Dead Rats are fun too poke
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

pyro_alien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:50 pm
TRUMPET RULES!!!!!_!_!_!_!_! biggrin smile biggrin smile Do you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:07 pm
Actually... no ^^; They tried to teach me the trumpet but I suckes a** so.. I'm stuck with guitar. Which is cool ^^  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

Piercing_Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:35 pm
I was getting fairly good at the trumpet.... then I stopped practicing for a week... then a month... and somehow it turned into 2 years, and I lost my chops. crying I'll pick it up again, I promise!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:36 pm
Hard but fun  

pyro_alien

sketchataki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:49 pm
yay for the trumpet!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:00 pm
I haven't been playing it that long, but it's still pretty cool. (FLUTE AND PICCOLO IS BETTER!)  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

XxScrechxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:52 pm
Ive been on meh trumpet for 2 years! 1 more year and than onto the drumset!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:59 pm
Dude, I've been playing trumpet for ... *has to count on fingers* ..*literally* .. 6 years, going on 7. I've been tootin my horn since 6th grade. ^_^

Marching band is my favorite part of it all though... well, it never used to be... cuz I used to always gripe about it, but this year it was warm the entire season (which was AWSOME... not one actually cold night!) and so I loved it.

<3 Trumpet!  

Assassin Of Youth

CRIMSONSHRAPNEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:28 pm
Dead rats are fun to poke....

gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:26 pm
6 years of it and its still fun xd  

Lunar_Angel

Posse_Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:22 pm
I've been playing my Trumpet for about 7 years. Since the 5th grade. I love my trumpet. Marching is fun. I like marching band the most, better than wind ensemble. I just love playing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:23 pm
Yeah, the other years of marching band I've been in, I've not liked. But this past year was great. The weather was nice the whole season, not cold not hot, perfect.

And I agree... I have more fun doing marching stuff rather than a full band rehearsal or even ensambles.  

Assassin Of Youth

serendipitous

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:13 pm
I love playing trumpet...I've been playing it for about 3-4 years now...and I'm pretty good. According to the head band director, and they don't give compliments unless they are actually serious...so yeah, I'm trying to do everything. I do marching (1st part), Concert (I'm in the top band and this year I played 1st and 3rd part; next year 1st and 2nd part), Jazz Band 1, Region, District, Solo/Ensemble...everything...besides that, I have to do everything. Honors Band Members that play 1st part MUST do everything. But...I heart playing trumpet none-the-less.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:34 pm
I love marching band. I got 4th chair trumpet out of 13. I was happy about that. I usually don't care about the weather when it comes to marching band. I like it when it rains. It makes things more interesting and it's funny to watch all the wood wind players freak out about their instruments. Laughing at everyone who didn't dress for the weather is fun too.  

Posse_Darling

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:27 pm
I've been playing it for about a year and i'm not that bad but i'd rather stick to clarenet!  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff