Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime: Life or Intrest? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

valjin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:47 pm
The world of anime and manga is growing. People are all starting to love it, and thats perfectly fine and dandy seeing how anime is one of the leading entertainment sources in the world.

Whats more is that people who have loved anime since birth (or close to that age) grew up knowing that this is a rebel intrest. I have been banned from art contests becuase my art was "anime" related.

Question is, Whats better, anime being apart of your life, something you will endulge in forever. Or will it be an intrest, something yoiu can grow out of?

Anime has held me back in some areas and let me go further in others, so i think for me its sorta a way of life.

(this question was just some random thing i thought of while going over this guild.....)

Rock on!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:13 pm
Anime has never held me back yet, except money wise, but I see it as something that you could never grow out of. Once the bug has bitten you, your hooked for life. Even if you wander away from it, you will come back to it.  

[Disabled_Account]

DJ Dash-7

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:12 am
there is no eascape from anime, not even death  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:37 pm
Isis Spiegel
Anime has never held me back yet, except money wise, but I see it as something that you could never grow out of. Once the bug has bitten you, your hooked for life. Even if you wander away from it, you will come back to it.

So true... smile That's exactly what I was thinking.

It's a bit sad to think of the possibility of growing out of it...

Lumicran_Minamoto

Orochi`

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:12 am
-votes for X/19...90?-
O.o
it's 1999
xD
even though it's really just X and they
added the /1999 when it came here
but I don't remember why
D:
ANIME FOR LIFE! FTW!
yeah I totally agree with Isis
domokun
4 years now
and I just keep getting more and more into it
<3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:13 am
I don't think anime's something I can grow out of..it's something I've been growing up with. I can't really imagine me without anime; it's part of what makes me, well, me. Every year I get more and more into it, so yeah <3  

Inkieee!
Crew

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:50 pm
Hmmm, that's a hard one. I guess I can't really say that it's a way of life, but it doesn't seem like something that I'll grow out of any time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:01 pm
who knows, it could be a little bit of both!  

Undead Youthfulness

demona316

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:26 pm
to me its my life

i would say i can grow out of it but anime like full metal alchemist and ghost in a shell have grown with me  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:26 pm
Full metal alchemist is winning the best anime poll. I personally love full metal alchemist, of course cowboy bebop has always had a soft spot in my heart.  

valjin

BerryTheChopper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:47 pm
FMA rocks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:20 am
Anime can be a part of your life, if you let it, or can become a hobby. Anmie for me, is part of my life, it helps me come out of reailty(sp) for awhile and everything 'round me, and FMA rocks!  

x_concrete_angel_x

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:59 am
Orochi_Chan
-votes for X/19...90?-
O.o
it's 1999
xD
even though it's really just X and they
added the /1999 when it came here
but I don't remember why
D:
ANIME FOR LIFE! FTW!
yeah I totally agree with Isis
domokun
4 years now
and I just keep getting more and more into it
<3

It was due to Copyright Issues. There is an American "X" Comic that refused to share it's name.

Anime is an interest. It is true for the the interest is spread into what I wear and how my opinions relate to certain things but it is not all consuming.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:35 pm
I'd say it's an interest. But one that I'd never really grow out of, or grow out of lastly.  

Sapphic Babe

keroswish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:48 pm
I don't ever see myself growing out of anime...ive been watching it for too long, and it never gets old...sure i don't watch the dubbed anime which makes it alittle harder at times to watch it, but it's still worth it. I just cant imagine myself growing out of it....ever.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff