Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Broken Pieces of the Past (starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
Broken Pieces of the Past

She's just a girl.

User Image

He's just a boy.

They both have gone through pain...through thick and thin.
The questions is...when did they fall for each other?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image She's just a girl ....
User Image
Her personal life, as some like to call it, went well for the first two years. She had a boyfriend that loved her and everything was great. Of course they would get into fights every once in a while, since no one is perfect, but it wasn't considered a big deal. One day though...it changed everything for her. They had gotten into a fight about some stupid reason and that was the last time she ever talked to him. After a few days, she tried talking to him in any way possible. A week went by and she got no response from him, not even a reply to her emails or phone calls. She began to worry... had it really hurt him that much? So she finally walked the five miles it was from her home to come and check on him. She knocked on the door and his younger sister opened it. She didn't say anything to her instead, let her come inside, only telling her that they had some news for her. After they all made sure she was sitting down and calm, they told her. Her boyfriend had commited suicide. No one had the heart to tell her before then and now it was like a wave of pain washing over her. He was dead... and there was nothing, not a single thing, that she could do about it. She stayed away from relationships after that, she was afraid it would happen again and she wasn't so sure she would be able to live through it a second time.
User Image

User Image

He's just a boy...
User Image
His life in the 'relationship world' started out a lot like her's had, perfect. He had everything he could ask for. A great best friend and a girlfriend that was wonderful. His best friend happened to be a guy and he was always there for him. His girlfriend, thankfully, got along with most of his friends so there was never any problems. That is until he found that his girlfriend and best friend were just a little too close. She had been cheating behind his back with his own best friend. When he found out, he had been shocked. The thought that she could be cheating on him had never crossed his mind and now this. Of course he broke up with her but she came after him... Since then he hasn't really tired to get another girlfriend though he knows he should move on. His ex still bothers him every once in a while but he does his best to ignore it. Talking to her won't fix anything. He doesn't talk to his best friend either and not too long ago his ex and best friend started going out. At first he had hoped that they wouldn't but now he sees that the situation is hopeless.
User Image

User Image
How did they meet?

User Image
Not too long ago the boy moved across the street from her. His parents had seen what had happened and since they had been planning to move for a while, they did it then. He just went along with it, at least he would be able to start from a fresh page, where nobody knew him. The girl's parents had made friends with his, sure it was awkward but there was nothing they could do about it. After a while they started talking to each other... It wasn't much but at least they weren't silent. As time went on, they began to hang out more and since this was during the summer, there wasn't a whole lot to distract them.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm
User ImageR U L E S

~N o C y b e r i n g
I don't care what you do over PM's, that's none of my business but I don't want to see it here, alright? Of course this is a romance roleplay and blah blah blah but I don't want things to go that far. After all, these people are teens and things can happen just don't go there. Simple enough.

~L i t e r a c y
I'm fine as long as I understand what you're trying to say. What I want is you to take a little bit of time doing your post, put some thought into it. I hate one liners! I don't want that here. A good paragraph or two is fine... of course I won't object to some more writing. Oh and please remember to put periods, thank you. =)

~S w e a r i n g
Sometimes we let something slip past our lips and that's fine. Gaia blocks it out anyway unless you change your settings. Now, the only this is I don't want your character to be swearing five times in one sentence. Got it? Alright...moving on.

~P r o f i l e s
I personally hate doing profiles in general but whatever. I would prefer for you to reserve a spot first but since this is probably going to be a one on one roleplay, I won't require it. For the biography a paragraph is fine, I don't like writing more than that, so I won't force you to. When you're done with the profile send it to be in a PM with Hearts as the title.

~P o s t s A n d C r e a t i v i t y
So I except you to have a little bit more than just words for your post. Add a small picture...or add color, just something that isn't just black words and that's it. If you don't want to do something or you have some other reason, I'll make you something if you want, just tell me what you want. Of course I could charge you for that... but I don't think I'm going to.

