Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
confessions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

She was so alone. So broken and hurt. Her family destroyed her, hurt her and noone seemed to see it. Exept for her closest friends. And her oldes brother who cared about her but could do little. They knew she was getting beat, cutting herself, running away. They new her hole family life was a total hell hole. Her mom was out at clubs, her dad was a drug dealer. Neither were home often. She kept the house clean as she could but her siblings would screw it up, just to watch her get introuble or hit by her dad. And school drama followed her easily.
Finally, when the pain and tears were to much, she ended it. She went to her two story house on the roof, and jumped of. Her arms outstretched like wings by her side. She landed on their black cadilac. Her blood forever cought in the windsheild.

She thought it was over...she thought she could finally rest. But she was wrong. The story of her suicide was a lie. She was murdered....by who?She wonderes this earth now. Noone but her friends can see her..talk to her. She is a a ghost. And she can never rest until her story does. Can they help her?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Name-Jake "Skitz" Erins

appearence- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/cat0048/male/Anime_Guy.jpg

about- He was giving the nick name "skizo" because of his adhd as a young child. Now hes a musician. Drums, guitar, bass. He'll even sing from time to time.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 pm
username Hiniko nara
I am called Amy monroe
I am an 18 year old female
I feel that I am lost. I thought I could rest..I was wrong. I know I am dead, but what do I do? Am I doomed to live life again? To watch my friends suffer with me?
My history though i'm a well liked persone I guess. I go to partys hang out sing for my bf when I can ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

Amy stood in the are that the party throwers had made as a make shift stage. Her boyfriend had just played and now they had asked her to sing. This was only like the 4th time she had sung for an audience. She usualy just sang in her room or somewhere peacefull with her boyfreinds. She stepped up to the mic and scrooled down the list of kareoke songs. She chose "brick by boring brick" by paramore. In no way was her voice like the singers but it was special and good in its own way. It had just enough base and soprano together to make a really good cover for it. The emotion in her voice was shown on her face to as people cheered her on like hey had her bf only moments ago. She was smiling at him out off all of the other people there.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm
Jake smiled as he watched her approach the stage. He retook his place behind his drums. "Good choice." He yelled but could barley be heard over the crowd. He gave out a count down to start the song. The only thing he changed in the drums was the fills. Everything else was exactly perfect

((awesome song choice.. theyre comming to my town may 7... im hopping to see them biggrin ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm
(lol thanks im sure you'll find I have a wide range of musical interests lol)

Amy could barely hear jake yell out to her above the music. She listened to the countdown of the song and then started the song. "She lives in a fairy teail somewhere to far for us to find. Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she left behind." Her voice was good and with Jake playing the drum it went well. People were dancing and singing along and she turned to face jake smiling.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:03 pm
He smiled during the whole song. It was one of his favorite Paramore songs. Towards the end of the song his drums got more extravagant and complex. He tends to really get into a song when he really likes it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Amy was really getting into the song as well. She loved relating herself to it thus giving her performance more to it. She thought she was feeling a bit dizzy but it must be because she was moving around a lot and exited.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 pm
Jake finished out the song with a small but awesome drum solo. He stood up excited and pumped. He always felt amazing when they finished a show, always in a good mood, just plain happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm
Amy was smiling and trying to catch her breath as well. She moved to step closer to jake but her vision blured and she stumbled. She reached out for jakes hand to try and steady herself. She managed to catch herself before falling though and brushed it off quikly. Again she was just exited and hyped up from performing. She grabed jakes hand as people came over to give them high fivves and comments.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:15 pm
He had a wide grin on his face as he let go of her hand and wrapped an arm around her waist. He high-fived some one his friends and helped finishing packing up the equipment. "You did great yet again hun." He said to amy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Amy smiled leaning against him easily and hugging one of her friends who came to all of the parts she performed at. "Thanks but yoour drum playing was wonderful" she said happily.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 pm
He chuckled giving her a light peck on the cheek. "You still got a beautiful voice though." He looked around seeing if anyone else was headed to say anything more. When no one came he walked with her to his Jeep.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 pm
Amy returned the kiss and let him walk her to his jeep. She was feeling a bit tired now, She didn't know why she kept getting dizzy though. Had someone sliped something in her drink at the party? She didn't bring it up though she didn't want to worry jake.

(I gtg in about...12 mins ><)  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm
He smiled. "Lets get you home. You look super tired." He opened the passenger door for her and then headed around to the drivers side and got in  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff