Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply Out of Character
[Out Of Character] Albert Wesker's death? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Albert Wesker truely and finally dead?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 am
We're all trying to figure it out, if you have any proof or evidence that Wesker is alive or dead, post it here. Everyone would like to know.

I think he's dead... no one could survive being submerged in magma, I don't care who you are. O_O if you are waist deep in magma with 2 rockets shooting at you, you're deader than Michael Jackson.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 pm
It was offically announced by Capcom. There's no going around the creator of Biohazard's word.  

Senna Taikei

Borax18

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Ryu Azore
We're all trying to figure it out, if you have any proof or evidence that Wesker is alive or dead, post it here. Everyone would like to know.

I think he's dead... no one could survive being submerged in magma, I don't care who you are. O_O if you are waist deep in magma with 2 rockets shooting at you, you're deader than Michael Jackson.

i dont think he's dead maybe he will come back bald... but he survived; getting shot 2 times, exploding a million times. and falling into fast rapids so if you think about it oh and also he's the main villain. 4laugh emo  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:43 am
Borax18
Ryu Azore

i dont think he's dead maybe he will come back bald... but he survived; getting shot 2 times, exploding a million times. and falling into fast rapids so if you think about it oh and also he's the main villain. 4laugh emo

Yay someone agrees with me that Albert Wesker isn't dead, WOOT~ 4laugh  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm
i don't think Wesker is dead either. for all we know it could have been a duplicate of Wesker and the real Wesker could be in an underground bunker in another Umbrella/tricell facility. we don't know however that's just my thoughts and opinions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 am
Well the creators of RE has had Wesker for a pretty long while, I'm sure they might introduce a new villain exclusive to the next game. I dunno, just a random thought stare  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Borax18

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm
Ryu Azore
Well the creators of RE has had Wesker for a pretty long while, I'm sure they might introduce a new villain exclusive to the next game. I dunno, just a random thought stare

PUN ALERT!! maybe it will be Wesker's twin brother Whisker and Chris redfields cousin silly whiskers 3nodding 4laugh I mean look at this http://media-fanart.theotaku.com/317014-20080126163515.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:34 pm
aww that pic is uber adorible!!! 4laugh  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Borax18

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm
i didn't draw it  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:48 pm
*hits the floor laughing but thought it was awesome* geez that's great.  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm
So I definitely and fully believe that Wesker isn't dead >3
lols even in the game his head like goes "Poof!" before exploding from the missiles xDD  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm
That's why I believe that Wesker's not dead! In the game if you look closely Wesker's head disappears before the rockets hit as if his head sunk into his body.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Borax18

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:26 pm
Kurai-Sado
That's why I believe that Wesker's not dead! In the game if you look closely Wesker's head disappears before the rockets hit as if his head sunk into his body.

you make him sound like a turtle!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Borax18
Kurai-Sado

I'm just saying what I saw.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Borax18

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Kurai-Sado
Borax18
Kurai-Sado

I'm just saying what I saw.

yeah i know just making a dumb pun redface  
Out of Character

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out