Welcome to Gaia! ::

KINGS BILLION DOLLAR BOOTY GRAB

Back to Guilds

KiNgSBiLlIoNdOlLaRbOoTyGraB 

Tags: glowing, bump, booty grab, free gold, aquarium 

Reply CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON
A STORY GAME - WINNER AND RUNNER-UP ANNOUNCED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am
As you can see by the scores below, Master Ryo Noguchi won the set of mini-monsters. He chose the package "Mini-Monsters (Third Strike). They will be gifted to him.

Rhymes0with0Orange as the runner up has won 70,000k which I will mail to her in a trade.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU. Each and everyone who played showed a lot of imagination. Thanks for playing the Story Game!

CONTESTANTS AND SCORES

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X - 1
Cookie 1474 - 20
vampyses - 8
Elenya_Monster - 1
Naristar - 38
T_Megami - 3
TwistedChrissycat - 5
X-antippa (and mULE OF x-ANTIPPA) - 16
Skogsfrun - 2
Sacral Cecity 4
Master Ryo Noguchi - 183
Rhymes0with0Orange - 108
Silver Rain - 26

THE COMPLETE STORY:

On a cold and overcast day I saw snow dropping down and winds sweeping all around. Suddenly there was a loud crash coming from the little monkey who was sitting on the trash can near the old rickety stairs by the mean old man in a purple and green striped sweater. He was eating a delicious popsicle that was beginning to melt into puddles all over his feet. A little girl with big ears jumped out and started screaming at the dragon sitting behind the old man who was called Mean Jorge and started crying because the girl had stepped unknowingly on his tail!

The dragon reared up and looked straight into the sky. Eyes blinded by the sun reflecting off the highest tower causing him to roar suddenly, scaring the little girl and the little monkey sitting by Mean Jorge, making him finally have a heart and give the scared little girl his popsicle which was melting all over his feet in puddles, when a living goldfish came floating past. The Dragon swiped and ate (it). But the goldfish didn't want to die in vain so it flipped it's fins and said, "Hi there. I am Goldie. How can I help you?" (I guess the Dragon must have barfed him up. lol!) *

The Dragon stared at Goldie like he had never seen a goldfish before. He thought very hard for awhile, then he said to Goldie "You are a fish! How can you fly like that? I have never seen anything like that before. It's very strange to me!"

The Dragon continued to say: "Goldfish are delicious but I've never met one that can talk or fly so I won't eat you yet.

So the dragon looked at the goldfish and thought deep thoughts about how he could use... (use what?) But the little girl wouldn't be left out of the (conversation maybe) so she shouted "I'll take that!" and grabbed the flying gold fish, and started cantillating the theme to "Ponyo". She then raised the fish into the air and and vociferated "It's Ponyo"! Goldie started arguing with the little girl that her name was in fact "Goldie" and not "Ponyo" as stated previously, when the little Girl contumaciously argued with the Finned Fairy.

Goldie lept from her hand and bit it hard until it bled. Then Goldie supported her argument by stating "If I were Ponyo, my tongue would have healed you instead of giving you Hexamita."

As the little girl became oddly deformed by her the hole developing in her head, she now understood the meaning of the old saying her grandmother used to tell her: "Never argue with a flying goldfish my dear or you'll have another hole in the head". The dragon that had been watching idly felt sorry sorry for the girl and licked her face, revealing the disease to be merely a phantasm of reality and the goldfish got mad and flew off with a random swimming spoon and had one-million silver Lepisma babies.

The little girl was happy that she was not to die horribly, but missed her extra hole in her head. The dragon made it up to her by flying her on it's back. They flew and flew through the air all the way to a foreign land that was Moscow, Russia, and they lived happily ever after as the evil dragon Slave Master and the Scrawny Stone-breaking Slave.

Meanwhile, the monkey was now confused and pondered the meaning of life. He wasn't sure so he asked Mean Jorge.

Mean Jorge stuck his tongue out to catch the falling snow flakes for they were magical and told tales of legends of the secret of life. They told Mean Jorge, "It's under the stairs". This gave Mean Jorge an idea... a horribly wonderful idea! He smiled and told the monkey (who's name was "Al"DePantzeu) that Mr. Huvvle-Spatters, the crooked Burch Tree, that set on top of the "Winding Weakly Plateaus" knew it. When Amanda Tumble-bottom (the staircase) heard such rubbish she immediately collased on top of Mean Jorge. It was fine though because - along with making him grotesquely misproportioned, it simultaneously made him amicable.

...Unfortunately it also killed him!

Al Depantzeu was more bedevilled than before, however he still wanted to know the secret of life, so he set out for Mr. Huvvle-Spatters, in hopes of finding the answers he sought, and in a quiet pace I followed him as he searched for the elusive "WindingWeaklyPlateaus". We searched for days, never seeing the fruit of his loins that he left behind so they would stay safe. Suddenly, precisely out of nowhere we were confronted by an 18ft. tall Portuguese Marmoset called "Stella".

Stella was in a bad, bad mood and felt sick....

sick because she had eaten of the dreaded PURPLE berries of DANGER (from the makers of "Bitey O's" the only cereal that can take a bite out of you). So she turned to Al Depantzeu and asked "!@#$ *%&# (%*# @# $%?" Which sounded like gobbly-gook to us and Al Depantzeu really confused (her), so I'm like "I know," and pulled a babblephish our of my back pocket. I handed it to Al Depantzeu.

So now we all understood that Stella was saying painfully "They burn. Purple berries taste like burning." So we gave her a violent green kick in a tinfoil wrapped package guaranteed to tickle any girl's fancy and make the frogs jump up the big pine tree. In the tree sat a Raccoon looking down in fear of the great ball of fire that was coming out of the great dragon's mouth who really could have used a box of tic-tacs and some mouth wash, along w/listerine and dental work, because he ate too many maidens. Stella asked, "Say, do virgins taste better than those who are not? Are they crunchier or sweeter? Hmm?"

The dragon stopped and seemed to think about it for a minute and while the dragon was distracted Stella took the racoon out of the tree and put it in a large box with a large bow which she gve to the monkey as a sign of gratitude. This was a very great honor among the marmasets of her nation.

"Ramaramoooo," said the monkey, bowing gravely and putting his forhead to the ground and yanking his tail hard and punting the racoon, box and all, over the hills towards the great purple city in the imagination of the old, old mean Jorge. He was remembering a time from a book that he may not have read, from a place he may never have been, printed hundred of years from now - and you may be saing "Jorge is dead!" But even the dead may dream and only they can dream things that come true and dance on the air like phantoms that swirl and twirl on the breezes of a long dried lake that lies in the western passages of Moscow east of the platues that the monkey searches for. The racoon emerged and covorted with glee for he was that much closer than the monkey to the goal, and he covetted the meat britches that were contained there, for those were the key to an enlightened soul.

Being tired and overcome with thirst, the racoon, who's name was "Purple", knocked loudly on the nearest door, declaring in a scratchy, yet strangly melodic voice, "OPEN and serve me ale or I shall eat of your children, and make a nest in your sock drawer, nibbling toes that come too close."

The door was thrown open revealing the girl and dragon that had moved to Moscow in the beginning. "OH! A cuddle bump for me to warm my feet that get so cold with the chills and shivers of indignity and shame," the dragon said simply: 'LUNCH!" and slurped the racoon in a giant slup and the girl pouted. "You let me to have cuddle lumps," she said, closing the door on the now empty street and the shadow of the now eaten racoon. "Great," the shadow said. "What am I to do now? That Racoon was mah meal ticket. WAH!!!!"

So the shadow, not having a body to inhabit, went in search for a live body to posess and stumbled upon a homeless street urchin begging for food and a place to stay...
Being tragically born without a shadow, the urchin had been unable to adjust to society. Fearing that he was really a souless robot sent from the future - sent to destroy everything he loved in the world. Quietly the shadow approached the urchin and slipped beneath his feet. Just then, a single ray of sunshine decended from heaven, illuminating the urchin and the orphanned shadow now attached to him.

Seeing the shadow, the urchin's face became euphoric, and his back became a little straighter. "I have been blessed by the gods themselves. I shall be an urchin no more." After that, the urchin (whose name was "Yuri", was a changed man. He became driven to a fault, and thirsted for power that he believed was his by divine right. Soon he was a ruthless dictator who ruled the city for a thousand years, where he was unapposed to going outside for icecream in the crisp autumn wind.

...And puppet slayed Justin Beiber who was currently in jail for breaking a popsicle stick. The police absolutely loved popsicles and named popsicle sticks "Bob" to symbolize their unique humanity, until the fateful day when Justin Beiber jumped two policemen and stole their popsicle stick whose name was oddly "Bob". Bob had a nice girlfriend. Her name was "Bloated Pumpkin". Bloated Pumpkin was a dog.

Bloated Pumkin had a stomachache. She had eaten a spoon so Charley gave her medicine. The spoon disappeared so suddenly and reappeared suddenly in Jamaica where a five-year-old saw it and licked it. She got a bad fever and her mom was worried about the Creeper hiding silently in the dark bathroom closet, so her mother called upon Goldie, who lived with the spoon with millions of babies to kill her daughter so she would so not have gray hairs. Goldie agreed and bit off the girl's hed. Everyone was happy except for the Urchin Emporor and he wanted to kill Goldie and her babies. As his star fortress neared earth, Jamaica was Jamaica was only a small ant hill in comparison. It looked very bleak for the fish spoon-babies and their golden mother. The air grew cold as the fortress blacked out the sun's rays.

As Master Urchin powered up his LAZAR as a small time machine/spaceship came crashing down through the middle of the fortress and landed on Jamaica. Out jumped a monkey in a jean jacket and black slacks with a 30 dollar poorly-dyed hair cut. Master Urchin was the only one that survived the crash due to the fact that he was super powerful and also could fly and somehow didn't have to breath air or the vacuum of space had no effect on him, so he floated above the monkey and pointed his finger. He said in a deep and shattering voice, "My GEICO premiums are going to go up!" The monkey smirked and said "so?"

Urchin looked shocked. "You blew up my ride, homey". Man, lay off my grill" said the monkey. And I was like, "word?"

"Your grill. What time are you from? I mean what time is that? Who the crap has a time-traveling space-ship?" The Urchin Lord replied.

"Doctor Who, and oh yeah. Me! I've been to the future. There are a lot of things and people there. Michael J. Fox, Guitar Sickles and even flying cars. You know what's funny about the future, Lord Urchin? You're not in it. You know why?" asked the monkey.

Urchin, sitting idly by, trying to call his wrecker answers simply "no."

"Because I kill you right here!" and the monkey's hair turned yellow and everyone in Jamaica got sued for copyright infringement and that upisode got canceled.

Meanwhile, back in Moscow, Al Depantzeu was asking what the dragon and the girl were doing in a closet?

"Ummmmm, Ummm, nothing!" the girl said frantically, trying to stop an MTV scandal. "We've come to help you find the secret of life!" said the dragon.

"How did you know about that, asked the monkey.

"Don't you watch reality TV? It's all over the telly." replied the girl.

The monkey still didn't understand but decided "what the hey? They can fly. Right?" So they flew off to the legendary "Winding Weakly Plateus". It was a long and winding road, just as told of in the legends that were supposedly made up, but somehow they are real because reality is made up just like currency or life - or excuses to beat your wife and child after your boss lays it on you hard, and you don't know what else to do with those emotions, which are also made up, to try to explain why we can't control ourselves and actions that are also made up anyway.

As they flew up the winding road toward Mr. Huvvle-Spatters...

giving way to the erosion of the ages, they knew this was the oldest tree in the world. As they neared Mr. Huvvle-Spatters, the crooked tree crashed into the trio. As they knew the secret of life was not following the monkey to a rickety tree.

I looked down into the Cassius as they fell. I knew this the whole time, but never said a word. Now as I close my journal, I can tell you the secret of life is...

STAYING ALIVE!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 am
I SAW SNOW DROPPING DOWN  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points