Was this Helpful?
  yes
  no
View Results

X-Ace_Rome-X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm
post here for tank info and booty grab problems  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 am
Can someone tell me how to make a glow thread? Thanks!  

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

X-Ace_Rome-X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm
DizzyTee

if u mean glowing thread as in the panda penguin site we can not do that. if you mean something else then please detail your question so that i can help you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 pm
I have no idea what your talking about. I mean when you see
when people have that bump when I glow thread above their tank.
How do I make one?  

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm
DizzyTee
I have no idea what your talking about. I mean when you see
when people have that bump when I glow thread above their tank.
How do I make one?
HI DIZZYTEE..HUGZ.. UMM i think its jus like any other thread.. u jus make a subject 4 glowing thread and then post a message say'n bump..if that wasnt no help i wil go research it and get the rite info.. b back when i find the correct answer..hugz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 pm
ok dizzy this wat u do.. go 2 forums and then go 2 gaia community and post 4 gaia aquarium and make ur own post saying glowing thread...and then get ur bump on..lol... i hope this was helpful..hugz  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

X-Ace_Rome-X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
ok dizzy this wat u do.. go 2 forums and then go 2 gaia community and post 4 gaia aquarium and make ur own post saying glowing thread...and then get ur bump on..lol... i hope this was helpful..hugz

thats right thanks KJ for helping me out  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Thank you so much. biggrin  

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 pm
DizzyTee
Thank you so much. biggrin
uw hugz heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 pm
I'm a little bit confused on how can I donate a aquarium fish/mini monster etc?  

Piraatti
Crew

X-KINGROME-X
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Piraatti
I'm a little bit confused on how can I donate a aquarium fish/mini monster etc?
ok i made a account mule..its called.... KINGSMULEACCOUNT ....and u can send ur donations 2 it..ty very much  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 pm
nice idea. i'd be happy to help with what you need.

Hummybirds
Crew

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 am
DizzyTee

1. To make a GLOW THREAD you need to first make a new post in the AQUARIUM FORUM. The title should be something like "SETTING UP - PLEASE DO NOT POST!" so that people will not post in it. It helps people to not be upset thinking that a tank is glowing in your post.

2. Next, post yourself in the first post, and then post again 14 times more, thus filling the entire page. This forces the first page to be short and to load quickly. Most people don't have a lot of patience with slow-loading threads.

3. You should bookmark your post and subscribe to your post so you don't lose your glow thread. (If you should lose track of your bumb thread, you can always go to your signature and copy and paste the url to the address bar.)

4. After doing all of that, EDIT THE TITLE to what you want it to be. It should be short and include the word "GLOWING" so that people seeing the word "GLOWING" will know your tank is active. An example would be "GLOWING - DOLPHINS AND MERMAIDS". Or whatever you have in your tank.

5. Now you need to go to your SIGNATURE (if you don't know where that is, it's in your Account Settings. It's the gear icon on the right side at the top) and edit it so that it includes a link in your glow thread. Go to your glow thread. Click on "REPLY" and copy and past THAT url (web address) into your signature.
EXAMPLE:
Please Bump Here If I Glow!Fish will gather if you tap tank before countdown

REPLACE THE ARROWS <> WITH THESE BRACKETS: [] I changed them so the code would show up and not the link.

It's a lot of trouble, but if you take the time to do it, it will make you more gold. Also, remember to bump tanks that you play. It not only helps the owner of the tank, it helps you because each time you bump, you are posting your tank on someone else's Glow Thread where others may play it if they see it is glowing.

HAPPY BOOTY GRABBING! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm
I got banned crying I didn't do anything... Why did I get banned anyway? I'll look for the name who banned me but i wasn't a vice captain or captian...  

Derechos

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am
fancyhiphop103
I got banned crying I didn't do anything... Why did I get banned anyway? I'll look for the name who banned me but i wasn't a vice captain or captian...
ok i need more info..it says u a member..nd also u need 2 post ur tank in ur signature 2 b apart of the guild..ty  
(HELP CENTER)CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 MEMBERS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff