] [url=http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cherry-blossom-2.jpg]HERE.[/url]

roguewhale
.:Seathi:.
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Kohaku
[b]Owner:[/b] roguewhale
[b]Temper:[/b] Naive
[b]Description:[/b] Coloured like a Kohaku koi (see ref). Mane is white and eyes are orange. Webbing between fins should also be white.
Also, he should be on the template with the extra fins and the default hair.
[b]Reference image:[/b] [url=http://www.nishikigoi-info.com/koi-classification/kohaku.jpg]koi ref[/url] [url=http://www.tategoi-koi.com/UserFiles/Hoshikin Kohaku 600209 - 200122 Nissai jan 09 rs 450.jpg]another[/url]
[b]Default accessory color?:[/b] N/A
[b]Premade Tag Number:[/b] CC
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] CC

Masshiro
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Doitsu Hariwake
[b]Owner:[/b] Masshiro
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Temper:[/b] Regal
[b]Description:[/b] White with gold/yellow patches (see ref). Eyes are the gold colour, hair is white. The webbing on the fins is also white. The beads on the hair sticks, and hair decoration are also gold.
[b]Edits:[/b] Mane. Also, she should be on the lines with the extra/more fins.
[b]Reference image:[/b] [url=http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab23/bellforge/HariwakeDoitsu.png]soq ref[/url], [url=http://www.nishikigoi-info.com/koi-classification/doitsu-hariwake.jpg]hariwake ref[/url]
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] CC

Bellforge
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Tancho Kohaku
[b]Owner:[/b] Bellforge
[b]Temper:[/b] Honorable
[b]Description:[/b] Completely white with the exception of the red, circular, forhead mark and red petal-like markings under the eyes
[b]Edits:[/b] Eye edits ("squinty" eyes), mane edit, eye brows (circular eyebrows), and expresion (serious set mouth)
[b]Reference image:[/b] [url=http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab23/bellforge/tancho3.png]soq ref[/url], [url=http://www.koi-carps.com/obrazky/tancho-koi.jpg]tancho ref[/url]
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] CC, One completely white with red circle on it

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 pm
★ ★ ★
One last post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 am
4laugh  

roguewhale

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 am
♥  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:21 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

Oh Oh Can I go for a Showa

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Strait Jacket Girl

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm
I saw this and got all excited! Cause I already planned on questing a Koi Seathi! > w
He'd be a Shiro Utsuri! 8'3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 pm
Added you both ♥ ♥

Leo; Ohhh, that works out perfectly then XD!  

Revien

Shy Lover

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 pm
I know~ > w<
He'll have minor edits, but just some silly ones like a flower. I'd have to go back and look at his form again. I had an idea for him ages ago and have been putting it off. 83

<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

-Wiggles- Yay I shall go set up his form and add him.

Strait Jacket Girl

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm
If you guys would like I can archive all custom forms in one of the above posts (in itty bitty font) so that way there's no need to keep a doc saved of it/fill it out every time.

And because I'm lazy and'll do this for myself anyway. XD

Leo; D'raww, sounds cute~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Kk after we make it up would you like us to post it in here or Pm you?

Strait Jacket Girl

Mikaiela

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 pm
Could I go for Hi Utsuri?

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items