~L a s t R u l e s
No godmoding. Please post at least once a week and if you want to quit tell me. It won't hurt my feelings or anything, I promise. Warn me if you can't post for more than two weeks, alright? Follow the guild rules and have fun! I don't want this to be a boring roleplay. I keep forgetting to put up certain rules but I think this is the last one, violence is allowed just no raping people and you can mix action into this as well. Plain romance can be boring at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm
P R O F I L E S
and skeleton

Boy: TAKEN
Girl: TAKEN

[align=center][size=18][color=one](First name)[/color][/size] (Middle Name if any) [size=18][color=two](Last Name)[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center] (picture) [/align]
[size=9][align=center][color=three](a quote)[/color][/align][/size]
[size=18]B [color=one]a s i c [/color]I [color=two]n f o r m a t i o n[/color][/size]
I was born in [color=one](year and date)[/color] which makes me [color=two](age) years old[/color]. I happen to be [color=one](how tall they are)[/color] and I weigh about [color=two](pounds)[/color]. If you haven't noticed my eyes are [color=one](eye color)[/color] and my hair is [color=two](hair color)[/color].

[size=18]A [color=three]L i t t l e[/color] B i t [color=three]A b o u t[/color] M e[/size]

[color=one](personality)[/color]

[color=black](biography)[/color]

[color=two](likes and dislikes)[/color]

Marie France Herring

User Image

"Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... I wish that was true."

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n
I was born on June, 6, 1992 which makes me 17 years old. I happen to be 5' 3" and I weigh about 115 pounds. If you haven't noticed my eyes are light green and my hair is red.

A L i t t l e B i t A b o u t M e
To be honest, I'm almost always straight forward and I use sarcasm. I don't like to talk about my past, so you can say I can be a reserved person at times but everyone has a few secrets so don't judge me for mine. I can be kind, which is what I usually am like but trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side. When I'm mad it's obvious, I'm loud. I'm quiet the rest of the time though, so that balances things out.

I grew up in a little city..and I'm still there. As far as I know, I've been here all my life. We've moved a few times, but it was only to the other side of town or a few streets down. I don't understand why my parents decided to move, but I've never really asked them about that so I guess that's why. I have a pet cat. I've had him since I was twelve. His name is Oreo. Yeah, I know that's not important information but I just felt like stating it. Anyway.. I've gone through a few boyfriends but I can't seem to get over what happened with my last one. I still miss him but I know I can't be sad forever. Life moves on, right?

I happen to love Oreo, he's an amazing cat. Walking in the rain is something I've done since I was able to walk, so it's kind of like a tradition for me. I love the snow, I can't see how some people hate it. Now for my dislikes... Nosey people that just don't know when to stop asking questions. I mean seriously, it's like they are asking to be punched in the face! Another one would have to be abusive people and controlling people. I tend to be independent, so we just don't fit into the same equation.

(Matt) (Oliver (Heston)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.)

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n
I was born in 1993 on the date 10/29 which makes me 16 years old. I happen to be 5'8 and I weigh about 165 pounds. If you haven't noticed my eyes are cyan and my hair is brown.

A L i t t l e B i t A b o u t M e

I am a somewhat good guy, but that can change. My luck in relationships isn't the best, but if your with me, I'll treat you like God. However, if I make a threat, I will carry it out-no matter whom it's aimed at. Also, I can be a bit of a comedian. Laughter is the best medicine.

I moved around a lot, so I had to adjust to a lot of things. Anyway, to try and make me feel a but better, My mom got me a pair of headphones, and I'm hardly ever seen without them. It's like my trademark. Anyway, aside from my relationships, I've had a stable life. Good home, good family, good life. The relationships taught me a few things. I do skip school a lot, but they're my reasons.

I love my headphones to death, and if anyone breaks them...well, their corpse isn't gonna look nice. I don't like people talking about me behind my back. You got a problem with me, tell me. I do like this girl that lives across me.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image Marie France Herring
User Image
It was just another sunny day, after all it was summer. Marie brushed her red hair from her face as she walked down the street, bored out of her mind. Today she had put on her convers, a pair of dark blue jeans which had holes where her knees were, and a white and blue shirt. It was simple, she didn't like being complicated. Looking across the street, she wondered if Matt was awake by now. It was only nine in the morning and she still wasn't sure what time he woke up. Sitting down on the sidewalk, she pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket before folding it into a paper airplane. Writing something on one of it's wings, she threw it at his window, hoping it would make it's way in. Sure, she could've pulled out her phone and sent him a text message but that would've been boring..besides she didn't even know his number. The note read: Hey, I'm dying from boredom out here, we should hang out.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
He was lying on his bed, listening to his music when a paper airplane danced into his room. He grabbed it and reading the note, then noticed her outside. "Be down in a few", he said to her. Turning his headphones off, but putting them on his neck, he put on his shoes and walked out. He took his shower eariler in the morning, so he smelled relatively clean. "How are you, Marie?"  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
She smiled when she heard his response. "Bored out of my mind. You?" she asked as she got up, brushing some dust off of her jeans. A cool breeze came by and she took in a deep breath, hoping it wasn't going to be 90 degrees outside today. She wasn't a big fan of the heat so she hoped she would be able to walk down to the ocean that was a few miles away from here. Marie nudged him a little as she walked past him before turning around, walking backwards now as she continued to smile. She was cheerful this morning, though she didn't know why. Usually she was mellow, but she didn't bother to figure out the reason, instead she enjoyed the moment.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 pm
MattOliverHeston
"Same as you." The breeze made feel good, as he hated the heat. Hopefully, it would be cool so he could enjoy it with her. He lightly grabbed her hand, then asked, "So, what do you want to do?" Whatever she suggested would be better than walking around forever.
User Image  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Marie blinked when he gently grabbed her hand but she let it rest in his. Thinking for a moment, she then smiled. "Let's go down to the ocean.." most people got sick of it after a week of living here but she loved it. Waiting his response, she hoped he would agree to her idea. Looking up at the sky, she didn't see a single cloud. She looked back over at him and tilted her head slightly.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 am
Matt Oliver Heston
"The ocean? I have never been down before. I
would love to go." He took his headphones off and folded them. He then stuck it in the case it belonged to. "So, which way do we go?"

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am
User Image
"It's a few miles from here." she warned him, so he could back out now if he didn't want to walk the distance. She still didn't have a car but she was saving up for one. Turning around so that she could walk normally, she walked next to him, placing her free hand into one of the pockets. She couldn't help but remember the time that she walked down there with him. Lowering her head slightly, she sighed and did her best to push those thoughts away. She shouldn't be thinking about the past but she couldn't help it.

Marie didn't want to lose anyone...anymore. She hadn't wanted to lose him either but he made his choice and she didn't even have a chance to stop him. Shaking her head, she glanced over at Matt before gently pulling her hand out of his own. She didn't know if he knew about what had happened to her, since her parents could've told his own, but she didn't want the past to repeat itself. She continued to walk in silence towards the ocean, pushing away memories all along.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
"That's not too bad." He noticed her moving her hand away, of which he made no attempt to retrieve. His thoughts were now in his ex. He hadn't quite gotten over her cheating, but it was getting better. He managed to push the thoughts away from him, completely unaware of what was going on in her head. Maybe she had a bad breakup s well? Whatever the case, he wanted to know, so he cold make her happy.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image
She nodded her head in agreement before looking ahead and the long stretch of sidewalk. A few people were walking out in the sun as well but it wasn't a whole lot. "Yeah... so I was just curious.. why did you move here out of all the cities?" she asked, it would get her mind off her thoughts about her ex but if he didn't want to talk about it, she would let it go. Tugging at her shirt a little, she then looked over at him, waiting for a response.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Well, that was a question he hadn't anticipated. He really had no desire to talk about his ex, so he went with a simple answer. "Well, I went through a hard time where I used to live. My family wanted me to be a bit happier, so we moved here."  

CaptainBackAgain

1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces