Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:57 pm
If you have any suggestions for what we can do to make this guild maintain a happy and thriving environment, we would like to know your opinions! Please post them here! 3nodding heart

Thanks again for joining the guild! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:57 pm
I still want my CHEESEBURGER!!!
CHEESEBURGER make a great sticky!!!
People can hang around there and eat CHEESEBURGER!!!

Ok, enough of that.
Um, I'm still supporting my decision on making a Joke & Riddle sticky.

Joke win more laugh.
Riddle win some thing.  

Syrotek
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:39 pm
I suggest that you should only invite people who you know will post and be active, otherwise you end up like the AP Guild with lots of members and not so many posts... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:51 pm
Iyamashi

Ok, enough of that.

Joke win more laugh.
Riddle win some thing.
Okey, I shall consult AnimeZutto about that....except she's all sick and stuff at the moment. sad heart

Yeah, you're probably right Jhi...However, it's kinda hard to determind if they will post a lot. Maybe I shall pm them if they are being an unactive bugger? surprised  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:02 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi

Ok, enough of that.

Joke win more laugh.
Riddle win some thing.
Okey, I shall consult AnimeZutto about that....except she's all sick and stuff at the moment. sad heart

Yeah, you're probably right Jhi...However, it's kinda hard to determind if they will post a lot. Maybe I shall pm them if they are being an unactive bugger? surprised

can't you kick people out of the guild?
if so, just start kicking inactive member out.
There are no need to have people who are inactive.
confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:08 pm
But if I pm them a warning, they will try to post here more often, rather than hating my guts or something. I haven't greatly angered a single Gaian yet, and I really don't intend to. sad  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:57 pm
ChibiTotoro222
But if I pm them a warning, they will try to post here more often, rather than hating my guts or something. I haven't greatly angered a single Gaian yet, and I really don't intend to. sad
I think a PM would be nice. 3nodding It shows that the guild is close and personal enough to be concerned with your not posting. When you ban someone they get a PM saying that they've been banned. By just banning them they get the impression that they weren't an important part of the guild in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:39 pm
Ah. The problem there is that there is no rule about how active you need to be here. I have no problem PMing them with a polite and non-harsh warning, but as Jhi said, it would be cruel to just ban them!^^

However, this guild is very recent, so I think we shall give them a couple more days to post!^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:51 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Ah. The problem there is that there is no rule about how active you need to be here. I have no problem PMing them with a polite and non-harsh warning, but as Jhi said, it would be cruel to just ban them!^^

However, this guild is very recent, so I think we shall give them a couple more days to post!^^

If there is no rule monitoring the activeness of the guild, then we should enforce one. Yeah, go a head and PM them politely, but if they continue to cooperate.
This guild is young, therefore we need to discipline at an early stage. If we don’t, I believe that this guild won’t grow up big, and if it does, there will be conflicts within the guild.
All I am saying is that if we want people to start coming to our guild, we must be more active. Activeness is the only thing that will attracts more members.
Like I said before, If you need someone to play the roll of the mean dude, just talk to me about it.

Sorry, I am not trying to control the guild, just doing what I believe is good for the guild.  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:06 pm
sorry bout how i acted here. sweatdrop

your system work well 3nodding

people are being active now blaugh

again, sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:12 pm
sorry bout how i acted here. sweatdrop

your system work well 3nodding

people are being active now blaugh

again, sorry.  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:13 am
No apology needed! Uh, sorry about me not being here....AnimeZutto and I have a lot of homework this weekend *pulls out hair from stress*

Dea and Teddy, I like that idea! I shall make it right away!^^

I think I might make a mod application topic soon as well. I hope that's okay with AnimeZutto. I might just pic a member I know will do a good job, from expirience as a mod in another guild, or a very active member here!^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:44 pm
ChibiTotoro222
No apology needed! Uh, sorry about me not being here....AnimeZutto and I have a lot of homework this weekend *pulls out hair from stress*

I think I might make a mod application topic soon as well. I hope that's okay with AnimeZutto. I might just pic a member I know will do a good job, from expirience as a mod in another guild, or a very active member here!^^

Haha, yeah, it's always the homework faults. sweatdrop
I always get covered up with a big load of hw. stressed
Hate my school so much! I swear, the teachers there are the devil worshippers. crying

You are still in middle school right?

I agree, that idea is awesome!  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:15 pm
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

Haha, yeah, it's always the homework faults. sweatdrop
I always get covered up with a big load of hw. stressed
Hate my school so much! I swear, the teachers there are the devil worshippers. crying

You are still in middle school right?

I agree, that idea is awesome!
Yep. I was up until midnight working on a science project... sweatdrop  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out