Piney's plots v2.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 am
I'm going to say a couple things before I start.

1. I'm not a regular of Soquili, so the best way to contact me to RP would be to PM me.

2. I tend to be rather slow with guild RPs, unless it's interesting and not the usual meet and greet thing. But I'll get around to it eventually~

That's all. Have fun. owo

Teepee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 am
User Image

What she's like: Zillzee is a very happy Soquili so to speak... Optimistic, carefree, loves to make friends and all that jazz. She has a very strong opinion about things, and will speak out against what she thinks is wrong. But on the flipside, she might be so caught up in her bubble of happy that it might burst and she'll go running off and crying if something really bad happen... that she can't fight again... As I never forced her into a bad situation, I'm not sure what she'll do.

What she wants: Friends (self-explanatory)

Enemy: The reason I say enemy is because like I said, I never had her in a bad situation and if someone were to come and bully her... Just as long as you don't harm her permanently I'm open for ideas.

Mate: She had one fling already, she's not looking for anymore. Though she still kinda loves him dearly, she assumed that they were going to be together forever... and so her heart was broken when he left her as soon as the foals grown up. That being said, her mate shouldn't be someone that'd leave her too. Once was enough for her. Other than that, I'd just need a stallion that would fit well with her in terms of personality. Looks don't matter too much.

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:36 am
User Image

What he's like: He loves the ocean, first off. He can always be found near some body of water. Secondly, he doesn't really consider females and other Pokesoq as beings in their own right. More like things to be collected. I don't know how that works out. Thirdly, he dreams of filling the world with water and other such grand schemes. He isn't the smartest of fellows though, and tends to fail. Nether the less... he is persistent.

What he wants: Friends (self explanatory)

Grunt/Team Aqua RP: I'm not sure how Team Aqua is going to fit in this context but if there's some epic plot between them then Kaito would love to join~

Pokesoq RP: Same as above?

Fling/Mate: Kaito has no issues with being with more than one female. After all, he is that sort of collector... Currently, he is trying to work things out with Ootachi, but if that doesn't work, then more will be fill out here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
I haven't received her cert, or I missed it completely, but her name is Umeko and is the daughter of Zillzee and Casanova.

What she's like: She's just like her mother, in the since that she's always nice and optimistic. However, she tends to overreact a lot, and sometimes is very distracted. Like she'll be talking one minute and chase after a butterfly the next... I haven't RPed her at all so I have no idea what to put here.

What she wants: Friends (self explanatory)

Epic plot: Basically, she finds someone injured somehow... She's been taught by her dad how to heal, but only some. That, with her tendency to be distracted, makes the injury worse. Depending on the Soquili that was hurt, Umeko either becomes a 'servant', to make up for her mistake, or she gains a valuable life lesson. It's completely up to you!

Fling/Mate: I dunno where I'm going with this, but if you have any ideas, just ask.

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

What he's like: He's a little shy and withdrawn at first, but once he comes out of his shell, he's a little ball of energy! He still tends to be nervous though, and quick to run whenever there's trouble. Because of an accident at the lake, he's rather frail and gets tired/sick easily. And he hates his dad. I'd explain it to you more, but I haven't actually typed out what happened.

What he wants: Just so more RP would be nice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:45 pm
Open. Like I said before, it's better if you PM me. >w<  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out