Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
♥Character Profiles♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm
heart Hey there everyone! Yes, its me again. Anywho this is the thread where you post your character profiles!! Please follow this format:
Quote:
Username:
Character Name:
Height:
Personality:
Loves:
Hates:
Biography:
Picture:

Hope y'all have fun rping!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 am
Username: Xake got it memorized?
Character Name: Naruk (I had to go and check the roleplay to find out)
Weight: 185lbs (Including armor)
Height: 6,0
Personality: Reclusive
Loves: Books, Hearts
Hates: Ignorance, Stupidity, His bretheren's simplicity
Biography: Naruk is currently helping Yua to find out what she is. He is intrigued in what he doesn't know.
Picture:
User Image  

Xake got it memorized

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm
Username:shamon_yoh
Character Name:Lilith
Weight:95 lb
Height:4'10'
Personality:shy,funny,and kinda crazy
Loves:chocolate, flowers, and kingdom hearts
Hates:heartless,nobodies, and unversed
Biography:she was created by aqua from one key bearer of light and one of darkness to protect kingdom hearts with the x-blade and to make sure no one finds the chamber of waking in castle oblivion before she finds terra and brings him back
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm
Username: Chibi_Tsukiyo
Character Name: Yua (formally Noa)
Weight: 89lbs (She very light which is assumed to be because she's a nobody.)
Height: 5ft
Personality: Because Yua is a nobody, she doesn't have real emotions. From her dreams though, she studies what her former self, Noa, used to be like. So far, Noa seems like the kind of person who rarely smiles. But when she does, everyone around her smiled too. Yua takes after this personality and sometimes blushes. The reason for that is a mystery though.
Loves: The ocean, sweet foods, the feeling when her cheeks flush red.
Hates: Sleeping, the cold, being away from the ocean.
Biography: Noa lived on an island as an orphan, you can't tell if it's Destiny Island or not though. Darkness took over her heart, along with the rest of the island. From that empty shell, came Yua. She doesn't know exactly where she is or what she's doing right now. But by being able to retain a human form as a nobody, she possesses some purpose. This is also unknown.
Picture: [FORMAL SELF] [CURRENT SELF]

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Hey everyone, I am sorry but I don't get on Gaia often enough to rp. Though it sounds like fun, I can't join you since the only place I have access to the internet is in the library. Very nice character profiles everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Deluxe SORA
Hey everyone, I am sorry but I don't get on Gaia often enough to rp. Though it sounds like fun, I can't join you since the only place I have access to the internet is in the library. Very nice character profiles everyone!

lol, Thanks Deluxe. It's sad that you can only get on at the library, especially during these rough times in the guild.  

Xake got it memorized

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 pm
Xake got it memorized
Deluxe SORA

lol, Thanks Deluxe. It's sad that you can only get on at the library, especially during these rough times in the guild.

Rough times? Do care to explain that to me later Xake... xd
I'll work on getting my character bio up soon! My absence forces me to catch up with all the new stuff everbody's been doing in the guild!
EDIT: That banner looks beastly Xake!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm
Well, here we go...

Username: KH_eternal_blessing
Character Name: Mira Kurisagi
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5' 10'
Personality: Warm, kind-hearted, insomniatic, somewhat secretive
Loves: Sweets, Music, Water (Oceans and beaches... not the drinking water...), Fall weather, Sleeping
Hates: Silence, being bored
Biography: Mira Kurisagi currently lives in what is known as Radiant Garden. She doesn't like to shed much light on her past unless you become close to her. She spends most of her nights wide awake, trying to piece together what the future has in store for her. Mira is always willing to help a friend in need, even when it comes down to using her Keyblade. She would love to travel the worlds someday to see what she's been missing.
Picture: User Image  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm
username: suta-inu-girl

Character Name: Tanaka "Risu" Arisumei

Weight: 123 lbs

Height: 5' 4"

Personality: Cheerful, eternally optimistic (to the point of annoyance at times), childish (she often resorts to pouting and or crying when she isn't getting her way), extremely stubborn, open (she wears her heart on her sleeve), loyal (to a fault), kind to others (unless they are enemies).

Likes: Van, apples, books, manga, (books and manga are the only things that will keep this girl occupied for long periods of time), Keyblades, talking Van’s ear off, the color pink, sea salt ice cream, Light, the ocean, clouds, flowers (preferably daisies), sunrises, making new friends (she loves people), and traveling.

Dislikes: Being treated like a child (particularly by Van), being *mistaken* for a child (she’s rather short for her age), senseless fighting, vegetables, Dusks (they follow her around constantly, likely due to the fact that *she* follows an intelligent Nobody around constantly), the color grey, losing, being called "weak," total Darkness.

Biography: Tanaka "Risu" Arisumei is from a small world located near the border between Light and Darkness. When she turned twelve, her father sent her to train with Nobuto Kaname, one of the few women that holds the power to use the Keyblade remaining on their world. At first, Risu was reluctant to go, but when she met Kaname-sama, she fell for the idea of being a female warrior. To this day, she aspires to be as strong as her sensei (though with her temper tantrums and inability to focus in certain situations, this will take a while).

Risu's partner, Ovan (she calls him Van for short because she loves giving others nicknames. It's her way of showing affection), disappeared approximately one and a half years ago. Since then, she has been searching for him. She believes that she is close, because of the clue that the Cheshire Cat gave her...

Picture: [EDIT: made, but poorly. Will be re-drawn and hopefully posted soon!]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 pm
sk8ter2234
uesername:sk8ter2234
character name: xyauna
weight:106 lbs
height:5' 4"
personality:thinks to herself,likes hangin out with friends
loves: likes to draw and hang out and practice with her keyblade
biography:her somebody was kidnapped so xyauna left her home to look for her. so now she spent 3 years lookin for her somebody but 1 day she gave up hope and then just made friends and setteled down
picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

firewolffox11

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm
Username: Tri-Edge15th

Character Name:Ovan (Van by Risu), Xanov (Ovan's Nobody)

Weight:unknown

Height:5' 10"

Personality:Ovan (caring, sometimes has an ego, knows when people are upset, can be prone to near death experiences cause of need to help people...sometimes), Xanov (confused, wonders about who and what he is, can be paronoid to certain things, curious)

Loves:Ovan (being by/with Risu, teaseing Risu, helping others even if he gets hurt doing so, sometimes reading, staring at the view, training as much as possible), Xanov (searching for the armor shards, Armor cause it who he "talked" to staring at the view)

Hates: Ovan (not being able to help others, Not working or doing something to pass the time, talking about his old world, thieves, The Remnants, The Mysterious Voice, and being involved in a war.), Xanov (Having to fight Human's, Heartless, and Nobody's that he assumes may be an allie cause of Ovan's influence, Thieves especially those that steal the shards he is looking for, building that block his view, The Mysterious Voice, and the flashback of Ovan's Memories cause it causes him headaches)

Biography: Ovan was born in a war torned world where The Remnants were the enemies, he hating seeing the people get hurt, some of his friends have died and there keyblades are in the jkeyblade graveyard. He escaped that world when the Heartless invaded the world and destroyed it. The Scar on his cheak was given to him by a remnant soldier and he must bear it for all time. He meets with Arisumei, later calling her Risu cause it was a cuter name, in her world and eventually becomes her friend and fighting partner, he teases her so much on her skills as a keyblader, which is where the ego came from. Besides the teasing, he truthfully believes that Risu has the ability to surpass him; he will never mention this to her. in one mission he had to save a world that had heartless overrunning the place he was able to push them back but was dragged into the world of the heartless there he lost his heart and became the Nobody Xanov.

Xanov is the Nobody of Ovan, though he doesnt remeber it, he was walking around in a world when someone/something attacked him and gave him the scar on his forehead thus lossing his memory of Ovan. After a year passes, since Ovan was officially declared missing, he wakes up in a room with an Armor nearby, he can occationally talk to the armor. He get curious about the world he wakes up in and claims this world as his home but that room is his sanctuary/base of operation, if invaded he would fight the intruder regardless of the story for them being here.

Picture:unknown, but something like my avi Tri-Edge15th  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:09 pm
Username: dark princce
Character Name: nami
Weight: 95
Height: 5.2
Personality: shy,sweet careing
Loves: darwing ,her friends
Hates: well organzation 13
Biography:she is a nobody and a meber of oragnzation 13but she breaks the rules alot just to see sora and his friends,. She helps out with them and trys to find info for them to.
Picture:User Image  

royal koala

Sparkly Duck

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out