Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
March Madness: The March-Time Masquerade! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
Of course!
50%
 50%  [ 26 ]
No way! >__<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's a stupid question, Marchy... >_>
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
*noms on poll gold*
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 52

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the March-Time Masquerade, a guild-wide event! Come on in and role play, participate in some contests, and have plenty of fun… who knows, you might even end up winning some prizes! Please remember to be considerate to others and adhere to the Gaia Rules and Guidelines and the rules of the DtRH Guild!

Event Start Date: March 11, 2010
        Event End Date: April 12, 2010

Moderators: Mad Hatter Spiffy and Lady March Hare
        XXXXXXIf you have any questions, feel free to contact either of us.
        XXXXXXAre we both being lame and not getting you the answers you need?
        XXXXXXOur guild captain has magical omnipotent powers; contact The Night Faery!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

It’s that time of year again… that’s right, March! The month of Madness, which stands as one of the most important in Wonderland! So of course it’s a time of celebration, and through some obscure form of bribery, threat, manipulation, or magical powers, the Mad Hatter Spiffy and that silly Hare have managed to convince the Queen to lend them her massive ballroom for the three-part event.

Upon entering the ornately carved doors, the room opens up into a huge dome, garnished rose designs on every opportune surface. The walls are gilded with gold and the tall domed windows hold elegant stained glass arrangements. The floor is wooden and cleaned until it gleams, offsetting the lovely paintings along the ceiling. Along the entirety of the right hand wall are long tables covered in white linen and draped in foods and drinks of all sorts; behind the table stand male and female attendants dressed to the nines, each sporting a grinning mask that covers the entirety of their faces. They stand to attend to any of your needs; if there is anything you desire you are encouraged to ask!

This room is for dancing and conversation; your mask is required at all times! Against the back wall a direct opposite to the door you entered in stand two ornate doors, one to the left and one to the right.

Take the left hand door to the Tea Room XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Take the right hand door to the Rose Garden
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

The Duchess is well known for her… unusual ways, and her son is just the same, what with his spontaneous turning into a pig and all. Pig-Boy was making a nuscense of himself as usual, demanding to go to the March celebration, but how could she allow it when the little brat’s just going to run off? Well, Pig-Boy didn’t take too kindly to being denied, and his incessant screeching caught the attention of a certain Hare… who, ignorantly, agreed to ‘baby-sit’ him during the party. But wouldn’t you know it; as soon as they passed through those ornate doors the little brat let out a squeal, turned into a pig, and took off! The Lady March Hare’s going to get cooked if she doesn’t bring that stupid Pig-Boy back, so she needs your help!

How to Play:

Role play! Go about your business, have fun… but keep your eyes open for a Pig Boy Sighting!:
User Image
"ZOUNDS, I'VE BEEN SEEN!"

Whenever you see the above, click the little Quote button above the post and post it yourself. The Pig-Boy is a wily one and prone to escaping, so seeing as it takes a group just to round him up the first 3 people who quote him with get credit for the attempted capture! At the end of the event, the top three participants may have a prize in store! ~_^

So keep your eyes open, and help bring in that Pig-Boy!

Score
Updated each Pig-Boy sighting

Cara the Sweet
I
Forever MJ Fan
I
Sh0ur4i
III
glassssscandy
II
ravenkitty776
II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm

User Image
The Ace of Door Greeting
"Ahem... good evening. I'm to preform the humiliating... I MEAN, HONORABLE task of taking invitations this evening. Please present your invitation and proceed inside. ...oh... and never mention my presence here again!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Hmph I can't believe the year took so long to come back to this" Sweeps into the room with flair and her pet panda coming in behind her " What a lovely ballroom , a shame no one else is here to enjoy it"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

kanpaku_boo_boo

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 am
User Image
~Mary Anne~

*Bumbles into the room*
I uh- WHOA!*Nearly stumbles over panda*
*clears throat* I'm here ma'am! Sorry I'm late! I made the honey cakes as you ordered, shall I set them out?
I also-
*gasps* M-m-my mask! Oh no! I forgot it! Ma'am, are we required to wear masks as well? If so, I can run back to my quarters and find it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm
*walks into ballroom while holding her mask over her face* This place gets more lovely everytime I see it. I'll definately have to travel to both the Tea Room and Rose Garden. Wouldn't want to miss all the fun!  

Alice_Wondergirl

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:20 pm
"How quaint," Azure entered the hall; glanced around and then adjusted her monocle. "I do hope there is a smoking area at this Masquerade..." She said flicking her antennae; she wasn't really talking to anyone in particular though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Eris sneered around the room, Alessa at one elbow and the pair of new comers called "Jayla" and "Kaz".

"Majesty," Alessa murmured in Eris' ear. "why are these two following us?" Kaz muttered something terribly unladylike and Jayla placed a soothing hand on her arm.

Eris shrugged. "It's a party! My father used to always make small talk with Demeter at Zeus's little get-togethers."  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:01 pm
Caterpillar all you can think of is getting a smoke in on that hookah pipe of yours "She knew that would give herself away as she twitched her ears . Then she looked at Eris and stuck her tounge out  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:37 pm
There's so much to do here, this is so much fun! *looks around* I wonder where I might find a dance partner?  

Alice_Wondergirl

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:52 pm
"Arrrghh..." Marchie wailed, strangling air as she stumbled into the main room and doing her best to ignore the glaring card guard at the door. The Hare blinked before remembering that there was more to this celebration then hunting down and roasting securing that stupid Pig-Boy... namely, not screeching at the air like a crazy person. Then again, it was March... maybe nobody would notice. Easily distracted, the Hare scanned the ballroom before spinning in a happy circle. "Yes! People actually showed up!" she whispered before skipping towards her guests.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 pm
*turns to Lady March Hare with a pleasant smile* Hello! Thank you for throwing this wonderful event! It's quite amazing!  

Alice_Wondergirl

The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces