Reply Rude Discussion
streetlight dropped Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:09 pm
i was at samash today buying a new crash cymbal, and one of the workers plays in a local ska band (and gave me a huige discount on a ride cymbal a few months ago for listening to ska) anyway we were talking about how streetlight manifesto is possibly one of the best bands of all time and i mentioned how im waiting on the new cd and he told me that hes friends with them and was talking to them and apparently they got dropped off of victory because they didn't sell enough cds in areas besides NJ and NY so now the new album is not coming ou  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:24 am
AnonymousJoe
i was at samash today buying a new crash cymbal, and one of the workers plays in a local ska band (and gave me a huige discount on a ride cymbal a few months ago for listening to ska) anyway we were talking about how streetlight manifesto is possibly one of the best bands of all time and i mentioned how im waiting on the new cd and he told me that hes friends with them and was talking to them and apparently they got dropped off of victory because they didn't sell enough cds in areas besides NJ and NY so now the new album is not coming ou

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! eek

i think im gunna cry crying ...  

koolbeanzkt

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:22 pm
Oh man, that totally crushed me. ):  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:10 pm
That... what? No.... I don't believe it. stare  

Noriko_Mimura

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:47 pm
well believe it, its what i've heard and im taking it as truth, because apparently they didn't sell enugh cds outside of NY and NJ and not enough ppl went to shows outside of NY and NJ  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:08 am
No big lose.  

Hobbes

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:21 am
Hobbes
No big lose.
yo ******** you, streelight manifesto is arguably one of the best bands of all time  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:30 pm
Hey hey hey cats, calm down.
Yeah, I like Streetlight, and I am sad to hear there is no new c.d
But ya'lls gotta respect others views on ska, and which bands are the best.
That's what ska is about, am I right? Respecting eachother, having a damn good time, and just hanging out and listening to the best genre of music ever.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:47 am
Well, they might sign to a different record, you never know.....But....with them not making any new CDs....does this mean...

We can't sacrifice anymore emo's?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:10 am
Duskalts
Well, they might sign to a different record, you never know.....But....with them not making any new CDs....does this mean...

We can't sacrifice anymore emo's?
no sacrafice all the emos you want, hell it dosnt even need to be a sacrafice just kill any emos that you want  

AnonymousJoe

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:11 am
King Of The Ska
Hey hey hey cats, calm down.
Yeah, I like Streetlight, and I am sad to hear there is no new c.d
But ya'lls gotta respect others views on ska, and which bands are the best.
That's what ska is about, am I right? Respecting eachother, having a damn good time, and just hanging out and listening to the best genre of music ever.
i say that about any band, blue meanies the voodoo any band even catch 22 and reel big fish but this is streetlight manifesto they've been through alot this year so even if you like them you should at least feel bad for them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:19 am
b-but... don't we count for ANYTHING?! (I'm a good old new yorker and I want my streetlight back)  

UreshiiNyoko

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:35 pm
UreshiiNyoko
b-but... don't we count for ANYTHING?! (I'm a good old new yorker and I want my streetlight back)
im a long islander and yes so does everyone, there still aroud just without a lable at the moment maybe megalith shouild sign them  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:19 pm
AnonymousJoe
UreshiiNyoko
im a long islander and yes so does everyone, there still aroud just without a lable at the moment maybe megalith shouild sign them

LI?! do you know if there have been any good shows lately? I'm lost out here crying  

UreshiiNyoko

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:41 am
Hey I bought their first cd and I'm all the way in Cali.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff