Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
✖✖- mad world -✖✖(accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alL0rA_xX

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:14 pm
✖✖- mad world -✖✖

Plot:

wonderland a world created by the late alice.
here lives the hatter, rabbit, red queen, the cat and the others.
this rp isn't going to be the ordinary "wonderland".
but the red queen still has taken over the wonderland.
This time alice Kingsley, wouldn't be joing the tea, but you!
yea you! you are to make your own character and save wonderland from the red queen,
in alice's place.

note: but if you prefer to be one of the characters in wonderland;
like the red queen, the rabbit, the hatter, the tweedles. it is fine.
as long as you can keep your characters.
Also you can twist the gender.
if your a girl and prefer be the cute rabbit or the cat then be my guess :3

Rules:

:keep in atleast pg 16:
:romance is accepted:
:no godmodding:
:respect each other:
:don't just abandon the rp:
:i have the abbility to change the rules:
:don't destroy someone else's character:
:NEVER TAKE EVERYTHING TOO SERIOUS:
:i prefer random people ^^:
:have fun:

profile:

character name:
bio:
how'd you get in wonderland: (only if your playing as your own character; make it interesting)
others: (if you wanna add anything; as little notes)
apperance:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 pm

profile:

character name: hatter
personality: random, energetic, playful,tricky.
bio: ?
how'd you get in wonderland: already in wonderland
others:
:she maybe a lil nuts and random, but sometimes can be lady-like:
:loves teas and jokes:
:have parties with the march hare and dormouse:

apperance:
User Image

alL0rA_xX

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:01 pm
character name: Leila York
personality: Very optimistic, fun, free-spirited
bio: So long forgotten..... it's quite strange....
how'd you get in wonderland: Leila was at a hat store when she saw a little bunny hand sticking out of one. She looked into it, and it pulled her down straight into Wonderland.
others: ~ The Red Queen is the only person who knows she is in Wonderland so far, and she wants to destroy Leila.
apperance: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 pm
character name: jagger de 'cat'
personality: .couldn't careless.
bio: chesire's underling
how'd you get in wonderland: already in wonderland
others: nothin much to say really
apperance:
User Image

ii Rawr DmOn ii

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm
character name: Miriam Longley
personality: Can vary from time to time. Often shy, kind and polite, but she can sometimes appear hostile or worse. She also has 'episodes' quite often where she completely loses it and acts like an empty, homicidal maniac.
bio: Grew up in an orphanage with a pair of twins as her only friends, when she was seven she found them dead in the cellar and went insane. She set the orphanage alight before jumping into a well in an attempted suicide, but instead found herself in wonderland and has survived there since.
how'd you get in wonderland: explained in the bio.
others: She carries a kitchen knife with her at all times and has heard briefly of Alice, but never seen her and would like to meet her one day. She also has various fears which she keeps to herself when she can.
apperance: User Image

(I'm using my character from the Malice in Wonderland rp since I can't be bothered to make another and it looks like that one isn't going to start soon. Might use her a lot)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:15 pm
profiles accepted. we just need atleast one more guy and/or
one person who can play as the red queen :3
then we can start!
spread the word about "mad world" so we can start sooner x.x

alL0rA_xX

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250

ii Rawr DmOn ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 pm
[[how bout just start rite now?! i'm bored.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm
(I second that notion. Who will start?)  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

ii Rawr DmOn ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:53 pm
[[ how bout i do that! since noone here wants to ]]

while having his stroll, jagger heard murmers from flower to flower. NEWS: alice had gone and left wonderland! unfortunate fortunes has yet to come to wonderland. jagger thought . . . then sighed. jagger turned to the other path; planning to go to the hatter, confronting wether the rumors where true. if so then who were to replace her for wonderland's satisfaction?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 pm
(eep! sorry about the long wait.)

Miriam sat lazily in a tree close to the home of the Mad Hatter. The bread-and-butter-flies fluttered past her. On their way to see the Tulips, she imagined. The girl had wondered for quite some time if she would ever find a simple purpose in this strange place she had called her home for so many years. Perhaps today Hatter would prove entertaining to watch? Drinking tea and pondering silly riddles that have no answers. Miriam sighed quietly at the thought of being able to enjoy a cup of her favourite tea again.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

verityland-

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 am

character name:Looney Lilly
personality:Mad hatters sister.
bio:always likes to have a fun time, always ends up in a brawl with her brother.
how'd you get in wonderland:she comes to visit her brother sometimes, she lives in umbridge wink
others:
apperance:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:10 pm
character name: Valda Blood
personality: Cold, distant, sly, deceitful, playful, charming.
bio: Valda Blood is the Red Queen's assassin. She is incredibly loyal and will destroy anyone that gets in her way.
how'd you get in wonderland: ((She's been in wonderland, but no one has known about her until now))
apperance: (i made her up so I don't have a pic.) Brilliant red hair, red eyes, dark vest, firey stuff  

Vivaldi of Hearts

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 am
profile:

character name: Zephyr ShaBAM Russell
personality: Female
bio: Zephyr grew up traveling through many places, never really staying in one place. She has been traveling on her own since she was thirteen or so, when she ran away to be a Pirate. She's also clinically insane, suffering from both Dissociative Identity Disorder (more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder), and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She has five personalities, her usual one, The Queen (used to control the others at times), The First Zephyr, (short tempered and dangerous), And the Child. There is also, in rare instances, the Creature, which is not human, and generally the thing that would get her locked up in an asylum, but it generally only makes itself known for short periods of time.
how'd you get in wonderland: Zephyr is not quite sure how she got into wonderland. She was napping in a forest one day on her travels, quite enjoying the whether, and when she woke up the place seemed just a bit....different somehow. Not that she really minds, it hardly makes a difference to her. one world, another, as long as it's a fun place, she doesn't care.
others: Zephyr is a cat-girl pirate, not because "neko neko, I'm so cute now!" NO. She is a cat-girl, because everyone comments on how cat-like she really is, and she realized how cat-like she was, so she figured, "Why not? I'll don the look too!" So now with her Pirate gear, she dons at least one tail and ears, though surprisingly not a cat tail, she prefers a wolf tail for the fluffy.
appearance: See Avatar  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 am
((Zephyr wants to join too! I hope no one dislikes mild pera-posting...))

Zephyr was curled up under a tree, quite comfortably, actually. She had curled up to take a nap, and found the place most pleasant. But, then was then, and this was now, and Zephyr's nose gave a twitch as she started to wake up, stretching with a yawn. She smiled then, a positive grin, eyes darting about as she gave them a rub.

But wait! Something was....different...about this place. What could it be?
"Hm....?" she pondered this idea, looking about, but then promptly shrugged her shoulders.
"No matter." she smiled, standing up and shaking a few leaves respectively from her black wolf tail, straightening her ears and hat.
"Onwards, to my next adventure!" she declared, quite happily pointing, and then walking off.  

JauntyJabberwocky

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm
Valda frowned and settled into the trees. She was on the hunt, about to kill someone. The Red Queen had ordered her to, so she would. Jumping up, she followed the strange cat-girl. Maybe she'd have something to tell her....  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff