Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
~*~*~TekTek the CuddlyDeathPrincess~*~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woot poll.. Hummm how about something stupid like... Do you wash your hands everytime you use the bathroom?
  Of course! It would be just sick if anyone didn't!
  Hey, I am human. I forget sometimes or in a rush.
  If someone is around I will. But most of the time I don't bother.
View Results

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 am
Alrighty! I am having a bit of problem trying to figured out an avi for my self. So here I am letting you dress me up.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=35303256

Alrighty a few rules/helpful hints?

1. Please keep the current hair I have on my head. But if you must change it use what ever hair I have with items or Girl's Rainy hair.

2. I don't have much gold right now. So if you want to add something that isn't there please make sure i know how much it costs so I can other save or see how the outfit looks with out it.

3. My avi "Style" I guess would be leaning towards the girly side of things. Though I do like avi's that are not so as well.

4. I really don't like shoes on my avi's, which is why I only own i think four or five of them. I love socks and leggings though.

5. Clutter isn't my favorite, mostly because many I have seen that are cluttered don't do cluttered right or the them of clutter is strange. But if you want to change my opinion go right ahead.

6. Color is always a plus ^_^

Welp I think that is about it! <3 have fun! If I like something a lot I might send a little gold your way. But as I said before I am a bit poor right now so it wouldn't be too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

i hope this will help  

pinkgeek74-2

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:04 pm
I like it ^_^. But I do enjoy a bit of color in my Avis. Still it I like the hair/eye combo...hmm.. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm
i didn't know you liked color, how about this one instead?

User Image  

pinkgeek74-2

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:56 am
User Image
Total Value: 3,210,126 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,551,324 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dreamer's Dust
Fallen Wish 6th Gen.
Fremere's Guard
Winterland Snowflake
Mythic Hair
Gogh Reed 3rd Gen.
Enchanted Book 10th Gen.
Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse

Well... The only real colors are gold and blue, but I hope you don't mind :.... It's more of an elegant sort of avi, but for some reason I'm stuck on elegant -.-..... Cuz so many of the contests call for elegance. If you want me to change anything, I will certainly try again :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 am
pinkgeek74-2
i didn't know you liked color, how about this one instead?

User Image

I think the neck piece is a cute add, infact didn't even notice it till i looked at the avi. The shoes I did notice however, I personally am not a fan.. And the strip socks work nicely. ^_^ But you did convince me to go and get the gloves XD  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am
Torako_Kameyo
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dreamer's Dust
Fallen Wish 6th Gen.
Fremere's Guard
Winterland Snowflake
Mythic Hair
Gogh Reed 3rd Gen.
Enchanted Book 10th Gen.

Well... The only real colors are gold and blue, but I hope you don't mind :.... It's more of an elegant sort of avi, but for some reason I'm stuck on elegant -.-..... Cuz so many of the contests call for elegance. If you want me to change anything, I will certainly try again :3

I don't see how the snowflake in her hair matches with the rest. Were you trying to get the blue in the halo to be showen off? I do like the blue eyes and hair combo *Nods* I like the idea of the gold over skirt and the white under skirt but the bottoms being rahter unmatched and lover lapping is slightly distracting to me... ^_^;

I am not looking for elegance, but it has some good ideas in it that I think I might use smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 am
CuddlyDeathPrincess
Torako_Kameyo
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dreamer's Dust
Fallen Wish 6th Gen.
Fremere's Guard
Winterland Snowflake
Mythic Hair
Gogh Reed 3rd Gen.
Enchanted Book 10th Gen.

I don't see how the snowflake in her hair matches with the rest. Were you trying to get the blue in the halo to be showen off? I do like the blue eyes and hair combo *Nods* I like the idea of the gold over skirt and the white under skirt but the bottoms being rahter unmatched and lover lapping is slightly distracting to me... ^_^;

I am not looking for elegance, but it has some good ideas in it that I think I might use smile

Eh, the snowflake and the halo were last minute descisions. I'm glad you can use some of the ideas though :3 That's really all I'm going for. ^-^  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am
If you wan't to TekTek me in more "your" style rather then Elegant gp ahead ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 am
CuddlyDeathPrincess
If you wan't to TekTek me in more "your" style rather then Elegant gp ahead ^_^

User Image

See, this is you in my style, but I'm not sure if our styles match, since I'm more into basic black and white than colors.
(Thanks for letting me try again :3 I love excuses to tektek! X3)  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 am
You can do it as many times as you want ^_^ I do like black and white avi's just color is my favorite. As you can see I don't have many monotoned itemes smile

If only there was a bit more purple in the rest of the avi. I like the butterfly them though don't get me wrong. The half mask seems a little off with the color scheme ^_^ Sorry for giving feed back if you don't want it XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 am
XD, no I love feedback! Thanks so much :3 I appreciate the option to do it multiple times, XD... Cuz I love doing that biggrin
I'm going to stretch out your page now doing tekteks :3 Hee hee ^-^ Unless you don't want me to, then I can stop :3
XD, no, I'm kidding. I'll probably only do a few more, if I do any :3 Again, thanks for the oppertunity!
^-^  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm
*laughs* No worries ^_^ Since there really isn't a prize but little bits of golds to those I use. <3 I am slightly poor after buying a friend a birthday gift. ^_^ But don't worry about having to do more either. Though what are you sketching? I don't care what you do hun, just have fun doing it smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 pm
XD, stretching... Not sketching. ^-^ I can't draw very well... I'll be stretching out your page cuz I'll be tekteking :3
You're very nice, btw :3 Most people would have kicked me from their page by now :3

User Image

(For when you feel like dressing elegantly ;])  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Total Value: 1,470,506 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,255,000 Gold
[Item Information]