Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Realse of spiritual energy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 am
Ok, well firsy off I am sorry if the post I pot doesn't belong here, but I posted this in the supernatural forum and they can't seem to come to a decent agrement tat does not elove sex so yes ifit does not be long here I apologize and it may be deleted if so. but any ways here is my question...
Ok so for awhile now I have had alot of spiritual energy confide in my body, mainly centered around my back, but it fluxuates from from my mid back to the tips of my finger tips. I have tried meditation and during such tring to visualize the energy as a fluid leaving my body but it only works for the time during neditation and when I am done the energy returns. I am also very active in physical activity and exercise for at least 7-8 hours a week on top of my meditation time that fluxuates between 1-3 hours a night. so my questions to those in the forms is if you ave had such an occurance how did you realse the energy?
please an actual explination would be nice as well as a solution...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 am
Sounds like a need for a good grounding ritual to me, but what do I know - I'm just a Buddhist outsider. Someone here has to have a better opinion. 3nodding  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 am
Byaggha is right. Do you know how to ground? If so how do you normally do it? Also could you be pulling in energy from around you? I've know a couple of people who did that without realizing that they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 am
Shearaha
Byaggha is right. Do you know how to ground? If so how do you normally do it? Also could you be pulling in energy from around you? I've know a couple of people who did that without realizing that they were.

Well I have worked on grounding before, but I have not done that in acouple months before lastnight when I shut my computer of. It is a possipility that I have been pulling energy in from around me, I know my ex-friends who first taught me how to ground said I do that...  

jacard

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 am
Byaggha
Sounds like a need for a good grounding ritual to me, but what do I know - I'm just a Buddhist outsider. Someone here has to have a better opinion. 3nodding

Can you explain this grounding ritual? I actually just thought it was because of the equonox that is tomorrow...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 pm
I ground myself everyday. If I'm going to do any type of energy work (I do daily) it's the first step. Why don't we start with how you ground now. We can work from there.

Edit: I'm getting offline shortly, but I'll reply as soon as I get back on.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:31 pm
Shearaha
I ground myself everyday. If I'm going to do any type of energy work (I do daily) it's the first step. Why don't we start with how you ground now. We can work from there.

Edit: I'm getting offline shortly, but I'll reply as soon as I get back on.

Well first off I m not aloud to do any energy work, my "Teacher" does not want me doing any thing until I learn more control. but as it is now I ground by imagining roots growing from my feet and digging deep into the ground and latching onto a giant rock...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm
What you just described sounds like you can't help but doing energy work. Also you don't want to latch onto a rock... you want to send tendrils out like a tree and dissipate the energy.

People Naturally do energy work. You can't help it and by trying not to you are stuff up your energy which probably flowed freely before you tried. The energy that you naturally draw in has to be released or you have to create a super dence core. That the energy is shifting means you Don't have a core.

Develop a core and let your energy escape when it wants to but try to make your energy Difuse when it leaves you so it doesn't have much of an effect.

When you imagine your roots imagine energy seeping in and out of them freely into the earth like water  

Ishtar Shakti

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 pm
Ishtar Shakti
What you just described sounds like you can't help but doing energy work. Also you don't want to latch onto a rock... you want to send tendrils out like a tree and dissipate the energy.

People Naturally do energy work. You can't help it and by trying not to you are stuff up your energy which probably flowed freely before you tried. The energy that you naturally draw in has to be released or you have to create a super dence core. That the energy is shifting means you Don't have a core.

Develop a core and let your energy escape when it wants to but try to make your energy Difuse when it leaves you so it doesn't have much of an effect.

When you imagine your roots imagine energy seeping in and out of them freely into the earth like water

hmm thanks that makes sense. How does one go about developing a core?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:01 pm
I don't feel that everything dealing with energy can be considered energy work, since the natural flow of energy doesn't always have the kind of direction present in energy work.

jacard, could you describe what a typical day looks like for you?  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:24 pm
jacard
Ishtar Shakti

Well most of the people I have met Have a core. Its something most people develop naturally. For me I place my core in my chest as thats the most natural place for me to store energy.

So just keep in mind you want to find a Comfortable place for the energy. A place where it feels natural to draw from.

A Core is a place which can be Anywhere it stores your energy and all your energy systems link to the core and flow to and from the core. The core can be used to link to your self, or can be a gateway to the spiritual realms or astral realms if that is where you draw energy from. A core as a definition is slightly maleable as people may have multiple cores (or a sub core or a substorage area)

Its much like a batery.

To create a core you root your energy system to a single space and at that place you deepen the space. There are several methods you can use to create it.
--> The main point though is that you are creating a place which isn't physical within your self. You don't want to make the core a direct part of your body because it might interfere with physical functions.
-->So you picture something like a ball or a box existing within this space but not touching the space.

For me my core exists somewhere else entirely so I have a Link that connects to my chest. When I do energy work it feels as if the energy is right there even though it exists in an entirely different place all together.

In Anycase most people don't have set ups like mine.

You take the core and you link it with the rest of your systems. All energy flowing in and out of your body goes through this one point which isn't in you and has an infinite amount of space in which to hold excess. Remeber that space and size doesn't matter. When your making it your core is bottomless. It can hold as much as it Needs to hold. You can draw on this energy whenever you need it.

You may already have a core. Search for this point first before making a new one. People use various picturing techniques to do this.

Some people find a door within themselves which has so far been closed and they open the door. When people Do this though they may be letting energy which they stored subconsciously out in an uncontrolled way. When you open doors or open links to things you have to be controlled about it and you only want to root yourself to this energy system. Its like picturing the roots of the tree... the roots coming in from your hands and legs the pathways that suround you have to integrate.

Its not a bad thing to create a second core but may hinder energetic progress latter and you will have to destroy the second core latter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm
Brass Bell Doll
I don't feel that everything dealing with energy can be considered energy work, since the natural flow of energy doesn't always have the kind of direction present in energy work.

Well subconscious direction should still be considered direction.

The natural flow of energy is usually still affected when people have subconscious thoughts or desires. Though I do understand how it doesn't have the same push as when people are trying to do energy work in that focused manner  

Ishtar Shakti

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 pm
Brass Bell Doll

um what do you mean looks like?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Ishtar Shakti
jacard
Ishtar Shakti

Well most of the people I have met Have a core. Its something most people develop naturally. For me I place my core in my chest as thats the most natural place for me to store energy.

So just keep in mind you want to find a Comfortable place for the energy. A place where it feels natural to draw from.

A Core is a place which can be Anywhere it stores your energy and all your energy systems link to the core and flow to and from the core. The core can be used to link to your self, or can be a gateway to the spiritual realms or astral realms if that is where you draw energy from. A core as a definition is slightly maleable as people may have multiple cores (or a sub core or a substorage area)

Its much like a batery.

To create a core you root your energy system to a single space and at that place you deepen the space. There are several methods you can use to create it.
--> The main point though is that you are creating a place which isn't physical within your self. You don't want to make the core a direct part of your body because it might interfere with physical functions.
-->So you picture something like a ball or a box existing within this space but not touching the space.

For me my core exists somewhere else entirely so I have a Link that connects to my chest. When I do energy work it feels as if the energy is right there even though it exists in an entirely different place all together.

In Anycase most people don't have set ups like mine.

You take the core and you link it with the rest of your systems. All energy flowing in and out of your body goes through this one point which isn't in you and has an infinite amount of space in which to hold excess. Remeber that space and size doesn't matter. When your making it your core is bottomless. It can hold as much as it Needs to hold. You can draw on this energy whenever you need it.

You may already have a core. Search for this point first before making a new one. People use various picturing techniques to do this.

Some people find a door within themselves which has so far been closed and they open the door. When people Do this though they may be letting energy which they stored subconsciously out in an uncontrolled way. When you open doors or open links to things you have to be controlled about it and you only want to root yourself to this energy system. Its like picturing the roots of the tree... the roots coming in from your hands and legs the pathways that suround you have to integrate.

Its not a bad thing to create a second core but may hinder energetic progress latter and you will have to destroy the second core latter.

hmm ok.. I have actually never heard of this sort of thing. I am going to have to try it tonigh. thank you ver much.  

jacard

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 pm
jacard
Brass Bell Doll

um what do you mean looks like?

Tell her about a typical day for you. What do you do, what do you eat, that sort of thing. Maybe theres other explanations and things to work on that will help.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff