Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Heart No Kuni No Alice Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You be interested in reading a "Alice In Wonderland" like Manga?
  Yes!
  ahhh....Oh! Im late! Bye!
  Not really....
View Results

Serenity Okami

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Summary From: OneManga

"The girly but bloody otome game re-imagining of Lewis Carroll's classic fantasy novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with bishounen characters and added romance.

In this story, Alice is not all what she seems. She is practical, strong, yet a cynical person. Instead of the tradition story, Alice is kidnapped unwillingly by a mysterious (yet somewhat bishie-looking) man with bunny ears into a place call Wonderland. Stuck in Wonderland due to a trick by the mysterious bunny eared man, she meets the residents of this world. Along the way, Alice meets Blood, handsome mafia leader; Ace, the psycho yet charming knight and more…What should Alice do in such a world!?"

Personally, I LOVE this manga! Its full of new and exciting adventures for Alice and the art work it very good. I would recomend this manga to other otakus out there or if you simply love alice. Id also like to discuss the manga here if possible so weather you loved it or hated it Id love to chat with you over a cup of tea! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm
Love this series; I have it saved on my computer to read when I'm pretending to study. XD I feel so bad for Peter White! *roots for him* I have to say, I do really like this version of Alice. She's actually able to fend for herself to some extent. I'd love to see the game for this... alas, I never shall. XD  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm
I already read this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm
Yeeeessss... but what do you think about it? XD  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Serenity Okami

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 pm
Lady March Hare
Love this series; I have it saved on my computer to read when I'm pretending to study. XD I feel so bad for Peter White! *roots for him* I have to say, I do really like this version of Alice. She's actually able to fend for herself to some extent. I'd love to see the game for this... alas, I never shall. XD

Right? This is my second fave alice, first being American McGee's Alice. Personally I love blood and Julius. Although bloods a....*uh-hurm* ya kno. but Julius! dramallama

@ Tsukiyomi Takari:
Oh cool! How did you like it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm
Yeees, Julius is awesome! <3 All of the characters are bundles full of lovable... especially since they're all so murder happy. ^_____^ I think I like the White Rabbit so much because he's constantly pining after Alice, lol. Poor guy.  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 am
I was too blinded by the men that I couldn't really read it, and then I actually sat down and read it and was kind of mad that they pulled a card(DUR HUR I made a funny) from Kingdom Hearts Alice in Wonderland. Once I get over that, I'll probably attempt to read more of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am
JuliusxAlice is my couple. cool I love it very much so. heart  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am
Good news. I saw that manga at my borders bookstore so apparently its not only online but if you don't like reading manga online you can get it at the bookstore too. I forget what they named it because it was placed in the wrong spot when I saw it, but it was definetly that manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Haha, Nox. XD And what do you mean about the KH-related funny? Is it one of those things I'm going to say 'Oh, how didn't I notice that?!' about? >_>

Oh wow... seriously? It's out in stores..? @_____@ Waaah, I'm so far behind; it's been so long since I've been in a bookstore! *pines and curses school* Wow, I'm seriously going to have to look for it. The only manga I'm looking forward to buying as much as Pandora Hearts is this manga! *__* Hmm, I'll have to look for the new title, then... wonder why they'd change it? Hmmm... a marketing ploy, maybe?

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Alice Liddell-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 am
Oh I absolutely LOVE it! (If you couldn't tell) heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X

[ I made this acount the day after I started reading it. X DD It was brandnew... c = (Still labled 'New' X D)
Me and my friend are in love with it now. ; D
]

Liddell-Chan

Liddell-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Good news. I saw that manga at my borders bookstore so apparently its not only online but if you don't like reading manga online you can get it at the bookstore too. I forget what they named it because it was placed in the wrong spot when I saw it, but it was definetly that manga.

User Image

[ Me and my friend are still desperately waiting for it to show up in our book store.. = / We've even checked the bigger ones - NOTHING! D : ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm
Ah i just picked up book two at Barns and noble today
Im not too happy with how thay are translating it though.
Is it just me or is Alice is kinda more bitchy than she was when it was being translated online?
like instead of her being freaked out or stressed about something like she was so offent on the online translation she starts yelling and getting all mad.
I guess i just wished thay stayed a little closer to what thay where originally saying.
But maybe it's just me and im being stupid about it.

Oh and
Alice X Julius forever. heart
XD  

AliceWARP

The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games