Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am
Pain had called only those who had passed his exam to his office. "Ohaiyo Gozaimasu. You are all being selected to go on a ... different... type of mission. It will not be like the other missions you have gone on. You will be seperated into 3 small teams, one of you heading each. This mission is a continuation to test you just took and is the physical portion of it. Your self-defense abilities and strategy skills will be sharped after this mission. It will also prepare you for the chunin exams that are coming up soon, so take it seriously. Each team will have a different objective and a different set of tasks that they are expected to accomplish within the mission." Classes will be put on hold til the mission is complete so that I may focus solely on this and enrich the experience for you all. "As soon as the rest of the tests come in, we will begin with more details. In the mean time, If you have recieved a passing grade from me post ONE TIME here. ^_^ "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 am
* i arrived along with kenchi walking by my side* we are here boy! i hope the rest of my team arrive as well.
Bark bark!

((r we suppose to say "one time"? ^^;; ))  

Nei_23

Phoenix Ktp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 am
After listinging to Pain she waves her hand slightly saying,"Here..." She let out a soft sigh and waited to see which of her team mates passed. "I wonder if Ellena chose the right answers... I know she knows them." Hana thought to herself while remembering how Ellena answered on the stratagy questions. "I am pretty sure Johari will get them right but I don't know about Cherish." Hana began to lower herself to the floor and sit down waiting for her team mates to show.

((I just re read it he means only post 1 time don't post more then that))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am
Cherish arrived at the door. She was wearing a normal long sleeve white and navy blue high school uniform shirt with red tie on along with a navy blue uniform skirt. She has navy blue long socks on and brown shoes. She listen to the instructions carefully until it was over. She has nodded and understand the the details. She walked into the room and saw Hana and a girl with her puppy there. "Hello everyone. I'm here." Cherish said so everyone could hear her as she was walking in and stood next to Hana so people could know that she was with Hana in a team  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm
**I'm not gonna sit around all day waiting for others to possibly respond.... Lets start.

Pain stood behind his desk. "Out of the three of you I have selected Hana to be the Captain of team one. You are to travel to the Land of Wind and meet with an allied shinobi from the inside. Your rondevue point is due east of the village gates to the Village hidden in the Sand. He will be waiting there. Meet up with him there for further instruction. Go battle ready.", he finished taking his seat.

**The next three to repond will be in team two and will head to the Land of Sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm
Ayame walked in.
She sat down and waited for orders.
She had good medical ninjutsu skills.
This mission is perfect to test her skills.

adiosLemonsnout

Nei_23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm
* after listening to Pain-sama's instructions, she headed over to the person who was to lead her team* ur hana right? im Shiori and this is Kenchi * i said pointing at my dog* Bark bark! we r ready when u r!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm
"Well Hana. Go lead us to our destination." Cherish said to Hana with a laugh, ready to begin  

Inferno_Leo

Phoenix Ktp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm
Hana nodded slightly brushing off her dress when she stood. "Alright..." Hana said slightly disapointed that she didn't end up with Ellena or Johari but atleast she knew Cherish, a bit. "Lets go." Hana said simply and began to walk away, she had already prepared her stuff for the new mission. "I really wish I didn't have to be leader." Hana thought to herself not really fond of giving orders.

((Pain are you making a diffrent fourm for the mission or are we all continuing here... EDITED~ Ok your making it right? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 pm
**different forum: Meeting up with Baki of the Sand.
**continue to post there.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nei_23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm
* i began to follow hana with kenchi jumping on my shoulder* alright! U know..kenchi is great with picking up specific people...maybe when we get near we can use him to find the shinobi of the sand? * i asked hana*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm
Cherish followed Hana. She stayed alert and focus for anything that might try and attack but she remained calm  

Inferno_Leo

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces